BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...2 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...1 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...2 Answers
Angie R.
I bought this brush due to it's affordable price and as soon as I took it out the package, the metal brush attachment was off. I ended up returning it and got another brush. It may have been a factory mistake because all my other Elf brushes work just fine. 1/5, just check the brush good before buying it.
Elizabeth S.
MYRTLE BEACH
I like this brush, it’s okay. It works well and blends out nice without holding onto too much product. It’s super inexpensive which is nice. However, it isn’t the highest quality. The head of the brush always falls off the stick and I’m pretty gentle with my brushes.
Amberly S.
Love this brush. It's great for so many uses. I use it mostly for applying concealer to blemishes, small areas of redness, and for using concealer to clean up brows. It also works great as a lip brush or even for applying cream eyeshadows/liner. The bristles are nice and soft. It's easy to clean. The shape allows for precison. I've had this brush for years and it has held up so well. There are similar brushes out there, but this one is the best for the price.
Dava M.
I greatly appreciate elf brushes. They work really well. Hold in the pigment you are applying, and are incredib reasonable. I highly recommend this product. The brushes I have don't shed as bad as my Sephora brush...
Taryn B.
Lakeland
This brush works fairly well for applying concealer. You do have to work with the brush and use a little extra time to get it to blend (at least that’s what I’ve noticed), but it’s definitely worth it for the price.
Tanaiya J.
gets the job done. it’s small so it’s pretty easy to conceal and carve out your eyebrow shape with it. was very cheap (maybe like $1 at Walmart) you can even use this to cut your crease with. I would buy again.
Ragan C.
I actually use this brush for my eyebrows with the elf eyebrow powder. It works amazing to fill in your eyebrows for a daily natural look. Small enough to make precise eyebrow strokes and only a dollar!!
Karen O.
Los Angeles, CA
Affordable and good quality. I am so low maintenance, but this makes it so easy to apply makeup! This can help you define lines. This product can be found anywhere! I am overall satisfied with the brand!
Lizette P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Good concealer brush. I’ve had this brush for many years and still haven’t needed to buy a new one. It only cost about 2 bucks, which in my opinion is a great deal. I would def recommend, I will be going to buy my second one very soon!
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
These are great little brushes that you can use for concealer around your brows to clean up eye shadow, use it to smudge eye liner to bottom lashes or apply shadow to lower lashes. I also use one for highlights along my nose and for just a $1 I have multiple ones lol.
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!