e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Boca Raton
U love all elf products. Fairly priced and works just as good as expensive brands. The concealer brush provides you with a great tool to blend your imperfections perfectly.
Cali E.
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Elf has stepped up the game in the makeup world!! The new brush line is amazing!! They are so soft and pretty and blend your products seamlessly
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Picayune , MS
I love elf products!! They are so inexpensive and they work beautifully. It's so eady to apply concealer with this brush and a easy to clean.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Love how cheap these are and convenient. I like to use this for my lips when using my liquid lipsticks.I just bought another one the other day
Kat K.
Kat K.
For the price that they are, the elf brushes are so good. I use them almost every day and they don't loose hairs whatsoever. Great product.
Antilia B.
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
I bought this brush from the dollar store I absolutely love this and will be purchasing more brushes it's very in expensive and easy to use
Riley C.
Riley C.
I really enjoy ELF brushes. I don't use this as a concealer brush though, I use it to smudge out my liner. It works flawlessly.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Blasdell
I use this brush to spot conceal acne spots.  Its very inexpensive and does a wonderful job. I typically will use it with a thick concealer in a stick or a pot.
Erica T.
Erica T.
I love elf brushes. They aren't too pricey and they do the trick every time. I highly reccomend this for anyone they are very easy to use
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
This brush is very affordable and works just as good as any high priced brush. I use it for under eye concealer and it blends perfectly!