BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after ap...1 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, part... Be the first to answer!
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better...1 Answers
Rayell B.
I love this little brush. It does great with applying concealer to clean up my eyebrows. I have oily skin and this brush does very well. It makes applying the concealer much easier. This brush has lasted me for a while. I will getting another one.
Grace P.
Overland Park , KS
This is a great great great brush the whole elf line is so great! They are great because of their prices and their quality. I got this Brian from Walmart for $1.00! It is a super high
Quality brush and blends nicely. I would definitely recommend!
Melissa R.
I use this brush daily to carve out the shape of my eyebrows and I love it!!!!! It is so tiny and precise which makes it very easy to clean up eyeliner, lipstick, & eyebrows with concealer. I would definitely recommend this brush to everyone.
Maria P.
Wood Dale, IL
I use this brush to apply my concealer for under eye bags and my skin type I would say is soft. And it's a good value and it's at a really good price and this like the brush I always use to apply it then I use a sponge to complete my concealer
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
I tend to go through brushes fast since I find it easier to keep replacing then cleaning them. For lazy people me elf makes a great line of brushes for dirt cheap and there’s no complaint about it because it does what it’s suppose to do!
Lydia E.
I love this little brush!! It's perfect for working around your eye brows, but I also use it for cut creases and fun colored eyeliner as well! It's perfectly rounded but also does sharp lines really well, I would definitely suggest it
Kylee F.
Pawnee, IL
Very nice quality brush for the price. Definitely affordable. I personally enjoy it for the price. It is nice concealer brush and does not leave any creases. I would recommend to anyone looking for a concealer brush on the cheap side.
Elisaa G.
South Gate, CA
this brush is really good I use it on a daily basis for my concealer! It gets in all the angles of my face where I need it and it's soft as well ! The brush doesn't shed hair like some other brushes which I really enjoy ! I'm very satisfied and would definitely recommend it (:
Paige R.
High quality brush, blends well. Easy to clean with soap and water. No fallout from the brush.  When I first bought this brush I under estimated it a lot. Judging from the price it seemed very cheep. But it's not. Very high quality.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love that it's so inexpensive and easy to use. I not only use it for concealer I also use it for eyeshadow. It's so easy to use worth the money. Only down fall for it is that I sometimes don't find it at my local target or Walmart
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!