BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after ap...1 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cle...1 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better...1 Answers
Kim M.
I initially got this brush to dip in acetone after painting my nails to clean up and polish that got onto my skin or cuticle and it does that job phenomenally well. I ended up getting a second one to use as a makeup brush since it works so well and is only $1. I wasn’t a huge fan of it as a concealer brush so I use it to apply and smudge shadow on my lower lashline or to smoke out liner. The only downside is one that is common to ELF brushes - the ferrules tend to detach from the handle. Superglue is the only way to reattach them and it is easy enough to do and fine since it only cost $1 but still an annoyance. They wash up pretty well too, except for the time I used it was a lip brush because for some reason lipstick got really stuck in there so I would advise against that
Mary A.
Selma, AL
I have much more elf brushes and products but I don't have my makeup pouch and kits right now 😭which is sad because I really wanted to do my makeup. Anywho these brushing are the bomb the glide smoothly and the stay soft no matter how much product u put on it.
Anna l.
I ise this brush everyday. I dont usually use it for concealer, but I use it for inner corner highlight, precise nose highlighter, or highlighter in my brow bone. I also love it for smoking out my lower lash line, because it is so small an precise.
Acelia D.
Attica
I love this brush it’s great if you just need a little touch up around the lip or around the eye. Does an amazing job of covering up a little mistakes it’s just so easy to use you just put some concealer onto the brush and you pack the concealer where ever you made the mistake and boom it’s fixed I would 10 out of 10 recommend this product!
Miranda P.
I actually use this concealer brush for a clean up brush for nail polish. Honestly I wasnt expecting it to hold up to 100% acetone for very long because it's $1 at walmart but it has held up very well. Works amazing for what I use it for. I would recommend these brushes for a cheap alternative for a nail polish clean up brush!
Lizette L.
Tucson
Very very precise ,I use this concealer brush to carve my eyebrows and you know them eyebrows have to be on fleek and this brush helps ,if you take the right time then you will have very good brows ,but JD your not the brow person I wouldn’t use this brush for anything else cuz it is to small for under eyes and t zone area .
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
This small brush was affordable and works great for its price. I use it to carve out my brows and to make a halo effect for my eyeshadow. I would recommend this brush to anyone and everyone. There’s no reason to buy a high end concealer brush when you can buy this one that works the same for a low price!
brianna m.
love this brush! For only $1 it's great. I was in need of a lip brush and could not even find one at the store so I saw this and thought I would see it could do the job and it definitely does! It's a very stiff/firm brush and i say that in the best way possible. The hairs are not the softest but for $1 it's great.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
It's a super cute little affordable brush I got this for $1 I believe in a fiesta supermarket and it's perfect for cutting creases because I have tiny eyes and sometimes some brushes are too big for my eyes and this was really great I definitely recommend even for inner corner highlight and brow highlight
Angie R.
I bought this brush due to it's affordable price and as soon as I took it out the package, the metal brush attachment was off. I ended up returning it and got another brush. It may have been a factory mistake because all my other Elf brushes work just fine. 1/5, just check the brush good before buying it.
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!