BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy customizable coverage with this travel-friendly concealer compact. The super pigmented formulas are long wear, easy to blend, and provide complete coverage

How to Use

Using The Brush Provided, Apply Your Chosen Or Customized Concealer Shade Over Dark Circles, Acne Spots, And Blemishes.
Pat Out The Product Till The Edges Blend Seamlessly Into Your Skin.
Set With A Powder.

ingredients:

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Synthetic Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Propylparaben                                                                                                      May Contain:titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)

e.l.f. Complete Coverage Concealer
  • "use it every morning to cover dark circles under the eyes and imperfections on my face. it lasts the whole day and blends really well with my skin color. best of all it doesn't crease or give you the raccoon eyes that show on your photos when you wear concealer. i would say it works just as well as the more expensive ones" in 19 reviews
  • "it's a very good coverage concealer. brightening. it's not full coverage to me but it does the job. long lasting when combined with others. very affordable and creamy " in 7 reviews
Jessie V.
Athens, GA
Review for: Medium more...
Creamy, brush is good, easy to blend. It also comes in a variety of colors per palette for different parts of your skin or different skin tones. I mainly use it for my brows and small blemishes. It is full coverage, and it doesn't oxidize or become greasy.
Hannah J.
Morganton
Review for: E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer - Light more...
I’m not a huge fan of the colors or cream concealers. I got this on sale and thought I would try it. I just don’t reach for it and I won’t buy again. It’s pretty heavy and greasy and the colors are not what I would use as a concealer.
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I use this with my black radiance corrector and I really like it. I can mix it to get my perfect skin tone and it blends really nice. It has a nice little applicator that allows to spot check areas. The formula is alot more liquidy then expected unlike the foundation palette which is more thicker I guess. I like tho because it makes it easier to blend.
Rebecca S.
Waxahachie
Review for: E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer - Light more...
I love elf products in general. They are in nice packaging and the price is reasonable. I think it’s a good staring product for anyone who’s looking to get into makeup!
Tamara H.
Selma Alabama
Review for: Dark more...
I love this product. It blends out so well and it does not crease. And leave my skin flawless . I love the packaging and the fact that you get four colors to choose from. I would definitely recommend it.e.l.f. Complete Coverage Concealer
Kamri P.
Houston
Review for: Dark more...
I honestly don’t think this is a purchase anyone needs to buy. The colors are so off the product is just very dry to me. I think the price point is the only reason I purchased this product but I should have tried a different concealer from elf.
Sable W.
Bronson, FL
I may be a bit bias in this review because I tend to have similar issues with other products in this type of container. It seems because the product it pressed into place that there really isnt much product and it takes so long to get a good amount of useful product onto a brush or sponge. Better suited for "scraping" some out.
Bre K.
Chino Hills, CA
Review for: Medium more...
Works nicely! I have also purchased the color correcting one and love that one. It gets the job done and doesn’t break the bank. Overall nice texture and leaves skin looking good
Emily D.
Indianapolis , IN
This complete coverage concealer kit is great for someone who wants to highlight under eyes and also cover blemishes. With 4 different shades you have a variety to choose from.
Jenny C.
Love this palette. I'm definitely buying more. I'm actually running out of this one more than other brands because I love that it doesn't leave my face looking Cakey
Amber K.
Crossville, TN
What's up with this stuff yall? Is it any good? I haven't used much elf products. Is it a lasting coverage??
destiny r.
Orlando, FL
So lately I've had to be on a budget with my make up products so I've been looking for affordable make up to replace my spending habits on expensive make up (just for now) and need a good concealer. How is the formula, coverage, and shade selection in the palette? I know it's super affordable but is it worth the buy quality wise? I don't want to waste the $3ish if it doesn't work.
Caralee G.
Martin, TN
I have dark circles under my eyes and need a full coverage concealer. I love elf products and their prices, but the only concealer of theirs I have ever tried wasn't amazing. I was just curious if this was true to its description? Is it full coverage?
Shamiere A.
Douglasville, GA
How is the pigment on this concealer palette?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
¿que tal es la calidad de esta paleta, no queda grasosa en la piel? Es buena para piel seca?

Amazon