e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most amazing cheap brush I have ever used. Holds together great when I wash my brushes. Purchased from target online
Sydney M.
Fort Dodge
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent brush. Not the best, but it gets the job done. I think it's worth it for the price, and blends nicely.
Cristina T.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality brush .....love how it works it's soft but not to soft..... Great results in each use and easy to clean
Elizabeth M.
Saint Petersburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it!! Even though it's for concealer, I also use it for applying eyeshadow, highlighter in the eyes and brown.
Eliza D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf brushes are honestly my go to. Not onlynare they affordable but they have the best quality for a drugstore brand.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer brush works perfect for the little details around the eyes and lips. It helps fix mistakes. I love it.
Alexus T.
San marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loke this brush it not prices it gets the job done so i trally don't have any bad to say about the product it self
Bailey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good concealer brush for very good price. Very easy to use and love the shape of the brush. I use mine pretty often.
Heather R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lobe all the elf brushes. Purchased a few from Walmart or the dollar store. I'd buy them again. The price is right
shelby m.
Oklahoma city
Love the feeling of the brush and I love the price. I also got one as a gift for one of my friends she loves it also.