BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal acne, discoloration, and under eye circles. This face concealer blends evenly for all day coverage or for a quick touchup

How To Use

Twist Up The Concealer And Pat It Onto Any Blemish Or Area You Want To Brighten.
Then, Avoiding Any Swiping Or Sliding Motions, Pat Out The Product Using A Concealer Brush.

ingredients:

Kaolin, Barium Sulfate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cyclohexasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Propylparaben
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• How well does this cover up dark circles and spots?3 Answers
  • Can I use a darker concealer as a highlighter? I accident...2 Answers
  • Does it make your under eyes look caked at all ? 3 Answers
e.l.f. Concealer
  • "this concealer is perfect for days where i don't want to wear much makeup! i literally just dot this on my blemishes, cover my redness and my dark circles under my eyes for a quick skin fix! it goes on smoothly and blends out nicely! it is only the slightest bit drying but if you moisturize beforehand you shouldn't have a problem. i love the easy coverage and the price is a great plus definitely! i love that it's in a stick form and that it's so compact so that it fits in even my smallest of bags for on the go touchups if i ever needed any!" in 17 reviews
Arlene T.
Riverside , CA
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Ivory more...
I didnt really like this concealer just because every time I used it after an hour of wearing it, it started looking very tan and a little orange in my opinion and after a week the concealer broke and whats weird was ive never dropped it nor did it break while I was using it. Im not talking down on e.l.f cosmetics this was just not my favorite product.
Michelle G.
This is the worst concealer I have ever tried. I like quite a few elf products and have been buying their stuff for years. I am not sure how/why they’re still selling this concealer. I say this because, despite the shade issues, this formula is just difficult to apply because it’s so thick and provided no coverage. It kind of just sits on the skin and doesn’t improve skin appearance—at least not for me. It’s cakey, creasy, and felt thick like Halloween makeup. It had pretty poor coverage too—I found this useless. The shade I purchased also turned out to be pretty much straight up pink. I don’t know how they label this as light ivory because it absolutely is not—it’s a peachy pink color. I love elf so I hope they revisit this formula or just scrap this altogether. This is not their best product by a mile but it doesn’t deter me from their brand. This concealer in particular is just a huge flop. If you’re looking for a better on the go light to medium coverage concealer, I would get the Wet n Wild Photo Focus concealer.
Kristen R.
Chester, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love elf, but this is a terrible product. It is so hard to blend out and the color selection is limited. It also seems very greasy once applied. I tried it one time and immediately hated it, so I threw it away shortly after trying it.
Timber C.
Aztec, NM
As far as concealing goes, this doesn't cover much. I would use it in the summer when I have a tan just to have a little under eye or imperfection coverage. It's kind of greasy so it doesn't work well with foundation.
hanna p.
i really love this concealer... i can see why a lot of people would dislike it, considering that it can settle into fine lines under the eyes and may not be ideal for covering large areas of the face. However, i do not use heavy makeup and this works very well covering dark circles, redness, blemishes, and blends wonderfully. as long as you blend it, i have had no issue with it oxidizing on my face and it lasts a while. the beige color also matches my skin tone perfectly.
Ravyn M.
Rockport, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
I love this concealer and all things elf. Every time i go to Ulta or Walmart, i have to visit the elf section!! I’ve been using this for my dark circles for years and i will continue doing so
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I really like this concealer. Especially for the price point. It does a good job covering, although sometimes I find I have to build up the coverage a little. It does blend out really well. I like to use a beauty blender for it. I find that it settles into the fine lines around my eyes after a while, even though I’ve moisturized and put a primer on. It also is a little heavy feeling. Better for a spot touch up than for any large areas. Very matte, no sheen.
Laura V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Beige more...
This eye primer has worked very good for me! Honestly would recommend this product. Makeup left pretty well not much creasing on the face pretty good and affordable !!
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
Review for: Ivory more...
So the shade range is horrible and I can't stand it! The colors are way too dark for my pale skin type. I like the price but the package was simple as storage. The container was small and had little product inside the container. It was a roll up container which I don't like using on my face myself. But you might find your shade and like this concealer.
Stephanie M.
Ligonier
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Beige more...
It actually wasn’t that bad for the price. It did have very minimal product but what does one expect with the price. It was my beginner concealer and I loved it!
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been looking so a concealer does anyone know how well this works/lasts
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX
How much coverage does it have?
miaya s.
Sutherlin, OR
I have been interested in buying elf products is it worth buying?
María L.
Is this a good product for greasy skin?
Mary C.
How is the coverage for this concealer? Does it crease badly?