BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #52 in Mascara

Achieve glossy, shiny, healthy-looking lashes and brows, infused with long wearing conditioning agents in our Clear Brow & Lash Mascara. Flawless lashes and brows have never been easier!

How to Use

Gently Unscrew The Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara Applicator And Work The Clear Mascara From Root To Tip Of Lashes.
    After Applying Brow Color, Brush The Clear Gel Through Eyebrows For The Best Groomed Look.
    Apply Second Coat If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Pvm/Ma Decadiene Crosspolymer, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does this keep your brows in place?14 Answers
    • Is this nice for both brow and lashes?2 Answers
    • What is everyone’s underrated holy grail? Mine is e.l.f. ...3 Answers
    e.l.f. Clear Brow & Lash Mascara
    • "I absolutely love this product! I use the brow side after I apply the eyebrow kit cream and powder. I tend to have brow hairs that stray off in different directions when I get up in the morning and it looks crazy, but this product tames them and keeps them in place all day, and then some! As for the mascara, I have fairly light eye lashes, but it does seem to lengthen my lashes. I still prefer to use mascara to darken my lashes, so I use this clear one as a base then apply my mascara over it, and the results are great!" in 192 reviews
    Megan M.
    Oak Ridge
    This is a great product and it's only 2 dollars. I bought this after reading an article about best cheap products that really work and this made their list. It's double sided tube of clear gel, one side indicated for brows and the other side for lashes. I've read reviews questioning the need for separate wands and though I'm sure it's the exact same gel on each end, I assume this is done for sanitary reasons as so cross contamination from skin to eye doesn't occur and I'm glad they did it this way. Eye brushes/wands/etc should never be used on anything else. One negative of it being duel sided is that size is more compact so the wand is quite a bit smaller and harder to handle. The eyebrow gel works great, I use it first when I do my brows and it seems to work good as a primer type brow gel. Using it as clear mascara it does really well too. I wear clear for outdoors things that don't call for fixing my self up and it gives them a little lift and separates without asking color. It really is a handy product and for the price there can't be many complaints. You get what you pay for but in this case it's a good thing
    Brionna L.
    Citra
    This gel is so great at helping to define and sharpen my brows. I use it first to “prime” my brows. I use it again, after my brows are filled in with gel, in the center to “fade” my brows. I just feel this method makes my brows look more natural, but also sharp af. My only problem with this product is the lack of product, but I guess I can’t be too upset, it only cost $2 from my local WalMart. You get what you pay for. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Check out my YouTube channel to see my eyebrow tutorial.
    Anna S.
    New Providnce, NJ
    So this is a really great product to keep your brows in place - but I honestly don’t know that the two sides are any different? I’m also not sure what purpose a clear mascara would serve, it doesn’t add volume or anything so it’d look the same to have this under mascara as it would to not have it there at all.

But back to the brows, it is really good for holding your brow hairs in place. It’s not so thick that it’s heavy on your face, but it’s also strong enough to keep hairs from moving all day. Especially considering the price, I would buy this just for the brow part.
    Kylee J.
    I use this product everyday on my brows! I also use to use this product on my eyelashes before I started wearing mascara! I love how it’s clear, and keeps my brows in place all day! What I don’t like however, is that they label each side of the tube something else when they are the same formula! I wish they would just give one full size tube! But this product is very affordable and convenient to travel with! This does what it claims to do, and works very well! So I would recommend this product to anyone who was looking for a drug store eyebrow gel! I love it!!
    Zion B.
    Indianapolis
    I’m so happy I spent my money on this because it’s great. I use it on my eyelashes because I don’t really like suit mascara all the time especially at school. So I like having a nice clear lashes and it makes them look really pretty! 💚 The other side you can use for your brows they are both the same thing, it makes your eyebrows look more put together and I absolutely love it you won’t be disappointed. I recommend!!
    Brezje M.
    I bought this product because my eyelashes are very light in color and I didn’t want anything black or heavy on my lashes. I do like this product when I first put it on and it definitely works, but once it drys it leaves a white film on my lashes which I don’t like. I’m not sure if i’m the only person who has had this happen, but i’d love it if it didn’t do that. Also doesn’t last awhile considering the amount.
    Alexandra D.
    This is a brow essential. I use it with my e.l.f. Eyebrow Duo Brush & Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. When I use this my brow hairs stay in place all day. This product is super easy to use and you can’t mess it up. I use this to shape my brows to look fuller by using the clear product with the spooly brush which allows your brows to spread out and give a insta brow look.
    Meryca A.
    Amazing brow gel for the price. I swear it's just like the Anastasia Beverly Hills one. One time, I took a shower but didn't remove my brow makeup and after the shower, it looked like I just did my brows. Also, it doesn't get too hard and crunchy like on the brow hairs. Whether you're a newbie to makeup or a professional makeup artist with many years of experience, this could do no wrong.
    Mikayla D.
    Lancaster, CA
    I used this mainly as a brow gel. Even though it is used for eyelashes as well. It was okay to tame the hairs but it felt like the olden days when you would spray a toothbrush with hairspray and brush the hairs to get them down, it made my eyebrow hairs hard. And the smell when it’s almost gone, especially if you fill your brows first before applying that build up gives off a weird smell.
    Erica L.
    I bought this product at target for the clear brow gel which worked great but I felt like it ran out very quickly. It is affordable where it would be fine to purchase a couple at a time, but I wish the brow gel was sold on its own because I don’t like the clear mascara side. The clear mascara formula gives my eyelashes a white but clear color which I don’t appreciate.
    Samantha S.
    Does this keep your brows in place?
    Agustina G.
    Does it keep your brows in place all day?
    Sheyenne P.
    Flowery Br, GA
    How good is elf's brow and lash mascara ? Looking for something a bit cheaper !
    Aria T.
    Ive heard different views about elf products....does this particular product really works?
    Elisha M.
    Beatrice, NE
    How do you use this? Like a primer? Just curious. Thanks! :)