e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Alondra Z.e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Buy on Amazon
Juliana H.
This concealer brush is really nice it helps blend and apply really good it is definitely worth the money are you said every time I do my make up with concealer it is good that you it's not too much But a little pricey If you want to budget I wouldn't recommend it to you just because it is a little pricey but if it is in your budget range I highly recommend it
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
I abolsutely love Elf brushes! I always find mine at Walmart or Target and I love them because they always have so many brush options at such a great price. I love this concealer applicator brush. It's precise and less than $5!! Love love love it. The brushes don't fall out all over your face either!
Cheyanne T.
This is a great brush! I love e.l.f. Brushes. They are so affordable and they work just as good as some higher priced brushes. You can find them at target or online at eyeslipsface.com. I will definitely keep purchasing e.l.f. Brushes. I would recommend to anyone who wants a more affordable option!
Maria R.
Dallas, TX
It performs like a typical concealer brush. Mine broke after just a few uses, but this is from their $1 line so I wasn't surprised. I use this under my eyes of course so the skin there is sensitive. This brush doesn't irritate at all. If you're beginner with make up I would recommend this line. They have a great variety at a price everyone can afford.
kayla v.
birmingham
Great for application, but very difficult to clean the brush. my consealer would always get stuck in the roots of the brush. I have a combination of oily and dry skin on my face and it helped with even distribution! I bought this prouduct at walmart, one of my best "walmart makeup" experiences.
Shay S.
Mableton, GA
I love a lot of elf makeup line but some elf brush just don't do it for me especially the Concealer brush. I bought the Concealer brush and I didn't like it. The brush hairs would be on my face while doing my makeup. That just sit while with me. I do love elf brush just not the Concealer brush
Paige S.
This brush worked so well! It's very affordable and just is great for the price. Compared to it's alternatives it is actually very great, great value and not expensive at all. I bought this brush from Target and I definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice, affordable brush!
Shalanda H.
I saw this brush in the Sav a Lot grocery store and decide to purchase it.  It was at a very reasonable price. I like the brush and it's easy to apply products using it. For the price it was as good as one I paid more money for. I was completely satisfied and would get me some more brushes.
Jacklyn E.
Windsor, SC
I absolutely love elf products there not expensive either I have alot of there brushes I use this one particular brush almost everyday it's easy to use I do tend to have big dark circles and it does help cover that. I do recomed it because it's very good, affordable, and it works.
Talisa A.
Somerville
This concealer brush it the perfect size and it very easy to use. It also can grab product really easily. It is so soft you would ever believe it. For the price this product is definitely perfect for everyone no matter the skin type. I would recommend this product to everyone.