BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after ap...1 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, part... Be the first to answer!
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better...1 Answers
Elizabeth Y.
Madison, AL
I have never used this brush for its intended use. I use this to do my eyebrows! It is the perfect size to transfer the eyeshadow I use to my eyebrows and get the precision I need! Love this brush and can't beat the price
Paola V.
I give this brush 5 stars because I use it every single time I do my eyebrows! I use it to clean my eyebrows with concealer when I do my eyebrows. It's a great brush for a great price. I think I only paid $1 for it.
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
I enjoy this brush because of the at it applies product and that it doesn't break the bank. I like using this for a pencil brush to apply product under my Lower lash line and it does an amazing job. Definitely recommend.
Victoria Z.
HOLLISTER, CA
I use this brush for cleanup, when I polish my nails. I'm super messy for some reason and the pointed q-tips weren't cutting it AT ALL. Now I can have almost perfectly painted nails!!!
Tay S.
Great brush & for only a $1 it's even better 😊 Seriously though I use it for alot, I have about 5 that I constantly replace, I use 1 for make up, nail art & clean up as well lips, they def Com in handy
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
I don't use it for concealer, but love it for packing on eyeshadow close to my eyelashes to create an eyeliner effect with it. Very precise and holds product well. Also washes well and holds its shape.
Romi G.
This comes from Elf's $1 line of makeup brushes and is great. It is not that effective as a concealer brush. It performs better as a eyeshadow brush. It did not shed on me after months of use.
Lauren G.
Personally this is way to small for a conclealer brush in my opinion. I use it as an eyeliner brush. Its small enough to get really close to the lash line but still gives a nice defined line.
Elizabeth B.
Crystal Lake , IL
This brush is perfect for concealer and getting everything right where you need it! For what you get, the price is a steal! I've had more expensive brushes and this one is just as great. I've learned to spend money where it matters so, if you're looking to save some bucks but have a great product, this is it!
Felinne C.
Olympia, WA
I love this brush for spot concealing and defining brows and lips! It's also really good for cut crease looks and eyeliner (smudgy) . Oh I've also used it to help create cat eye flicks. Cleans up easier than anything and I've never had shedding ever.
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!