e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nessa P.
Nessa P.
Reedley, CA
My favorite concealer brush, I use it everyday. Works amazing with concealers with a thicker consistency.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Buena Park
Bought this last year to apply undereye concealer. I don't use a brush for that anymore, I use either my BB or fingers, but I like this for setting powder under my eyes and near/between my brows. It's nice and doesn't pick up too much powder. Soft, not to dense but not too soft or fluffy either. This might even be nice for highlighter or blending eyeshadow so I might get another 1 or 2 for that purpose. Washes well, no bleeding/shedding. It was $3 I think. I really like ELF studio brushes.
Louise S.
Louise S.
Chandler
I love this brush. It is actually just the right size for under my eyes. I use for concealer (I kind of pat it tho ) and works wonderful for setting powder. I did rate it only 4 stars because I just stated using it 2 weeks ago. I also haven't tried it with foundation. It's in between soft and hard. So to tap product in, it could be a little more softer maybe it's the way the bristles bend. It still is a wonderful brush for the price and I have bought 2 more since then. Love them !!
Jaunnette L.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Great price for great multi purpose brush. I have three at the moment, one for concealer, one i use for a lip brush. And the final one is a backup because the oldest one is starting to fray after a lot of use and cleaning. But I've never had a problem with these brushes losing bristles. One of them, the metal ferrule was not securely attached to the wooden handle, it wobbled and the First time I washed it, it came off completely. HOWEVER I was able to fix this with a dab of glue on the handle.
Kiani L.
Kiani L.
Albany, New York
Using any elf products not only are the prices amazing but it's also a lightweight brush made from amazing materials. I use concealer to cover up my blemishes and with the concealer and concealer brush it gives me a unrecognizable look without making my face look caked with makeup it's also a good product because the color blends in with my skin and always has and even coating when I apply it
Vedana R.
Vedana R.
This concealer brush is perfect to get in very small areas. I tend to have a lot of creasing under my eyes and this brush is perfect for the job. I love the size because not only does it easily apply product under my eyes but the size is perfect so that you don't end up using too much product. It's great for spot treatments as well!
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
I cannot live without this brush! I use this brush everyday. This is the perfect brush to clean up around your eyebrows or lipstick with your concealer or foundation because its percise and smooth. It lasts a really long time I started using this brush about 2-3 years ago and I've only had to repurchase it twice, even so it's only 1$. I really hope they never discontinue this item. If you struggle to get that perfect lip or brow give this a try!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
I have no idea why this is marketed as a concealer brush. In my opinion, that would take forever to blend out. I bought mine for use under my eyes when I am blending out my eyeshadow. It is nice and targeted, so it keeps all the color where I want it. I would recommend this brush, just not necessarily for concealer.
Juliana H.
Juliana H.
This concealer brush is really nice it helps blend and apply really good it is definitely worth the money are you said every time I do my make up with concealer it is good that you it's not too much But a little pricey If you want to budget I wouldn't recommend it to you just because it is a little pricey but if it is in your budget range I highly recommend it
Jess C.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
I abolsutely love Elf brushes! I always find mine at Walmart or Target and I love them because they always have so many brush options at such a great price. I love this concealer applicator brush. It's precise and less than $5!! Love love love it. The brushes don't fall out all over your face either!