BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...3 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...2 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dava M.
I greatly appreciate elf brushes. They work really well. Hold in the pigment you are applying, and are incredib reasonable. I highly recommend this product. The brushes I have don't shed as bad as my Sephora brush...
Emily B.
Kent
The only reason I even gave it 2 starts was because of price point. I mean, it’s a very cheap brush. I got it for a dollar at Target. But it left my concealer very streaky, and I always ended up going back to a beauty blender anyway. Wouldn’t recommend.
Tanaiya J.
gets the job done. it’s small so it’s pretty easy to conceal and carve out your eyebrow shape with it. was very cheap (maybe like $1 at Walmart) you can even use this to cut your crease with. I would buy again.
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I just tried this brush out for the first time last night. I absolutely hated it! It was way too small and just did not work well to blend out my under eye concealer. I do not recommend this brush to anyone.
Ragan C.
I actually use this brush for my eyebrows with the elf eyebrow powder. It works amazing to fill in your eyebrows for a daily natural look. Small enough to make precise eyebrow strokes and only a dollar!!
Lizette P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Good concealer brush. I’ve had this brush for many years and still haven’t needed to buy a new one. It only cost about 2 bucks, which in my opinion is a great deal. I would def recommend, I will be going to buy my second one very soon!
Erika C.
This is by far one of the best concealer brushes that I’ve used. This specific brush has to be used in my daily routine. It ONLY $1. I use it to shape my eyebrows and to cut my crease. I deffff recommend.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
These are great little brushes that you can use for concealer around your brows to clean up eye shadow, use it to smudge eye liner to bottom lashes or apply shadow to lower lashes. I also use one for highlights along my nose and for just a $1 I have multiple ones lol.
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
Obviously there are better quality brushes out there but this one definitely gets the job done. I’ve had mine for almost two years and it’s held up pretty well. Can’t beat it for the price.
Anna l.
I ise this brush everyday. I dont usually use it for concealer, but I use it for inner corner highlight, precise nose highlighter, or highlighter in my brow bone. I also love it for smoking out my lower lash line, because it is so small an precise.
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!