BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...2 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...1 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...3 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
i have had this brush for some years now and i have not changed since i just honestly like this brush and because its so cheap, i buy a lot of them at a time. its a light weight brush you can get a good grip on it and the application process is a breeze.
Siudy A.
Elf brush are great also , apply the product great & my skin type is oily but its works just fine on me half my brush are from elf & in my opinion they are amazing brush its Good value & its not pricey at all & yes I'll buy them again , I'll buy more & more (:
Jocelyn L.
Washington
Very easy to use and is very portable with any makeup look is very high quality for its low price and does its job, i use it very often when i do my makeup, its very easy to use with any makeup brand and is very fun to use i would buy again and reccomend
Bella R.
San antonio, TX
This brush is great and I love it, it's such a great find, truly it's so inexpensive and performs so well, i use it when I'm concealing pimples so it helps me disappear them like nothing because of how small it is, it looks great, doesn't feel very cheap,
Daniah B.
I love this brush. It works perfectly and I have used it for a while now and love each time I use it. It was at a VERY good price as well. I purchased this at Target and sometimes at walmart. I have recommended it a few times and my friends love it too
Riley C.
Adamsburg, PA
Are you supposed to apply my concealer very evenly and it bandit it out super softly, but The silver part that connects the brush to the white part fell off after about two months of using it. I would still recommend it but I had to repair mine with tape
Renata B.
Worked decently. Did what it needed to, but just averagely so. However, I only got to use it for about a week before the metal section and the brush just fell off of the handle of the brush. I know this is a cheap product, but I would expect that the brushes should, minimally, stay together. I've had this issue with lots of other elf brushes as well.
Adela J.
Works good I would recommend to get this product. Others are expensive but this works out good it like any other brushesi bought this at target it was a very cheap price but it still works great my skin type is like medium yes i would buy this product
Crystal L.
Fort lee, VA
One of the best "low end" brushes. I feel like ELF Is definetly a great affordable company. Bought my brush for about $3 and use it everyday! Very easy to use and blends out products great, Doesn't only have to be used for concealer which is amazing.
Elisabeth F.
Bx, New york
I love elf And all theyre brushes and products . Rhai brush was very very good value it wasnt pricey and for the cost it did the job its very soft i use it every day to do concealing and clean up my brows i would recommend it its great and affordable
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!