BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...2 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...1 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...3 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Selena R.
I have sooooooo many brushes from ELF they are so good and I use them in my everyday life style when I do my makeup. I purchase mine at my local Walmart. I feel like instead of purchasing a high end brush I can still get them same effect in an elf brush. They're inexpensive but so goodnight and last long. I would recommend them to anyone and I will keep purchasing them .
Sarah W.
Spokane Vly, WA
I really like this concealer brush for spot concealing. It is not very good at concealing large areas, such as the under-eye area, but I really like it for a precise application of concealing on blemishes that I might have.
Kyra G.
Brentwood, CA
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. The best for concealing your eyebrows with or cutting your crease on your eyes. I recommend this to anyone. It is so precise that it is perfect for concealing brows. Not very good for undereye concealer
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
Very small but useful brush. Great for when you really need to be ultra precise. Easy to clean. However this is not a forever brush since they are so cheap they aren't made with the most high end materials but definitely get your use out of the cost.
Morgan L.
JUNK. these brushes are cheap but they will fall apart in no time at all. You will end up spending more money constantly replacing them than you would on just investing in a nicer set of brushes in the first place
Alexis E.
I use this brush with my brow pomade and it's so nice. I get really defined lines with the brush. I hold the product and places it well. Never disappointed with my brows when I use that brush to carve them out.
Kalin P.
I bought this brush at Target for $1. IT DOES WONDERS. I use it for when I conceal under my brows or when I need to clean up my winged liner or my eye shadow. Also, for only a dollar this brush is completely worth it and I definitely recommend it.
Hailey C.
Boise, Idaho
I prefer to use the concealer brush to blend in my eye primer on my eye. It helps a lot with that! I usually can get these at the drug store for a very affordable price! Very easy to use and long lasting.
Jenn K.
Youngwood, PA
This brush was far smaller than i expected. I tried using it once and it was awful. It did not work at all and I would definitely not recommend buying this product. I was very disappointed in the quality.
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I adore this brush. It has so many different uses other than just concealer. It's size makes it perfect for fine detail. I use this brush for so many different things and so often I own four of them.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!