e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kim T.
Racine
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf brushes will always be my favorite. The bristles never fall out, they're always super soft and they keep their shape. Not to mention the price.
Leilani A.
Chino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush works amazing I use it to clean up my concealer around my brows blends really well absolutely one of my many favorite elf brushes.
Heather L.
This brush makes applying concealer so much better, I love brushes, and I made a good choice with this one. This brand is cheap but so worth it!
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf has stepped up the game in the makeup world!! The new brush line is amazing!! They are so soft and pretty and blend your products seamlessly
Arlen A.
Good product if you're bearly learing how to do makeup. It helped me out. I bought it at target, it was actually a pack & it came with 10 brushes
Jennifer O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how cheap these are and convenient. I like to use this for my lips when using my liquid lipsticks.I just bought another one the other day
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It felt a little rough at first but after a couple washes it's softened up a bit. Works great for other makeup not just concealer application.
Jordyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
very bad brush. very hard and not soft. very cheap looking. got it for around $2 bucks. dont like at all. good for its value but do not like
Brittany R.
Lowell
I use this brush to apply eyeshadow everyday. It is a great brush and at a great price. It works really well to apply eyeshadow as liner too.
Patricia S.
Picayune , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love elf products!! They are so inexpensive and they work beautifully. It's so eady to apply concealer with this brush and a easy to clean.