BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #56 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Enjoy radiant, youthful skin by using the Deep Cleansing Duo Face Brush. The soft, luxurious bristles help to gently deep clean pores, while the textured silicone head massages and exfoliates. The handle is shaped with a comfortable grip for effortless, thorough cleansing.

How To Use
To Cleanse – Dampen The Brush Side And Apply A Face Cleanser Onto The Bristles. Massage The Cleanser Onto Your Face And Neck In Circular Motions For 10-15 Seconds. Rinse Face And Brush.
To Exfoliate – Dampen Your Skin And Apply An Exfoliating Scrub Over The Silicone Side. Massage Over Your Face And Neck For 15-20 Seconds. Rinse Face And Brush.

Becky S.
I bought this brush online, sight unseen, when ulta was sold out of their powered devices. I read some reviews that were all positive and decided to try it with the new skin care items I was ordering. I find it to be pretty small which is positive and negative. Honestly, as much as I'd live to agree that my face "felt so much cleaner than when I just used my hands before" it really doesn't feel any different...especially from the bristle side. The back end is a slightly convex, blue, rubber circle with a bunch of fine bumps in concentric rings that are designed to either help exfoliate or get the product into your skin better. Either way, I have used this side more than than other and I like it best with exfoliating scrubs.
It's fairly easy to clean but takes FOREVER to dry so you can't pack it up right away.
Actually, I gave it 4 stars but after writing this and thinking how I haven't wanted the hassle of using it at all after the first week; I'm giving it 3 stars. It was also $14, only $10 less than the battery operated brush that does the work for you-even without product and has interchangeable heads.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I bought the cleansing brush a while ago but I was afraid to use it.
So today I decided I'll be brave and use it for the first time.
I used it with the Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser it felt so good like getting a soft massage.
My face was red after washing the gel off.
Also I could tell it clean my pores and blackheads.
I think I would use it once a week because every day is a little to much.
I recommend this to anyone.
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
This brush is a nice and simple way to thoroughly cleanse your face and lightly exfoliate. The silicone bristles helps keep my nose clear of those pesky little white heads. Not the greatest as far as face brushes go though. The brush side is too soft and flimsy. It's worthwhile to save your coins until you can get at least an off brand electric brush off of Amazon.
Laney O.
I️ love this brush. It’s gentle on the skin, doesn’t require too much upkeep. It’s the same quality as the other more popular alternatives, but it’s much cheaper. The brush left my skin feel soft and clean.
Maria R.
Sooo soft and can come in very handy when scrubbing your face. The gentle fluffy white part of the brush I use it to scrub along with my cleanser and the scrub blue side of the brush I use it along with my scrub.. love it!!
Lois F.
Mishawaka, IN
Love this brush for everyday uses. I bought mine online from Ulta and have used it ever since. It is a great brush and I think it helps to wash my face with it rather than my hands. I find hat the oils from my hands make me break out and this helps.
Tabitha P.
Kirkville, NY
Super soft Brussels... good speed comes with two, high and low. Better than other brushes I’ve tried... I use this everyday and my face always feels really soft. Would recommend to friends
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
Not bad, I like the back side but the front, the bristles are too soft to really do much for my skin. I tend to get dry skin and peeling skin and it doesn’t really do much to get it off.
Tanesha H.
This facial cleansing brush/exfoliating head duo brush has worked well for my facial skin care routine. The bristles are very soft and the exfoliating head gently affiliated without damaging my sensitive skin
Elizabeth M.
I am actually impressed with this product. I have been using this for a week and I love the double sided brush. I have been eyeing the clarisonic brush but I can't seem to be able to drop over $100 on a brush. This $15 brush is worth it. I would say it is pricey for an elf product. But after using it, I am a fan.
The soft brush is so soft and gently cleanses my face. And the flexible silicone side is great for exfoliating and massaging my face. It helps remove all of the makeup. Overall, if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to clarisonic brushes. I am giving it 4 stars because of the price.
Karyn D.
Blue Springs, MO
Wondering if this brush is really worth the money? Is it gentle and easy to use?
Andjoua R.
This isn't a question, rather a helping hand; if you have a local TJ Maxx, these same brushes are between like $7 and $9 (can't quite remember) if in stock ... it's totally better than the $15 or so you would pay in the other store

back