BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a flawless finish with silky e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder Light Beige. It blends evenly into skin. Treat and prevent skin imperfections with key active ingredients formulated for problematic skin. Proven skin clarifiers absorb oil on contact to create a beautiful matte finish. Wear alone or with your other favorite face products to create a flawless finish. E.l.f. Pressed Powder comes in a 0.18 oz container. Use a blush brush or other face defining tool to effortlessly brush the powder on the face.

e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder:

• For naturally smooth and flawless-looking skin
  • Create a flawless finish
  • Prevents skin imperfections
  • Face pressed powder is easy to put on
  • Smooths over skin flawlessly

Warnings:

Warning Text: Warnings: For external use only. When using this product: keep out of eyes (Rinse with water to remove); using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (1%). Purpose: Acne Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499).

Reviews (2056)
Annie B.
Fayetteville, AR
I absolutely love the e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder! I have used this product every single day with my makeup look for the past 6 months. I have loved the product and the results that it gives me every single time. Pressed powder can be so expensive from other brands, and this one gets the job done at a seriously incredible price! It leaves my foundation and makeup looking flawless and I have noticed the difference in my makeup look from before using this product and after using this product. I recommend this to all of my friends and hope everyone gives this great product that comes at a great deal a try.
Dale J.
e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder

I really like this product. It is perfect to throw in your bag for touch ups through out the day. It blends well and is reasonably priced. I purchased this off of the e.l.f website for I believe .80 during their Spring sale. My only complaint is that the lid came broken. .
Nikole P.
Lafayette
Perfect! Small portion makes it easy to replace before any bacteria would take hold. I find it at Target and CVS at times. Very reasonably priced!An absolute staple in my makeup bag. This powder is rated highly by experts although I do hear that the "clarifying" ingredient becomes useless once its not liquid. This is a smooth, easy to apply powder that blends beautifully. MY FAVORITE!
Madlen N.
Brooklyn, NY
I Love this presses powder. ELF happens to be one of my favorite brands. They have come a really long way and have so so many items that are so amazing. And can we talk about price point???? I don’t think anyone can match ELF’s value. This pressed powder goes on like silk and really bakes that foundation and concealer on like a pro. I love it!!!
Iovanna V.
I LOVE these powders from ELF. First let’s talk about the price point. This powder is part of ELF essential line, which were the first products they ever came out with. OG products of ELF. The powder is under $4. They go on so smooth and although they are powdery and have some kickback when putting your brush in the pan but it does not translate on the face ! It gives a nice airbrush look. I love it ! Another big bonus is that although ELF sadly doesn’t really cater to people of darker skin tones, these powder colors go into the darker skin tone range so a lot more people will be able to find their color and the line also has blushes and highlights ! WIN !!
Shyanne K.
PFLUGERVILLE, TX
This is just your average pressed powder. It's not terrible and it's not the best thing in the world. But considering the beyond amazing prices of elf, I more than recommend it! I have dry skin so I dont know how this looks or feels on oily skin, but it works fine for me when i need to use it.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
I love e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder
I have been buying this for a long time! It is my favorite of the presses powders I have tried! All of my daughters use it as well! I buy it at my local Walmart for $2 and it is well worth it! I will continue to buy it!! And recommend it too!!
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I love the ELF clarifying pressed powder. It works great and is cheap. I have combination skin type and works great. Doesn’t last as long as I’d like, but for the price, it is great. I would recommend to others!
Michela C.
Canton
Good and super affordable finishing powder. Has a matte finish that helps reduce some natural shine I get. This was the first finishing powder I had ever tried, but I was impressed! It helped keep my makeup on throughout the day, was light weight, and worked well with my other makeup/foundation.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
This pressed powder actually adds pretty nice coverage (I’m very pale, that may be why) and stops a bit of creasing. But it doesn’t seem to last all day and crusts/flakes on dry patches. It’s definitely not right for you if you wanna bake, but with a light sweep it’s workable. I’ve repurchased a few times.
Gladys A.
This doesn't make u look cakey ?
Hasanah C.
Does this press powder have a good coverage?
Malinda G.
Idalou, TX
What store can I find this at?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Is it worth my money?
Mari S.
Central Valley, CA
Will it blend in well and make your face still look natural? I'm afraid it will be cheap quality.

back