e.l.f. Color Beauty Clutch Eyeshadow Set

48 Eyeshadows: A wide range of eyeshadow colors to inspire looks for any occasion. Directions: Apply lightest shades over full eyelid as a base or to highlight. Add medium shades over entire lid or in crease to contour. Apply darkest shades to define for a smoky look. Eyeshadow Brush: Designed for easy, accurate and long lasting color application. Directions: Dip brush into shadow and blend over eyelid. Smudge Brush: Great for contouring and enhancing definition around the eye. Directions: Dip brush into eyeshadow, apply to desired location and blend in. Size: 1.1oz. Color: Beauty Clutch.

Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I must say I didn't think if products was going to be a good product but they have really really showed me otherwise I buy them all the time for the price that they are and there are very quality to me better than some of the high-end products
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Love the color some was really great but the other was patchy and so powdery never wanted to stay on and creased bad. I did use the color I loved till hitting the pan at bottom the gave the rest to someone who asked for them??
Stacey R.
Orlando, FL
Great great great!!! Amazing color selection so if your feeling daring or just want a natural look there's colors for it all. Blends super well, although I wish colors were a bit more pigmented this is a great buy.
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA
I love the eyeshadow great pigment has some fall off. Very reasonable in price. They don't test on animals which is always a plus for me. I deathly recommend to everyone to use us. Colors are bored and it's easy to carry
Liz K.
This is a really nice set. Firstly, the brushes are really nice and work well with the eyeshadows in the set as well as other formulas.

Secondly, the "black beauty book" is really fantastic. The shimmer shades are more pigmented than the matte, which take a bit more building, but all the shades are very soft and buildable and blend nicely. The black is pretty pigmented so be careful! I love the travel friendly packaging and the nice variety of colors, from cream to bronze to teal and copper.

The shimmer shades have more fallout than the matte ones; I recommend doing eye makeup before face to avoid a shimmery undereye.

Overall, a great find, highly recommend.
Heather C.
Pretty pigmented considering it's a cheap palette! Some colors are super bright but great for a verity of looks and colors! Some natural, everyday, colors. Usually you don't need to apply too many layers to get to a good color.
Cassidy S.
Tiverton, RI
Love this bundle i got at target for 10$! 2 brushes and the little black book eye shadow set. 48 shadows. Some are similar colors but very pigmented for an elf palette and great amount for the price of the palette itself. Also i love the brushes it comes with and works well with other palettes i have!
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
Its smaller than what i thought itd be. Some of the colors are more pigmented than the rest. There is a lot of fall out that ive noticed. It does come with two brushes, a smudgeing brush and an eye shadow brush. I believe cost was about $10-$15. Cute palette and nice colors though.
Ciera B.
This is a perfect gift. It was sold at Walmart and target. Be on the lookout this Christmas for what palettes come our way. These have great color and bundling potential. If you are struggling what shades to choose you will be abel sort out with all these options what you can/can't rock
Erika Z.
I really like this eyeshadows. They work just as well as the more expensive brands. They last almost all day. I will continue to buy them. I got mine at Walmart. They are easy to apply. They are not expensive and they look great. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Julieanna M.
Just got this eyeshadow set as a gift. Anyone used it yet and can tell me how the quality of the shadows are? Thanks
Jessica R.
London Ontario
I just purchased this from Winners for $6.99 CDN. I’m soooo impressed with the pigmentation, the colours are soft and buttery. I put the blue on my eyes just to test it out and I couldn’t believe how vibrant the colour was even after blending it in. I recommend getting this for a beauty lover as a gift for Xmas, or treat yourself 💖