e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
This brush is a multi-use brush! It says it is a concealer brush, but I love using it for under my eyebrow, inner corner of eyes, and accent powders or creams on my eyes. I purchased this for $1!!!!!!! It is absolutely great quality. I will be going back to buy more.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Winchester
This brush is very nice and easy to use. The fluffiness of the brush makes it easier to blend in concealer. You can buy it at your local Walmart. Its easy to use for dry skin or oily skin types. My skin type is dry and it works perfect. I would definitely buy it again.
Mary I.
Mary I.
Extremely nice brush for the money, had to revalue the head once but other than that this is a workhorse of a brush that is used every day. Comparable to Sigma or Mac brushes. Holds concealer well to apply then blend in with finger lightly, really nice little brush.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Crystal Lake, IL
This brush is perfect for concealer and getting everything right where you need it! For what you get, the price is a steal! I've had more expensive brushes and this one is just as great. I've learned to spend money where it matters so, if you're looking to save some bucks but have a great product, this is it!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
ELF is a great brand for beginners and pros. It can be found in just about any drug store and is so affordable. I love using this brush to shape my brows with concealor. It helps me get a great defined line. It applys product really well. I recommend this brush.
Siudy A.
Siudy A.
Elf brush are great also , apply the product great & my skin type is oily but its works just fine on me half my brush are from elf & in my opinion they are amazing brush its Good value & its not pricey at all & yes I'll buy them again , I'll buy more & more (:
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Any of elfs brushes are amazing! They are so friendly with prices! I only paid a $1 for this brush but I've never paid more than $4 for any brushes. I normally buy mine online or at target and use it everytime I'm doing my makeup.  Definitely  my go too brushes
Bella R.
Bella R.
San antonio, TX
This brush is great and I love it, it's such a great find, truly it's so inexpensive and performs so well, i use it when I'm concealing pimples so it helps me disappear them like nothing because of how small it is, it looks great, doesn't feel very cheap,
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
i have had this brush for some years now and i have not changed since i just honestly like this brush and because its so cheap, i buy a lot of them at a time. its a light weight brush you can get a good grip on it and the application process is a breeze.
Daniah B.
Daniah B.
I love this brush. It works perfectly and I have used it for a while now and love each time I use it. It was at a VERY good price as well. I purchased this at Target and sometimes at walmart. I have recommended it a few times and my friends love it too