e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Arlen A.
Arlen A.
Good product if you're bearly learing how to do makeup. It helped me out. I bought it at target, it was actually a pack & it came with 10 brushes
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Cary, NC
For the quality and price of this brush, it is a no-brainer must have.  This brush is long lasting and does a fabulous job.
Kyli S.
Kyli S.
I think this brush was okay. There are definitely way better brushes out there. I would probably not but it again but would recommend it if you're on a really tight budget
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
It felt a little rough at first but after a couple washes it's softened up a bit. Works great for other makeup not just concealer application.
josselyn m.
josselyn m.
was not good but on occasions it's works out only if you are really feeling it if not than it's kinda hard to like it but for the price I guess its  good
Brittiany S.
Brittiany S.
Choudrant
Good brush that doesn't fall apart when using. The price is awesome because anyone can afford it and some brushes can cost a fortune
Iris M.
Iris M.
I really like using this brush to clean up my eyebrows. I use this everyday and I have been using it for around 3 years now and don't use anything else.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Sultan
This brush and most of the e.l.f brushes are pretty good quality for how inexpensive they are. I've bought mine at Target and haven't been dissapointed.
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
Well all of the E.L.F brushes to me are great quality. I highly recommend getting some whether it's online or your local drug store
Shana W.
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
The e.l.f. Concealer brush works well and gets the job done. I bought it on sale at CVS. It's comparable with my high end brushes.