BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #89 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Create a flawless finish with silky e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder Light Beige. It blends evenly into skin. Treat and prevent skin imperfections with key active ingredients formulated for problematic skin. Proven skin clarifiers absorb oil on contact to create a beautiful matte finish. Wear alone or with your other favorite face products to create a flawless finish. E.l.f. Pressed Powder comes in a 0.18 oz container. Use a blush brush or other face defining tool to effortlessly brush the powder on the face.

e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder:

• For naturally smooth and flawless-looking skin
  • Create a flawless finish
  • Prevents skin imperfections
  • Face pressed powder is easy to put on
  • Smooths over skin flawlessly

Warnings:

Warning Text: Warnings: For external use only. When using this product: keep out of eyes (Rinse with water to remove); using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (1%). Purpose: Acne Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499).

Buy on Walmart*
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
What more can you ask for from a dollar powder. It’s not bad but it’s not great either but if you are on a budget and need something to brighten under your eyes as a setting powder on the go maybe just to toss in your make up bag and have on hand this would be a great thing to go with. Especially because compacts tend to break a lot inside of make up bags and this one wouldn’t be such a bad loss if broken.
Dale J.
e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder

I really like this product. It is perfect to throw in your bag for touch ups through out the day. It blends well and is reasonably priced. I purchased this off of the e.l.f website for I believe .80 during their Spring sale. My only complaint is that the lid came broken. .
Luz M.
So I'm a pale lady and I bought the lightest option of the three we are offered, as I am looking for less expensive but still effective finishing powder. However, the undertone used for their lightest powder leaves me cool undertone looking skin looking orange after it's on. The product outside of that worked well enough for me and could severely use more options for skin tones.
Madlen N.
Brooklyn, NY
I Love this presses powder. ELF happens to be one of my favorite brands. They have come a really long way and have so so many items that are so amazing. And can we talk about price point???? I don’t think anyone can match ELF’s value. This pressed powder goes on like silk and really bakes that foundation and concealer on like a pro. I love it!!!
Iovanna V.
I LOVE these powders from ELF. First let’s talk about the price point. This powder is part of ELF essential line, which were the first products they ever came out with. OG products of ELF. The powder is under $4. They go on so smooth and although they are powdery and have some kickback when putting your brush in the pan but it does not translate on the face ! It gives a nice airbrush look. I love it ! Another big bonus is that although ELF sadly doesn’t really cater to people of darker skin tones, these powder colors go into the darker skin tone range so a lot more people will be able to find their color and the line also has blushes and highlights ! WIN !!
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
I love e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder
I have been buying this for a long time! It is my favorite of the presses powders I have tried! All of my daughters use it as well! I buy it at my local Walmart for $2 and it is well worth it! I will continue to buy it!! And recommend it too!!
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I love the ELF clarifying pressed powder. It works great and is cheap. I have combination skin type and works great. Doesn’t last as long as I’d like, but for the price, it is great. I would recommend to others!
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
This product is a must have for my makeup bag! It is only a dollar.. SAY WHAA? It covers very well and I like to use it after I use my liquid foundation to give more of a matte look. I love it because it does not make my face look cakey at all. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Maggie D.
Orrick, Missouri
Doesn't add much to your face, you have to put on a lot to make sticky foundation matte. This powder has very good coverage but very very minimal color selections. Nor does it have a translucent color. Does not feel heavy and I personally like the color I have on my skin tone.
Brionna A.
Largo, FL
This compact is so cheap and you can find it at any drugstore  or walmart. I highly recommend this product because of it's  high coverage and it's light weight feel. It's the only powder compact I will use. You can find this for just a dollar! You can't beat that.
Gladys A.
This doesn't make u look cakey ?
Hasanah C.
Does this press powder have a good coverage?
Malinda G.
Idalou, TX
What store can I find this at?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Is it worth my money?
Mari S.
Central Valley, CA
Will it blend in well and make your face still look natural? I'm afraid it will be cheap quality.