e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Alondra Z.e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Buy on Amazon
julia a.
Gans, OK
This a good brush especially for the price its easy to use and isnt streaky or patchy. Ive only used it a few times however.
Jacelynn G.
Anaheim,Ca
This brush is perfect for eyebrows. It can get to all the right angles just right . The price is terrific and is not pricey !
Bryce
Wellston, OH
Love this little brush. Its firm enough to blend in concealer the way you need it to. Its just the right shape and size too.
Melissa A.
Santa Rosa CA
I really like this brush what I like the most is that it actually blends very good and still have no problems with it
Jasmine W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love my ELF makeup brushes.  Great for detail work and getting in all the nooks and crannies.  And you cant beat the price!!
Tatiana R.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this brush. Although I use it to clean up around my eyebrows it's the perfect size and it's lasted me a long time!
Michelle M.
Mcallen, TX
I like how the brush is small and light. That makes it a lot more flexible to use. It gives you a chance to get in there.
Amy F.
The most amazing cheap brush I have ever used. Holds together great when I wash my brushes. Purchased from target online
Jailee B.
It is soft and has held up amazing after many many uses and washing's! It is my brush that is left in my locker at work!
Abril H.
very good for cleaning up your mistakes...around your eyebrows, cleaning up your eyeshadow, cleaning up your eyeliner...