BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve glossy, shiny, healthy-looking lashes and brows, infused with long wearing conditioning agents in our Clear Brow & Lash Mascara. Flawless lashes and brows have never been easier!

HOW TO USE
Gently Unscrew The Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara Applicator And Work The Clear Mascara From Root To Tip Of Lashes.
After Applying Brow Color, Brush The Clear Gel Through Eyebrows For The Best Groomed Look.
Apply Second Coat If Desired.

Water (Aqua), Pvm/Ma Decadiene Crosspolymer, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Maria C.
I love this product! I don't like it for the lashes but I love it for setting my eyebrow hairs in place. I find that both sides have the same formula and work the same when it comes to the brows. When I apply this to my brows that do not budge.
Rian P.
Montrose, CO
While this product doesn’t keep my hairs standing up/in place all day it does set my brow product underneath it quite nicely. I wouldn’t use it to tame or shape my brows but I love it if I’m trying to keep my brows from sliding around my face.
Jessica H.
Jacksonville, FL
No, just no. It did nothing for my ladies except add more goop. And as far as my brows go heck no. It created this yucky film on my brows and it didn’t hold them in place what so ever. I mean the price is great but it’s just not worth it.
Paige B.
Rush Valley, UT
I have think brows and this clear brow gel is just what I needed to take them! I love the big spooley that is provided to apply it. I love that it is clear so I don’t have to worry about blending anything out or touching up any smudges.
Valeria P.
Waterbury, CT
Found this product at Walgreens and decided to try it out cause it was inexpensive. Good thing i did cause this product keeps my eyebrows in place all day. I haven’t really used the lash side but the brow gel is really good
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Cheap, and definitely does the trick. If you’re looking for an inexpensive brow gel, and aren’t ready to dive fully into something like Anastasia , give this brow gel a try.
Abbey B.
Union Springs , AL
I loved the brow gel, it is always my finishing touch after I filled in my eyebrows. The price is great and it lasts me the whole day. It’s something I always keep in stock with me.
tahnea e.
This is the only eyebrow gel that really lays my eyebrows all day. It has a really strong hold and it’s not thick like most eyebrow gels , the mascara is really good for like a natural everyday look. I have a ton of this is in my makeup drawer , i highly recommend
soraida T.
Dallas,TX
I honestly love it! I use when I'm taming down my brows or if I'm doing a simple look amd dnt want mascara. I use one side to help with my lashes and makes them look great!
Flor H.
Love this clear eyelash and eyebrow gel I would use this when I was younger because I would go for the natural look and it was my fave to look groomed * my brows* and I still use it not and forever will