BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...3 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...2 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...3 Answers
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
I absolutely love this brush, not only is it very affordable, but it works well. This is definitely a steal, allowing you to splurge on other products! I use this brush daily, and it is still in super great condition. My favorite brush to use along with their spoolie brush and eyebrow kit to achieve great looking brows. I would totally recommend e.l.f. brushes. Don't go spending on expensive brushes, instead save your money for other products such as a great primer, moisturizer, foundation, etc.
Cia P.
MEGA CHEAP! BUT MEGA GOOD!

I have several of these brushes and they really come in handy when it comes to applying glitter, eyebrows, or getting into tiny areas of my face!

For only a buck you can slay your enemies! I like that.

I highly recommend this product especially because I have about 4 now. I change them out, some are only used for glitter purposes, some are used for my brows it all just depends.

Long story short:
It's cheap, it works, get u some!
Arshena A.
Wouldn't recommend this brush for your concealer since it is so tiny but it is PERFECT for your inner corner and brow bone highlight! Good quality brush too for a $1!
Jesenia V.
This product helps me slay my face I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Erin C.
Elf brushes are honestly a must have. They are so affordable and such good quality, especially for the price. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, these are perfect for you
Heather C.
El Paso, TX
I use this brush everyday. However after a month the metal part of it broke off so I had to reglue it other than that it s a great brush and you can not beat the price.
Alexa N.
Paris
The metal part that connects the brush part to the white handle comes off easily. But for $1 it’s pretty good. It’s easy to apply and use. I use it pretty often.
Tiffany W.
I originally bought this to try to contour my under eye area but it was just too small for me. Thinking back, it would probably be great for those who like to conceal around their eyebrows or lips. I ended up using it to apply eyelash glue to my false lashes and it worked great. Obviously you need to wash it before the glue dries or you will end up with an unusable brush. For $1, you could buy multiples for all different uses.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
You can easily use this brush to do anything you want. I have several of these brushes for various tasks. I like to apply highlight in the inner corner of my eye and brow bone. I also like to use this brush to apply eyeshadow underneath my eye. It is the perfect size and is only a dollar. It is made very well and washes easy. I love this brush and will buy more in the future. I highly recommend this product. It's a must have in a brush collection.
Grace M.
Rock Hill, SC
I would 100% recommend put it to everybody and was reading this...... soooo you should buy this for everyone like your sister mom aunt grandpa friends and everyone that you know so you see how great it is .. I love this product and it's cheap too.
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!

back