e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elisa E.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could never use this as a concealer brush. For me, it's too small and stiff for that area. BUT! It is phenomenal for the inner corner highlight. The size gives you perfect control of pigment and placement! For this reason as well, it is great at placing glitters on the eye! This brush is $1-2 in store- I keep telling myself to get more! Can't beat the price, definitely a staple in my collection! Also, I have washed it multiple times and it has maintained its great quality.
Salena C.
Joplin
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a cheaper end brush but good for the price. Above crap quality and bellow moderate quality. I got them because it's within my budget at the moment. Good for starting out.
Alexa N.
Paris
The metal part that connects the brush part to the white handle comes off easily. But for $1 it’s pretty good. It’s easy to apply and use. I use it pretty often.
Leslie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is a multi-use brush! It says it is a concealer brush, but I love using it for under my eyebrow, inner corner of eyes, and accent powders or creams on my eyes. I purchased this for $1!!!!!!! It is absolutely great quality. I will be going back to buy more.
Faviola L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite tiny concealer brush ever! It's super affordable, it last a long time, and convenient for all tasks. I mainly use these for my eyebrows because they're the right size! You can also use it for under the eyes and eyeshadow primer!
Katie S.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lil mini concealer brush. I use it to clean up my eyebrows because it is so small and so tiny and puts a nice clean concealer line on. You can use this brush from many different uses. I've even used it to smudge eyeliner.
Lacey T.
Eastside
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is so tiny. It doesnt really work well for me as a consealer brush. I like to use it to highlight the inner corners of my eyes, my nose and my cupids bow. It is very affordable.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price for great multi purpose brush. I have three at the moment, one for concealer, one i use for a lip brush. And the final one is a backup because the oldest one is starting to fray after a lot of use and cleaning. But I've never had a problem with these brushes losing bristles. One of them, the metal ferrule was not securely attached to the wooden handle, it wobbled and the First time I washed it, it came off completely. HOWEVER I was able to fix this with a dab of glue on the handle.
Tiffany M.
Buena Park
Bought this last year to apply undereye concealer. I don't use a brush for that anymore, I use either my BB or fingers, but I like this for setting powder under my eyes and near/between my brows. It's nice and doesn't pick up too much powder. Soft, not to dense but not too soft or fluffy either. This might even be nice for highlighter or blending eyeshadow so I might get another 1 or 2 for that purpose. Washes well, no bleeding/shedding. It was $3 I think. I really like ELF studio brushes.
Louise S.
Chandler
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It is actually just the right size for under my eyes. I use for concealer (I kind of pat it tho ) and works wonderful for setting powder. I did rate it only 4 stars because I just stated using it 2 weeks ago. I also haven't tried it with foundation. It's in between soft and hard. So to tap product in, it could be a little more softer maybe it's the way the bristles bend. It still is a wonderful brush for the price and I have bought 2 more since then. Love them !!