e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacelynn G.
Anaheim,Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is perfect for eyebrows. It can get to all the right angles just right . The price is terrific and is not pricey !
Bryce
Wellston, OH
Love this little brush. Its firm enough to blend in concealer the way you need it to. Its just the right shape and size too.
Melissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush. It applies my concealer very easily. It's cheap too which made me worry but it works well. I use it daily.
Jasmine W.
Wyoming, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my ELF makeup brushes.  Great for detail work and getting in all the nooks and crannies.  And you cant beat the price!!
Melissa A.
Santa Rosa CA
I really like this brush what I like the most is that it actually blends very good and still have no problems with it
Michelle M.
Mcallen Tx
I like how the brush is small and light. That makes it a lot more flexible to use. It gives you a chance to get in there.
Pamela J.
Union City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't like this brush at all. It fell apart at the end of the silver, it just fell off the stick!! Maybe I got a bad one
Tatiana R.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this brush. Although I use it to clean up around my eyebrows it's the perfect size and it's lasted me a long time!
Abril H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
very good for cleaning up your mistakes...around your eyebrows, cleaning up your eyeshadow, cleaning up your eyeliner...
Jailee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is soft and has held up amazing after many many uses and washing's! It is my brush that is left in my locker at work!