e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Love all elf products! So cheap and works just as well as any high end makeup brand brushes! This brush is the perfect size to get all of the smaller areas that need to be covered up. The brush also picks up the product very well!
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
I love elf brushes I love the one in the color black collection the black brushes I love them they're super smooth it last all day for the price I think it's great quality
Erin C.
Erin C.
Mason
Elf brushes are honestly a must have. They are so affordable and such good quality, especially for the price. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, these are perfect for you
Heather C.
Heather C.
El Paso, TX
I use this brush everyday. However after a month the metal part of it broke off so I had to reglue it other than that it s a great brush and you can not beat the price.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Chicago
Perfect size to get into your brow bone and clean us any mess it is really easy to use and could get it at any Walgreens for a super affordable price !
Carla C.
Carla C.
These only last up to three months for me before the brush falls off the stick but other than that it's great. Brushes blend well for me and the hairs are not flappy at all. I can't complain after all they're only $1.
Alex P.
Alex P.
Charlestown
Neutral review.  You get what you pay for (this brush is $2 I think) but it does what is supposed to.  Bought this from kroger on the rotating display
Kim T.
Kim T.
Racine
Elf brushes will always be my favorite. The bristles never fall out, they're always super soft and they keep their shape. Not to mention the price.
Leilani A.
Leilani A.
Chino, CA
Love this brush works amazing I use it to clean up my concealer around my brows blends really well absolutely one of my many favorite elf brushes.
Heather L.
Heather L.
This brush makes applying concealer so much better, I love brushes, and I made a good choice with this one. This brand is cheap but so worth it!