e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The e.l.f. Concealer brush works well and gets the job done. I bought it on sale at CVS. It's comparable with my high end brushes.
Mariah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well all of the E.L.F brushes to me are great quality. I highly recommend getting some whether it's online or your local drug store
Giselle C.
Would be lost with out it absolutely love everything and how soft it is and no brush hair fall outs and it's an affordable brush.
Topaz S.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly really surprised at he quality.. it actually blends out really well and spreads the product around.
Definitely recommend
Kaley F.
Gillette, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love e.l.f brushes. Its cheap and easy to pick up one for a buck. The  concealer brush is also soft and doesn't bother my skin.
Alejandra L.
San angelo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely love the elf brushes, there very soft and easy to apply makeup with them. I can definitely agree with elf brushes
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have two of these brushes they are THAT GOOD. I love how cheap they are and you get amazing results !♡ I suggest to get one!
Riley C.
I really enjoy ELF brushes. I don't use this as a concealer brush though, I use it to smudge out my liner. It works flawlessly.
Naima D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes can last a good while but I assure you the do not feel good. The hairs are had a course and can be discomforting.
Melissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush. It applies my concealer very easily. It's cheap too which made me worry but it works well. I use it daily.