e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kiani L.
Albany, New York
Using any elf products not only are the prices amazing but it's also a lightweight brush made from amazing materials. I use concealer to cover up my blemishes and with the concealer and concealer brush it gives me a unrecognizable look without making my face look caked with makeup it's also a good product because the color blends in with my skin and always has and even coating when I apply it
Vedana R.
This concealer brush is perfect to get in very small areas. I tend to have a lot of creasing under my eyes and this brush is perfect for the job. I love the size because not only does it easily apply product under my eyes but the size is perfect so that you don't end up using too much product. It's great for spot treatments as well!
Lesley M.
I cannot live without this brush! I use this brush everyday. This is the perfect brush to clean up around your eyebrows or lipstick with your concealer or foundation because its percise and smooth. It lasts a really long time I started using this brush about 2-3 years ago and I've only had to repurchase it twice, even so it's only 1$. I really hope they never discontinue this item. If you struggle to get that perfect lip or brow give this a try!
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no idea why this is marketed as a concealer brush. In my opinion, that would take forever to blend out. I bought mine for use under my eyes when I am blending out my eyeshadow. It is nice and targeted, so it keeps all the color where I want it. I would recommend this brush, just not necessarily for concealer.
Juliana H.
This concealer brush is really nice it helps blend and apply really good it is definitely worth the money are you said every time I do my make up with concealer it is good that you it's not too much But a little pricey If you want to budget I wouldn't recommend it to you just because it is a little pricey but if it is in your budget range I highly recommend it
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I abolsutely love Elf brushes! I always find mine at Walmart or Target and I love them because they always have so many brush options at such a great price. I love this concealer applicator brush. It's precise and less than $5!! Love love love it. The brushes don't fall out all over your face either!
Cheyanne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush! I love e.l.f. Brushes. They are so affordable and they work just as good as some higher priced brushes. You can find them at target or online at eyeslipsface.com. I will definitely keep purchasing e.l.f. Brushes. I would recommend to anyone who wants a more affordable option!
Maria R.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It performs like a typical concealer brush. Mine broke after just a few uses, but this is from their $1 line so I wasn't surprised. I use this under my eyes of course so the skin there is sensitive. This brush doesn't irritate at all. If you're beginner with make up I would recommend this line. They have a great variety at a price everyone can afford.
kayla v.
birmingham
Great for application, but very difficult to clean the brush. my consealer would always get stuck in the roots of the brush. I have a combination of oily and dry skin on my face and it helped with even distribution! I bought this prouduct at walmart, one of my best "walmart makeup" experiences.
Paige S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush worked so well! It's very affordable and just is great for the price. Compared to it's alternatives it is actually very great, great value and not expensive at all. I bought this brush from Target and I definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice, affordable brush!