e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Alondra Z.e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Buy on Amazon
Emilie S.
Valdosta, GA
This brush was very fake feeling. Its bristles were hard and I didn't care for it at all. Too rough for me!
BeautyByZully V.
Seaford, DE
ME encantan sus brochas todas son buenas no se les cae el pelo son suaves ,aplican bien y super economicaz
Leokery M.
Newark, NJ
Its sooo small and flat. I use one to carve out my eyebrows. And another to smoke out my lower lash line.
Chrissy G.
Claymont , DE
Great for concealing under the brow after filling them in, no streaks, solid application. Awesome brush.
Nessa P.
Reedley, CA
My favorite concealer brush, I use it everyday. Works amazing with concealers with a thicker consistency.
Saniya H.
Fremont, CA
It broke after a couple of uses and it felt really stiff to use which didn't blend my concealer well.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I use this brush for smudging my eyeliner out and I absolutely love it! It works so well!
Stephanie C.
Wadesboro
I loved my little brush. Unfortunately it grew legs and walked away. I need another one
Such a good brush for s quick clean up and it works on the applying method.
Nicole C.
Abbotsford
best concealer brush by far! i have multiples as i use it for many things and its very cheap for the quality! great brush for cut creases, sharpening brows with concealer, even applying eyeliner! definitely recommend