e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Topaz S.
Topaz S.
Parma, OH
Honestly really surprised at he quality.. it actually blends out really well and spreads the product around.
Definitely recommend
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Would be lost with out it absolutely love everything and how soft it is and no brush hair fall outs and it's an affordable brush.
Kaley F.
Kaley F.
Gillette, WY
I love e.l.f brushes. Its cheap and easy to pick up one for a buck. The  concealer brush is also soft and doesn't bother my skin.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
San angelo
I definitely love the elf brushes, there very soft and easy to apply makeup with them. I can definitely agree with elf brushes
Mya C.
Mya C.
I've been using e.l.f. brushes since middle school and this is one of the brushes I have repurchased a dozen times! Very inexpensive and wonderful quality!
Alexia O.
Alexia O.
North Las Vegas
Does its job and I can't complain for the price with other brushes cost much more I think you will do with what you got and still slay
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Wyoming, MI
Love my ELF makeup brushes.  Great for detail work and getting in all the nooks and crannies.  And you cant beat the price!!
ITZEL M.
ITZEL M.
Austin, TX
I use it for my cut crease I love it small brush to be able to do a cute job doesn't smudge all over place you can work with this!
Jailee B.
Jailee B.
It is soft and has held up amazing after many many uses and washing's! It is my brush that is left in my locker at work!
Amy F.
Amy F.
The most amazing cheap brush I have ever used. Holds together great when I wash my brushes. Purchased from target online