BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...3 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...2 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...3 Answers
Paige K.
Willards
OMG! Elf brushes are THE BEST! super super cheap but the best quality! I have every one! The bristles are soft & never fall out even after I wash them! get yourself some elf brushes from Walmart!
Lesly P.
I love the brush and it is for a very good price and it is soft and works very well I don't know how I can live with out it it is very easy to use like super easy and anyone can use it and anyone can afford it as well I recommend this to many people out there
katie m.
Houma, LA
this brush is a very great concealer brush. It conceals all my imperfections and is great for full coverage concealer. The brand elf is a very good affordable brand that works very well could be considered high end.
Sumer M.
I don't have any complaints about this other than that I feel it could be a little bit bigger of a brush but that's just my personal opinion. And maybe add a blending side to the other end.
AJ M.
San Francisco, CA
It's inexpensive and nice. All e.l.f. brushes are so nice in quality. I personally like to use this brush to clean my lips and brows with concealer. It is a great value and would totally recommend this to everyone!
Vasiliki P.
I really like this brush. I don't use it for concealer because I need a bigger brush, but this one is perfect for highlighting or doing detail work on my face and any blemishes. Also, works as a good lip brush. I must add that it's only ONE DOLLAR!!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of the better brushes from the $1 line. The brush is stiff enough to apply product but doesn't scratch my face. It's small and precise and prevents me from overusing product.
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
It's a great brush for blending concealer in small areas like around the nose, or to clean up around your eyebrows. It's a great value brush. I used it every time I do my makeup. Completely satisfied!
Emma F.
San Antonio
For a 1$ you can't beat elf brushes they're excellent when learning how to use the many different brushes! I personally love the concealer brushes for my eye brows they're great and inexpensive!
Bobbi P.
Fresno, CA
I love this brush! Inexpensive and works great for concealer cleanup around the eyebrows. I've had mine for about a year and wash it regularly and it's still as good an soft as the day it was bought!
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!