e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Oliver T.
Oliver T.
I think that using this brush with a liquid or a gel concealer just is perfect. I think that this brush works really well with anything. I sometimes even use this for my lipstick.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Elf brushes are super cheap which is really good but they still work fairly well, they obviously don't work as well as high end makeup brushes but they still do the job fine and are a pretty good alternative
Maryane H.
Maryane H.
Yauco
Multi use. I honestly use this brush for anything from applying concealer to doing my eyeshadow. I bought mine at Kmart. I wash mine often and no shedding. Cheap too!
Sofia O.
Sofia O.
This brush is great in a multiple of ways, you can apply concealer with it, eyelid Primer, or even peck on shadow or eyeliner on the lid. Very good price which makes it stand out compared to alternatives, would recommend to anyone thinking about picking it up!
Madison D.
Madison D.
Brighton
This is one of my favourite brushes I used it everyday never failed absolutely loved it! I would recommend this to everyone from beginners to professionals
Haley E.
Haley E.
Ellerslie, PE
Not really something I'd use to cover blemishes or under eyes. But it is very dense so it is great for cleaning up your lips. Also it is extremely cheap!
missty c.
missty c.
saint john , NB
Small and precise , makes things easier to get under eyes good .I am super impressed with elf lately.i find myself reaching for it a lot lately.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I love this brush and have had it for ages. It is the perfect brush for highlighting the brow bone. It has lasted so well and is so affordable.
samia k.
samia k.
london
perfect for outlining the brows with concelour leaves no streaks and helps shape the brows easily
good for beginners and i would recommend it highly
Terri K.
Terri K.
Buckinghamshire
Good brush that doesn't shed.its not my go to branded brush but it does get used and it is very good.its soft and feels nice in your hand.