BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...2 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...1 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...3 Answers
Brianna L.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely awesome brush. I use it to blend out the concealer to clean my eyebrows and use it basically everyday. The price was absolutely amazing super affordable. I bought mine at CVS.e.l.f. Concealer Brush
Kirsten B.
Pittston, PA
I know it's supposed to be a concealer brush but honestly I use it for a bunch of stuff. It's great for glitters or cream shadows you just wanna use to dap extra color on a look. Great brush!
Kassandra T.
New Braunfels, TX
A really good brush! The only problem is that like many of my brushes after a while the bristles of the brush start to move around and get out of its formation causing it to make my makeup applying process lower quality.
Lakeesh D.
Lithonia, GA
This brush applies make up and is very economical. I achieve the look I envision every time I use this brush. However, you get what you pay for. These brushes do not last long at all.
Deena M.
New York, ny
When I first started using makeup I bought elf brushes . And as the years go on they improve and get better every time. I love using the concealer brush and all of the e.l.f brushes
Khalia E.
I didn't really like the size of the brush so that's why i'm giving it five stars . Great for blending also. It is not expensive at all and that is why I love using elf products .
Marisol X.
This is a great product to conceal, especially to clean up and conceal the eyebrows. I got mine at target and would 100% recommend this. I use this all the time and would buy again. It's great for the price!
L H.
This is my second elf concealer brush and I absolutely love them for everything!!!

The first one lasted for ages, and I have used them for so many different things!!!

These are a particular favorite of mine for smudging eyeliner or shadow for a smoky eye, even work for applying & blending shadow in a pinch, but they are the absolute best for filling in my brows 🙌🙌🙌

No matter what brow product I'm using, this brush makes the application smoother, more natural looking, gives me more control than an angled brush, and just make things so much easier!!!

And for about a dollar apiece, they are an absolute steal for such a quality brush! 💖💖💖💖
Brittany M.
Mechanicsburg,il
Perfect for cut creases and very affordable. You can't go wrong with this product at all. You can find these brushes almost anywhere making them not only affordable but accessible
Xio S.
Coachella
For the price of e.l.f. it's a great product. I have the concealer brushes and they work wonderful. They are nice and smooth and help with the ultimate coverage of my concealer.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!