BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...3 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...2 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...3 Answers
Erika C.
This is by far one of the best concealer brushes that I’ve used. This specific brush has to be used in my daily routine. It ONLY $1. I use it to shape my eyebrows and to cut my crease. I deffff recommend.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
These are great little brushes that you can use for concealer around your brows to clean up eye shadow, use it to smudge eye liner to bottom lashes or apply shadow to lower lashes. I also use one for highlights along my nose and for just a $1 I have multiple ones lol.
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
Obviously there are better quality brushes out there but this one definitely gets the job done. I’ve had mine for almost two years and it’s held up pretty well. Can’t beat it for the price.
Miyabi S.
Suffern
I bought this and it's a bit too small for concealer in my opinion unless youre doing detail work maybe? I like using this for inner corner highlight or packing on eyeshadow. I'd recommend it just not for concealer.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I really like this brush! I don't use it for concealing but for adding a deeper color on the corners of my eyes I wanted more control and needed something smaller. This has worked perfectly! Plus for a dollar you can't beat the price! Great job elf!
Anna l.
I ise this brush everyday. I dont usually use it for concealer, but I use it for inner corner highlight, precise nose highlighter, or highlighter in my brow bone. I also love it for smoking out my lower lash line, because it is so small an precise.
Elisa E.
I could never use this as a concealer brush. For me, it's too small and stiff for that area. BUT! It is phenomenal for the inner corner highlight. The size gives you perfect control of pigment and placement! For this reason as well, it is great at placing glitters on the eye! This brush is $1-2 in store- I keep telling myself to get more! Can't beat the price, definitely a staple in my collection! Also, I have washed it multiple times and it has maintained its great quality.
Acelia D.
Attica
I love this brush it’s great if you just need a little touch up around the lip or around the eye. Does an amazing job of covering up a little mistakes it’s just so easy to use you just put some concealer onto the brush and you pack the concealer where ever you made the mistake and boom it’s fixed I would 10 out of 10 recommend this product!
Sarena C.
i use this concealer brush to clean up my eyebrows to make them look really nice. i also used this concealer brush with a flat eyeliner brush to help blend the concealer. I only bought this brush for a dollar!
Kate R.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Gets dirty very easily. Even after cleaning is still dirty. Also the bristles fall down into the silver part holding them in so I then have to trash the brush. Again. Cheap product.
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!

back