e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leokery M.
Leokery M.
Newark, NJ
Its sooo small and flat. I use one to carve out my eyebrows. And another to smoke out my lower lash line.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I like this brush. It applies my concealer very easily. It's cheap too which made me worry but it works well. I use it daily.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Denver, CO
This is very cheap and works really well so if you don't want to spend  15 bucks on a brush this is your go to item.
Summer K.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I use this brush for smudging my eyeliner out and I absolutely love it! It works so well!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Wadesboro
I loved my little brush. Unfortunately it grew legs and walked away. I need another one
shelby m.
shelby m.
Oklahoma city
Love the feeling of the brush and I love the price. I also got one as a gift for one of my friends she loves it also.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Petersburg
I love it!! Even though it's for concealer, I also use it for applying eyeshadow, highlighter in the eyes and brown.
Such a good brush for s quick clean up and it works on the applying method.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Makeup brushes don't have to be expensive to work great. I adore Elf brushes especially the concealer brush
Miruna P.
Miruna P.
For the price of the brush you can't ask for more. I use it every time I have to apply cream eyeshadow and it applies it beautifully. The quality of the brush is very good considering the price you're paying. I bought it at Walmart along side a few other e.l.f brushes. E.l.f products really safe the day for someone who is on a budget like myself.