e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Alondra Z.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Buy on Amazon
josselyn m.
was not good but on occasions it's works out only if you are really feeling it if not than it's kinda hard to like it but for the price I guess its  good
Iris M.
I really like using this brush to clean up my eyebrows. I use this everyday and I have been using it for around 3 years now and don't use anything else.
Brittany A.
Sultan
This brush and most of the e.l.f brushes are pretty good quality for how inexpensive they are. I've bought mine at Target and haven't been dissapointed.
Stephanie K.
Vancouver , WA
This is a really affordable brush to use for eyebrows and eyeshadow and of course concealer. It's small so it's perfect for those. Hard to reach spots
Natalie A.
Chicago
Perfect size to get into your brow bone and clean us any mess it is really easy to use and could get it at any Walgreens for a super affordable price !
Alex P.
Charlestown
Neutral review.  You get what you pay for (this brush is $2 I think) but it does what is supposed to.  Bought this from kroger on the rotating display
Kim T.
Racine
Elf brushes will always be my favorite. The bristles never fall out, they're always super soft and they keep their shape. Not to mention the price.
Lin G.
It is a very good brush considering the price, it takes a little product and spreads it evenly so it goes a long way without taking too much of it
Leilani A.
Chino, CA
Love this brush works amazing I use it to clean up my concealer around my brows blends really well absolutely one of my many favorite elf brushes.
Heather L.
This brush makes applying concealer so much better, I love brushes, and I made a good choice with this one. This brand is cheap but so worth it!