BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Creates an even and natural finish.
- Expertly sweeps powders across the entire face and sculpts features beautifully.
- Use with pressed, loose, or translucent powders, blushes or bronzers.
* Vegan Friendly

HOW TO USE

• Swirl brush over setting or corrective powder and apply to the face and broad, sweeping motions.
  • Clean regularly with brush shampoo to maintain brush health.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

e.l.f. Complexion Brush
  • "I use this brush for literally everything. Foundation, blending, contouring, blush, bronzer... I love the shape of the handle & the density of the brush. Very versatile." in 35 reviews
Sara S.
Sachse, TX
I love this brush for applying bronzer. It picks up and applies product easily and beautifully on the skin. It also washes well and is great quality especially considering the price. I could also see this being nice for powder. Definitely recommend.
Maya H.
Purchased at: Target
I love this brush for setting my face with loose or pressed powder. It gives me nice coverage without looking cakey and I use it everyday. It is soft and I have been using it for years and it is still in good condition!
sheila v.
Purchased at: Walmart
really nice quality brush for the price! ELF is an amazing brand and i’ve never had an issue with any of their brushes. I like to use this to dust away excess powder and it works well
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So, I love anything e.l.f. Makes pretty much!! It's a brand that's sold almost everywhere; supermarkets and drug stores. It is very affordable and this brush works great! I use it for my powder and bronzer to make it blend and look more natural. Would recommend to anyone! Especially, if you don't have a lot of money to spend. All the e.l.f. Products are completely affordable and easy to use.
So, if you need something affordable that does the work of an expensive brand, you should definitely try the e.l.f. Cosmetic's brand!! Trust me you will be satisfied!!😍❤️
Nicole A.
Warren, RI
Purchased at: CVS
I actually use this brush to apply my powered contour, I do not like a deep contour so this brush is fluffy and moveable to be able to apply my contour flawlessly.
Lauren C.
Austin
This is one of the best brushes you can get for the cost. I think they may have raised the price a bit (when I bought it, it was only $2 or $3), but it has lasted for 3 years so far with no issues to report. I would buy it again if I could find it in stores. I highly recommend this brush to beginners.
Sandy K.
Hazard
This is a synthetic bristled brush that is very soft. I reach for it above some of my higher end brushes to be honest. In which I use it for blushes or bronzer. You will not be disappointed to purchase this brush. Enjoy!
Chasity B.
Yukon, OK
I love this brush. I've had it for a couple years and it's still in great shape. It's the perfect brush for applying my bronzer, and you can't beat that price tag.
Chelsea Y.
Skowhegan
Excellent brush. I have no problems with losing bristles. It’s a great priced brush. I’ve always gotten great results. Use for foundation and or applying shimmer to my face. Either way, I get a great result!
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I’m honestly not very good at makeup. At all. I don’t even have a genuine purpose for this brush because I don’t wear foundation at all. But I do know that (on the rare occasions that I’ve used it [for the entirely wrong product, I’m sure]) it sheds horribly. And it hurts to write a bad elf review because I usually love their products, just maybe stay away from their brushes if possible?
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Are these elf brushes any good ?
Amanda M.
Will this brush work well for applying liquid foundation (no streak marks, hairs falling out, holding onto product, etc)?
maria p.
How do you clean your brush?
Brooke N.
What does this brush work good for?
Jessica S.
Albany, NY
What is the average longevitity on this product?