e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anosha A.
Anosha A.
Lake charles, LA
This brush was a little small in my opinion but it still did it's job it felt nice and silk and it applied easy.
Allison K.
Allison K.
I absolutely love elf brushes.they never disappoint me. This omw is no exception!! Its always worth your money!
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this brush. Although I use it to clean up around my eyebrows it's the perfect size and it's lasted me a long time!
Jordyn D.
Jordyn D.
very bad brush. very hard and not soft. very cheap looking. got it for around $2 bucks. dont like at all. good for its value but do not like
Jayy C.
Jayy C.
These brushes actually work good. The price for them are amazing! They're easily found at any drugstore.
cat b.
cat b.
I like this particular brush because it's very smooth and soft on the skin. It also is very good at blending.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Good beginner brushes. They last an okay amount of time. You can find them at Wal-Mart or most retail stores.
Sara S.
Sara S.
edwardsburg, MI
Simple. Does the job. Nice soft brush tip. Affordable. My go to if I don't have a Morphe brush. Easy to use
Emilie S.
Emilie S.
Valdosta, GA
This brush was very fake feeling. Its bristles were hard and I didn't care for it at all. Too rough for me!
Eliza D.
Eliza D.
Elf brushes are honestly my go to. Not onlynare they affordable but they have the best quality for a drugstore brand.