BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

48 Eyeshadows: A wide range of eyeshadow colors to inspire looks for any occasion. Directions: Apply lightest shades over full eyelid as a base or to highlight. Add medium shades over entire lid or in crease to contour. Apply darkest shades to define for a smoky look. Eyeshadow Brush: Designed for easy, accurate and long lasting color application. Directions: Dip brush into shadow and blend over eyelid. Smudge Brush: Great for contouring and enhancing definition around the eye. Directions: Dip brush into eyeshadow, apply to desired location and blend in. Size: 1.1oz. Color: Beauty Clutch. see more...

Liz K.
Liz K.
This is a really nice set. Firstly, the brushes are really nice and work well with the eyeshadows in the set as well as other formulas.

Secondly, the "black beauty book" is really fantastic. The shimmer shades are more pigmented than the matte, which take a bit more building, but all the shades are very soft and buildable and blend nicely. The black is pretty pigmented so be careful! I love the travel friendly packaging and the nice variety of colors, from cream to bronze to teal and copper.

The shimmer shades have more fallout than the matte ones; I recommend doing eye makeup before face to avoid a shimmery undereye.

Overall, a great find, highly recommend.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Tiverton, RI
Love this bundle i got at target for 10$! 2 brushes and the little black book eye shadow set. 48 shadows. Some are similar colors but very pigmented for an elf palette and great amount for the price of the palette itself. Also i love the brushes it comes with and works well with other palettes i have!
Ashlea D.
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
Its smaller than what i thought itd be. Some of the colors are more pigmented than the rest. There is a lot of fall out that ive noticed. It does come with two brushes, a smudgeing brush and an eye shadow brush. I believe cost was about $10-$15. Cute palette and nice colors though.
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
This is a perfect gift. It was sold at Walmart and target. Be on the lookout this Christmas for what palettes come our way. These have great color and bundling potential. If you are struggling what shades to choose you will be abel sort out with all these options what you can/can't rock
Roselí R.
Roselí R.
North Miami, FL
Las sombras son de muy buena calidad, la pigmentación es buena y este kit de sombras viene el colores surtidos para hacer muchos looks diferentes y divertidos. El estuche es muy practico y bonito, como un libro, esto lo hace ideal para llevarlo de viaje
DeLena T.
DeLena T.
San Antonio, TX
I recieved this as a gift for christmas. The brushes were amazing. The eyeshadows I didn't like so much. Some if them were very powdery and didn't blend very well. I even tried with a patting instead of sweeping motion and still couldn't get them to work.
Donnesha F.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I must say I didn't think if products was going to be a good product but they have really really showed me otherwise I buy them all the time for the price that they are and there are very quality to me better than some of the high-end products
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Elkton, VA
I purchased this set for my mom last year for Christmas. She began to talk it up so much that I decided to use it. The pigmentation is amazing. They blend like a dream. I ended up grabbing one for myself during the after Christmas sales. I love it.
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
I really like this eyeshadows. They work just as well as the more expensive brands. They last almost all day. I will continue to buy them. I got mine at Walmart. They are easy to apply. They are not expensive and they look great. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Westland, MI
I got this as a Christmas gift from my best friend and I was appalled because I couldn't wear none of the colors and personally they're ugly. I think she got it for herself and felt bad so she gave it to me. I wouldn't buy this particular pallet but I would by from them
Julieanna M.
Julieanna M.
Just got this eyeshadow set as a gift. Anyone used it yet and can tell me how the quality of the shadows are? Thanks