BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy customizable coverage with this travel-friendly concealer compact. The super pigmented formulas are long wear, easy to blend, and provide complete coverage

How to Use

Using The Brush Provided, Apply Your Chosen Or Customized Concealer Shade Over Dark Circles, Acne Spots, And Blemishes.
Pat Out The Product Till The Edges Blend Seamlessly Into Your Skin.
Set With A Powder.

ingredients:

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Synthetic Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Propylparaben                                                                                                      May Contain:titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)

• What's up with this stuff yall? Is it any good? I haven't used mu...1 Answers
  • So lately I've had to be on a budget with my make up products so ...1 Answers
  • Is it a creamy palette? Easy to blend? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Complete Coverage Concealer
  • "use it every morning to cover dark circles under the eyes and imperfections on my face. it lasts the whole day and blends really well with my skin color. best of all it doesn't crease or give you the raccoon eyes that show on your photos when you wear concealer. i would say it works just as well as the more expensive ones" in 19 reviews
  • "it's a very good coverage concealer. brightening. it's not full coverage to me but it does the job. long lasting when combined with others. very affordable and creamy " in 7 reviews
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I use this with my black radiance corrector and I really like it. I can mix it to get my perfect skin tone and it blends really nice. It has a nice little applicator that allows to spot check areas. The formula is alot more liquidy then expected unlike the foundation palette which is more thicker I guess. I like tho because it makes it easier to blend.
Sable W.
Bronson, FL
I may be a bit bias in this review because I tend to have similar issues with other products in this type of container. It seems because the product it pressed into place that there really isnt much product and it takes so long to get a good amount of useful product onto a brush or sponge. Better suited for "scraping" some out.
Anaihya C.
Review for: Dark more...
I was honestly afraid I wasn't going to use every color in this palette, but I use them all. I mostly use them for my undereye, but I wouldn't say this is complete coverage because you can still kind of see that have dark circles. It does get a little shiny on my face, but I have oily skin, so be careful of that. I would recommend this because you can still mix colors to get a certain look, it's good for highlighting your skin, keeping it the same tone, etc.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Dark more...
I use this to clean up my eyebrows, it’s easy to throw in my makeup bag and not take up too much space , I love elfs packaging it’s high end and gorgeous ! I have no cons for this product
I diffidently recommend
Rebecca S.
Waxahachie
Review for: E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer - Light more...
I love elf products in general. They are in nice packaging and the price is reasonable. I think it’s a good staring product for anyone who’s looking to get into makeup!
Anita F.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Medium more...
For the price, I can’t complain. There are 4 shades and provides some variety. It’s compact and easy to bring wherever I go. The quality of this and consistency could be improved though. I wish it was creamier and more effective.
Mendy G.
Whitesburg
Review for: E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer - Light more...
Bought this product at the local Walmart for 3.00 and when I used it the product did what it was supposed to  do  It has its own little brush that works well with the product would purchase again
Bre K.
Review for: Medium more...
Works nicely! I have also purchased the color correcting one and love that one. It gets the job done and doesn’t break the bank. Overall nice texture and leaves skin looking good
Emily D.
Indianapolis, IN
This complete coverage concealer kit is great for someone who wants to highlight under eyes and also cover blemishes. With 4 different shades you have a variety to choose from.
Lucia M.
Charlotte, NC
I got this in deep to use as contour but its too warm for my skin. It does have beautiful, full coverage though! Maybe a lighter color palette would work better for me.
Evelyn D.
Largo, FL
Like if you love it!
Chastity M.
I have dark circles under my eyes. Will this product help cover them up?
Racquel C.
Is this product good for all skin tone
Devshi P.
Waterloo, ON
Which palette is the best for Indian/Asian skin?
Trinity H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am wondering how well this e.l.f. brand concealer works, coverage wise? Has anybody here used it that could give me some insight?