e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria R.
Maria R.
Dallas, TX
It performs like a typical concealer brush. Mine broke after just a few uses, but this is from their $1 line so I wasn't surprised. I use this under my eyes of course so the skin there is sensitive. This brush doesn't irritate at all. If you're beginner with make up I would recommend this line. They have a great variety at a price everyone can afford.
kayla v.
kayla v.
birmingham
Great for application, but very difficult to clean the brush. my consealer would always get stuck in the roots of the brush. I have a combination of oily and dry skin on my face and it helped with even distribution! I bought this prouduct at walmart, one of my best "walmart makeup" experiences.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
This is a great brush! I love e.l.f. Brushes. They are so affordable and they work just as good as some higher priced brushes. You can find them at target or online at eyeslipsface.com. I will definitely keep purchasing e.l.f. Brushes. I would recommend to anyone who wants a more affordable option!
Paige S.
Paige S.
This brush worked so well! It's very affordable and just is great for the price. Compared to it's alternatives it is actually very great, great value and not expensive at all. I bought this brush from Target and I definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice, affordable brush!
Jacklyn E.
Jacklyn E.
Windsor
I absolutely love elf products there not expensive either I have alot of there brushes I use this one particular brush almost everyday it's easy to use I do tend to have big dark circles and it does help cover that. I do recomed it because it's very good, affordable, and it works.
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
Amarillo
Really great like its so good stays well i like it a lot i use it almost everyday im just writing this to get free makeup like I love it I don't rly use it not at all I'm just writing this so it will be valid don't go by what I say it works great so good I totally recomand it
Talisa A.
Talisa A.
Somerville
This concealer brush it the perfect size and it very easy to use. It also can grab product really easily. It is so soft you would ever believe it. For the price this product is definitely perfect for everyone no matter the skin type. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Al
It is very small to be a concelar brush, I use it for loose powder pigmintes on my eyes. It's just the right size and density to pack on the pigminted when the brush a little wet. Elf brushes are very offordable and GREAT! I love all there brushes and I recommend any of them
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Madera CA
The brush is super easy to use isn't as soft as I thought it was but it was good for under my eyebrows to get them straight and it compares to a mac brush I have and I use it for my eyebrows everyday it's so amazing I was super satisfied with the product and it's price
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
This brush is a multi-use brush! It says it is a concealer brush, but I love using it for under my eyebrow, inner corner of eyes, and accent powders or creams on my eyes. I purchased this for $1!!!!!!! It is absolutely great quality. I will be going back to buy more.