e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder
Create a flawless finish with silky e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder Light Beige. It blends evenly into skin. Treat and prevent skin imperfections with key active ingredients formulated for problematic skin. Proven skin clarifiers absorb oil on contact to create a beautiful matte finish. Wear alone or with your other favorite face products to create a flawless finish. E.l.f. Pressed Powder comes in a 0.18 oz container. Use a blush brush or other face defining tool to effortlessly brush the powder on the face.
e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder:
- For naturally smooth and flawless-looking skin
- Create a flawless finish
- Prevents skin imperfections
- Face pressed powder is easy to put on
- Smooths over skin flawlessly
Warning Text: Warnings: For external use only. When using this product: keep out of eyes (Rinse with water to remove); using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (1%). Purpose: Acne Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 42 Q&A
I have been buying this for a long time! It is my favorite of the presses powders I have tried! All of my daughters use it as well! I buy it at my local Walmart for $2 and it is well worth it! I will continue to buy it!! And recommend it too!!
- price. You aren’t going to find another powder at this price point.
- color. The color matched pretty flawlessly.
- it’s very heavy. I used my liquid foundation under it and this is too heavy to use on top to reduce some of the shinyness I tend to get.
- it doesn’t stay put. It transfers to clothing easily.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos