e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paige S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush worked so well! It's very affordable and just is great for the price. Compared to it's alternatives it is actually very great, great value and not expensive at all. I bought this brush from Target and I definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice, affordable brush!
Shalanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this brush in the Sav a Lot grocery store and decide to purchase it.  It was at a very reasonable price. I like the brush and it's easy to apply products using it. For the price it was as good as one I paid more money for. I was completely satisfied and would get me some more brushes.
Jacklyn E.
Windsor, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love elf products there not expensive either I have alot of there brushes I use this one particular brush almost everyday it's easy to use I do tend to have big dark circles and it does help cover that. I do recomed it because it's very good, affordable, and it works.
Jenifer P.
Amarillo
Really great like its so good stays well i like it a lot i use it almost everyday im just writing this to get free makeup like I love it I don't rly use it not at all I'm just writing this so it will be valid don't go by what I say it works great so good I totally recomand it
Talisa A.
Somerville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer brush it the perfect size and it very easy to use. It also can grab product really easily. It is so soft you would ever believe it. For the price this product is definitely perfect for everyone no matter the skin type. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Arianna J.
Pomona
When I barely started using makeup I bought the elf brushes to see how they worked and they are really good. But personally scince I have different brushes now I wouldn't go back to elf. The way that the brush feels on your face isn't rough but I have just found better ones.
Victoria M.
Al
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very small to be a concelar brush, I use it for loose powder pigmintes on my eyes. It's just the right size and density to pack on the pigminted when the brush a little wet. Elf brushes are very offordable and GREAT! I love all there brushes and I recommend any of them
Vivianna G.
Miami,FL
This brush gets the job done but it loses its hairs pretty fast. Super cheap and you get what you paid for honestly. I used pretty often but I prefer using a beauty sponge. I have combination skin. I am pretty satisfied because I get a pretty good brush for very cheap.
Stephanie A.
Winchester
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is very nice and easy to use. The fluffiness of the brush makes it easier to blend in concealer. You can buy it at your local Walmart. Its easy to use for dry skin or oily skin types. My skin type is dry and it works perfect. I would definitely buy it again.
Samantha R.
Madera CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush is super easy to use isn't as soft as I thought it was but it was good for under my eyebrows to get them straight and it compares to a mac brush I have and I use it for my eyebrows everyday it's so amazing I was super satisfied with the product and it's price