e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
aracely m.
salem
this is awesome i love how it applies the concealer with just a little bit of money you have to spend i recommend this for beginners again
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush from the dollar store I absolutely love this and will be purchasing more brushes it's very in expensive and easy to use
Kat K.
For the price that they are, the elf brushes are so good. I use them almost every day and they don't loose hairs whatsoever. Great product.
Shannon R.
This brush is very affordable and works just as good as any high priced brush. I use it for under eye concealer and it blends perfectly!
Erica T.
I love elf brushes. They aren't too pricey and they do the trick every time. I highly reccomend this for anyone they are very easy to use
Sarah G.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the quality and price of this brush, it is a no-brainer must have.  This brush is long lasting and does a fabulous job.
Alexia O.
North Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does its job and I can't complain for the price with other brushes cost much more I think you will do with what you got and still slay
Brittiany S.
Choudrant
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good brush that doesn't fall apart when using. The price is awesome because anyone can afford it and some brushes can cost a fortune
Erica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't need another brush? I bought a ton of these at Walgreens because they were on sale for $.50. Great brush for concealer
ITZEL M.
Austin, TX
I use it for my cut crease I love it small brush to be able to do a cute job doesn't smudge all over place you can work with this!