e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Juliana A.
Longwood , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush does its job for the price. I don't recommend it due to how hard it is on the skin. Also the tip is very small and doesn't work well to Blend out certain spots
Carla C.
These only last up to three months for me before the brush falls off the stick but other than that it's great. Brushes blend well for me and the hairs are not flappy at all. I can't complain after all they're only $1.
Trisha T.
Hawkins
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lottle brushes to clean up around my finger nails after I paint them.. It is the PERFECT size to get close to your nail without hitting the actual nail.
Andrea C.
Salem
This brush really does help a lot when it comes to cleaning the edges of my eyebrows. It doesn't carry too much product which is a good thing so you won't mess up.
Jesenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helps me slay my face I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Erin C.
Mason
Elf brushes are honestly a must have. They are so affordable and such good quality, especially for the price. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, these are perfect for you
Jessie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love elf brushes I love the one in the color black collection the black brushes I love them they're super smooth it last all day for the price I think it's great quality
Heather C.
El Paso, TX
I use this brush everyday. However after a month the metal part of it broke off so I had to reglue it other than that it s a great brush and you can not beat the price.
Grace M.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would 100% recommend put it to everybody and was reading this...... soooo you should buy this for everyone like your sister mom aunt grandpa friends and everyone that you know so you see how great it is .. I love this product and it's cheap too.
Danni B.
Helper, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little concealer brush is perfect for keeping concealer off of you fingers. I bought mine Walmart, along with many other brushes. I only use it when I put my concealer on. I'd recommend it because it is an amazing brush. In my opinion he brush could be a little bit bigger.