e.l.f. Complete Eye Set

Set includes: Eyeshadow, eyelash curler, brightening eyeliner pencil in black, eyeshadow brush.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Complete Eye Set!
Dani *.
Madisonville, LA
Great little setup for a great value. The eyelash curlers are well made & perform well. The brush is a typical brush, decent all around, the eyeliner is smooth & goes on with good color. The shadows have nice pigment so you don't have to go on heavy.
Sirena R.
Fresno, CA
I bought this kit during the Christmas season for myself cause I was in need of some essentials and it had a little bit of everything I needed. It was perfect for my traveling makeup bag and I could get a day or night look without having to pack around a lot of makeup.
Amber D.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it. Simple and functional looks in one package. Just missing the mascara! The eye pencil isn’t the best but setting it with shadow makes up for it.
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
Elf is a good brans! Does what it should for a good price! I use many elf products. Brushes lip gloss eyeshadow
Brittney M.
Washington, GA
I got this product for christmas. I use it daily now I love buying these gift sets all in one. It is very affordable and good quality make up
Mai'Le R.
clarksville, TN
love this eye shadow, and i am crazy about eye shadow! it stays all day! bought at target!
Jessica C.
Homestead, FL
I love this set i find it very useful and is super cute to give as a gift too. I love the set because it's got a pretty good coverage and it does the work at an affordable price. It really met my expectations and I would buy it again. Totally recommend!!!
Jamiee P.
Orange City, FL
Elf is so affordable and there products are just as good as any high brand , I've been using elf for years and years . I use elf products every single day including my skincare . I recommend this to all everyone that asks what's a good brand elf is the way to go
Trinity J.
Franklin, PA
I love this company's eye products! They never fail and they're always 100% reliable. You definitely are getting exactly what you pay for.
Rebekah H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Great tools and eyeshadow for the price.  I love the little four shade palate for overnights and weekend trips.  The brushes aren't top quality, but they do the job and I don't have to worry about keeping them perfectly clean or losing them on a trip.  Good enough quality and looking through the different color schemes gives me new eye ideas.

Looking for your answer?