e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Doreen P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush to contour my nose to be honest lol . I sure it almost everyday. My skin type is oily to combination skin. It applies my make up really nice.
Gabby B.
Blasdell
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush to spot conceal acne spots.  Its very inexpensive and does a wonderful job. I typically will use it with a thick concealer in a stick or a pot.
Mya C.
I've been using e.l.f. brushes since middle school and this is one of the brushes I have repurchased a dozen times! Very inexpensive and wonderful quality!
Iris M.
I really like using this brush to clean up my eyebrows. I use this everyday and I have been using it for around 3 years now and don't use anything else.
Brittany A.
Sultan
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush and most of the e.l.f brushes are pretty good quality for how inexpensive they are. I've bought mine at Target and haven't been dissapointed.
josselyn m.
was not good but on occasions it's works out only if you are really feeling it if not than it's kinda hard to like it but for the price I guess its  good
Natalie A.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect size to get into your brow bone and clean us any mess it is really easy to use and could get it at any Walgreens for a super affordable price !
Stephanie K.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really affordable brush to use for eyebrows and eyeshadow and of course concealer. It's small so it's perfect for those. Hard to reach spots
Alex P.
Charlestown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neutral review.  You get what you pay for (this brush is $2 I think) but it does what is supposed to.  Bought this from kroger on the rotating display
Lin G.
It is a very good brush considering the price, it takes a little product and spreads it evenly so it goes a long way without taking too much of it