e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Alondra Z.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Buy on Amazon
Tasha S.
Colwyn Bay, Conwy
I think this brush is fantastic for really precise concealing but I tend to use mine for applying glitter pigment to my eyelids with a Shadow Glue. It's a very small brush and not what I was expecting at all.
Miruna P.
For the price of the brush you can't ask for more. I use it every time I have to apply cream eyeshadow and it applies it beautifully. The quality of the brush is very good considering the price you're paying. I bought it at Walmart along side a few other e.l.f brushes. E.l.f products really safe the day for someone who is on a budget like myself.
Jazmin G.
Kansas City
This brush is very accessible affordable and can be found at marshall's, Kmart, Walmart or any big drugstores (Walgreens, CVS) I use it every time I do my brows or my concealer for my eyelids. And the brush is decent but does not define or leave the same texture as profesional brushes like morphe brushes
Megan D.
Sunderland
I think this brush is amazing all round. It applies the makeup so smoothly without leaving behind streakes and uneven patches. The bristles are nice and soft and not harsh on the skin and it's up there with higher brands such as urban decay and morphe. I would deifnetly recommend the product.
Lydia M.
I use this to highlight around my eyebrows and is such amazing quality for the price you pay!! I have had for nearly a year now and wash quite regularly and has stayed exactly the say! Perfect bristels which do not fall out after cleaning. Would definitely buy other brushes if theirs
Jorja M.
Bellambi
The concealer brush is fantastic it gets in all the creases, it makes the concealer so easy to actually apply. My skin is oily and smooth in some places. It's a really good value for the price it isn't pricy at all. I will buy it again once I get a over this one
madeline H.
this brush is nice and stiff great for getting around those brows. definitely good value i have mine a long time and not one shead of hair yet. i bought mine online.brush is so easy to use so everyone that needs a new concealer brush hop on this amazing brush
orianna c.
El material es bueno y la presentacion tambien. Es sencillo de usar y cumple su proposito. Es bueno para zonas pequeñas donde es imposible llegar con otro tipo de brochas. Hay que tener cuidado y lavarlo constantemente por que se endurece con facilidad
Kendra S.
Dartmouth
This is nice! It blends concealer pretty well, but leaves strokes! I personally would rather use my fingers or a sponge! It didn't reach my expectations personally but it may reach yours! I wouldn't personally recommend this but that's my opinion.
Mica H.
Manchester, United Kingdom.
This brush I have used for concealer application and I have combination/dry skin. It applys softly, but I would rather use this for a face mask application. Good price, but I would defiantly use a mac brush or a zoeva brush for the application.