BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...2 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...1 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...3 Answers
Brianna H.
Mentone, CA
This brush is just to small to do much of anything. it is good for covering little blemishes on my face but to do my under eyes with this brush would just take far too long.
Laura L.
Arab, AL
This brush is so versatile! I use it every day for many different things. I use it to carve out my brows with concealer, disperse foundation around my face when I don't want to dot it with my fingers, and even to hilight my inner corner of my eye. It's also only $1, can't beat that!
Zonya W.
Cheap and effective brush, it conceals blemishes quickly and leaves your skin looking flawless. I got mine from Target ! Perfect for hard to reach spots on your face.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Low priced item that I'm so in love with! Does a great job putting make up on areas without worrying about the brush smearing or smudging product all over the place.
Claire H.
Fontana, CA
This brush is pretty good, just not one of my favorites for applying concealer, it's not my go to, but it still does a great job of blending. I got mine online from elf. I just find it a little small to apply concealer with.
Jasmine F.
Torrance, CA
Their brushes are so cheap. Most of the time I go to this brand for brushes, because it works so amazingly for the price I pay. I use these brushes everyday and they haven't disappointed me yet. I am very satisfied.
Anna C.
San Antonio, TX
Do not use this for concealer but for my eyebrows. I use this to clean up my brows or fill them in and works nicely. Highly recommend this brush for anything else but concealer
Leah S.
It is better fit as a lip brush. This brush is very stiff and not easy to use for concealer. The brush bristles are too closely packed for my taste but many use it for clean up after applying nail polish
katie m.
Houma, LA
this brush is a very great concealer brush. It conceals all my imperfections and is great for full coverage concealer. The brand elf is a very good affordable brand that works very well could be considered high end.
AJ M.
San Francisco, CA
It's inexpensive and nice. All e.l.f. brushes are so nice in quality. I personally like to use this brush to clean my lips and brows with concealer. It is a great value and would totally recommend this to everyone!
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!