BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a flawless finish with silky e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder Light Beige. It blends evenly into skin. Treat and prevent skin imperfections with key active ingredients formulated for problematic skin. Proven skin clarifiers absorb oil on contact to create a beautiful matte finish. Wear alone or with your other favorite face products to create a flawless finish. E.l.f. Pressed Powder comes in a 0.18 oz container. Use a blush brush or other face defining tool to effortlessly brush the powder on the face.

e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder:

• For naturally smooth and flawless-looking skin
  • Create a flawless finish
  • Prevents skin imperfections
  • Face pressed powder is easy to put on
  • Smooths over skin flawlessly

Warnings:

Warning Text: Warnings: For external use only. When using this product: keep out of eyes (Rinse with water to remove); using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (1%). Purpose: Acne Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499).

Dale J.
e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder

I really like this product. It is perfect to throw in your bag for touch ups through out the day. It blends well and is reasonably priced. I purchased this off of the e.l.f website for I believe .80 during their Spring sale. My only complaint is that the lid came broken. .
Madlen N.
Brooklyn, NY
I Love this presses powder. ELF happens to be one of my favorite brands. They have come a really long way and have so so many items that are so amazing. And can we talk about price point???? I don’t think anyone can match ELF’s value. This pressed powder goes on like silk and really bakes that foundation and concealer on like a pro. I love it!!!
Iovanna V.
I LOVE these powders from ELF. First let’s talk about the price point. This powder is part of ELF essential line, which were the first products they ever came out with. OG products of ELF. The powder is under $4. They go on so smooth and although they are powdery and have some kickback when putting your brush in the pan but it does not translate on the face ! It gives a nice airbrush look. I love it ! Another big bonus is that although ELF sadly doesn’t really cater to people of darker skin tones, these powder colors go into the darker skin tone range so a lot more people will be able to find their color and the line also has blushes and highlights ! WIN !!
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
I love e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder
I have been buying this for a long time! It is my favorite of the presses powders I have tried! All of my daughters use it as well! I buy it at my local Walmart for $2 and it is well worth it! I will continue to buy it!! And recommend it too!!
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I love the ELF clarifying pressed powder. It works great and is cheap. I have combination skin type and works great. Doesn’t last as long as I’d like, but for the price, it is great. I would recommend to others!
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
This pressed powder actually adds pretty nice coverage (I’m very pale, that may be why) and stops a bit of creasing. But it doesn’t seem to last all day and crusts/flakes on dry patches. It’s definitely not right for you if you wanna bake, but with a light sweep it’s workable. I’ve repurchased a few times.
Michaela C.
I bought this because I needed some setting powder for cheap. Their lightest shade was still too dark and yellow for my skin tone but it was a small pan that didn't last long so I was able to switch to another product fairly quickly. The best factor of this powder was the nice smell, hopefully that hasn't changed.
Sarah O.
Oxford
Don’t waste your money. I like elf and I know their inexpensive product line has some gems, but this isn’t one of them. This is that kind of powder than has colors that are blatantly different than your skin tones. It needs more colors and the pan/packaging is cheaply made. Could be a lot better.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
This product is a must have for my makeup bag! It is only a dollar.. SAY WHAA? It covers very well and I like to use it after I use my liquid foundation to give more of a matte look. I love it because it does not make my face look cakey at all. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Maggie D.
Orrick, Missouri
Doesn't add much to your face, you have to put on a lot to make sticky foundation matte. This powder has very good coverage but very very minimal color selections. Nor does it have a translucent color. Does not feel heavy and I personally like the color I have on my skin tone.
Gladys A.
This doesn't make u look cakey ?
Hasanah C.
Does this press powder have a good coverage?
Malinda G.
Idalou, TX
What store can I find this at?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Is it worth my money?
Mari S.
Central Valley, CA
Will it blend in well and make your face still look natural? I'm afraid it will be cheap quality.

Amazon