BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...2 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...1 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...2 Answers
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
I use this brush all the time. Mostly to apply eyeshadow to the under eye to set my eyeliner. It is slim enough and stiff enough to fit right under the lower lash line. I've thought about using this brush for lipstick as well, but will be purchasing a new one to try it.
Lucia T.
Las vegas, NV
I love that it's so inexpensive and easy to use. I not only use it for concealer I also use it for eyeshadow. It's so easy to use worth the money. Only down fall for it is that I sometimes don't find it at my local target or Walmart
Brittney S.
This is one of my favorite concealer brushes very soft and not like others I really like it and would definitely buy it again I bought mine from Ulta Beauty and makes me have a good Appliance and one of my favorite brushes I would definitely buy it again
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
this is a pretty good brush but i do feel like it's a little stiff. i use this to clean up my eyebrows and to get right under my eyelashes on the bottom. i also will use this for spot concealing. i probably won't buy the brush again
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brush. It's very sturdy and has lasted me two years with no issue at all! But I do not use it as a concealer brush. I found it's a bit small for my liking for a concealer brush. I prefer a thicker brush. I use this brush for my lipsticks! I find it's thin enough to make an amazing accurate line! And it never fills in patchy. I love it so much I bought two!
Selena R.
I have sooooooo many brushes from ELF they are so good and I use them in my everyday life style when I do my makeup. I purchase mine at my local Walmart. I feel like instead of purchasing a high end brush I can still get them same effect in an elf brush. They're inexpensive but so goodnight and last long. I would recommend them to anyone and I will keep purchasing them .
Gaby S.
San Benito, Texas
For only being one dollar you can get a better deal is doesn't exactly what you want it to do I use it about everyday and would buy it again it a nice brush and have multiple brushes from elf I enjoy all of them and will continue to buy the brushes for a budget
Sarah W.
Spokane Vly, WA
I really like this concealer brush for spot concealing. It is not very good at concealing large areas, such as the under-eye area, but I really like it for a precise application of concealing on blemishes that I might have.
Kyra G.
Brentwood, CA
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. The best for concealing your eyebrows with or cutting your crease on your eyes. I recommend this to anyone. It is so precise that it is perfect for concealing brows. Not very good for undereye concealer
Morgan L.
JUNK. these brushes are cheap but they will fall apart in no time at all. You will end up spending more money constantly replacing them than you would on just investing in a nicer set of brushes in the first place
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!