BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Like a bouquet of flowers, this palette is a mix of bold and subtle colors with different textures. Have fun experimenting and creating your own style!

- Christian Siriano

HOW TO USE

• Using the eyeshadow side of the included brush, sweep a light shade onto eyelids.
  • Using the crease side of the brush, blend one of the deeper shades into the crease to create dimension.
  • The double-sized highlight shade works beautifully to highlight the high points of the face like the cheekbones, brow bone, nose, and Cupid's bow.

Beauty tip: Use the double-sized shade as a highlighter.

Net Wt. 0.42 oz. (12 g)

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Silica, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Magnesium Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Tin OxideMAY CONTAIN:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

• Has anyone tried this palette? It’s so cute 😻💗e.l.f. Chri...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation and staying power of this palette?1 Answers
  • How vibrant are the colors? Do you think this is useable ...1 Answers
e.l.f. Christian Siriano Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I’m beyond impressed with this pallet! The colors are very pigmented and there aren’t only neutrals. I feel there are many ways to use this and I love the tiny brush. It is an actual brush and not sponge applicators. And the packaging is absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend [product:elf-cosmetics-christian-siriano-eyeshadow-palette]" in 3 reviews
Jada R.
Fort Wayne
This product surprised me. I like the variation of colors and the pigmentation was pretty good. I did have to layer the product to achieve the impact I wanted, but it wasn’t nothing too crazy. The shadows blended well, and they were soft. It’s a nice little palette to have and great to travel with. I added some photos of the look I created and excuse the filters!
McKenna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this palate as a gift from elf and looking at the colors I didn’t think I would like them. It’s not something I would have picked for myself, however, I love this palate! It’s super pigmented and stays on well! I love the shimmery white and will probably start using that on every eye I use! It makes my eyes pop! I can’t wait to try the funky colors like green and purple! Plus, the packaging is bold and cute! I’m excited to have this palate now! Thank you elf!!
Kim N.
Houston , TX
As you can see this palette has beautiful shades & The packaging is gorgeous! The blue & green are very pigmented & gorgeous when applied with a setting spray! The shimmer champagne shade is gorgeous for a subtle highlighter! The only color I was disappointed with is the deep purple shade. It’s not purple. It’s more of a light black. Overall I’m very satisfied with this palette! The shades are also easy to blend. I would recommend this palette.
Andrea M.
Gilbert, AZ
First of all, I got this on sale for $6 at Target. I got it because the packaging, of course, is so beautiful! Second I just feel like I can never have enough green shades. But what I loved about it was the highlight shades. They are so pretty with slight glitter. Although I don't care too much for the brush it comes in handy while traveling.
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
I could not dislike this palette any more. The colors have no pigment except the green. I bought this as a fun summer make up but I will be sticking to my Urban Decay Beached Eyeshadow Palette instead. Luckily, I got this on clearance at target, so I’m not out a lot of money. I do not recommend it.
Jennifer T.
I’m beyond impressed with this pallet! The colors are very pigmented and there aren’t only neutrals. I feel there are many ways to use this and I love the tiny brush. It is an actual brush and not sponge applicators. And the packaging is absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend e.l.f. Christian Siriano Eyeshadow Palette
Missy C.
Somerville, NJ
This is now my go to pallette! I'm absolutely in love with it! Love the bright green and blue! You can also mix it with other pallettes I mixed it with the too faced chocolate gold pallette. And used the blue and green with the cold new money on my eyes today. And I am totally in love with this look. And you can't beat the price! Highly recommend!! Go and buy it now! Lol.
Rachel W.
I picked this up because it was on clearance at Target.  I don't usually wear bright eyeshadow so I wasn't sure how much I'd use it but the price was right.  I'm a total bright eyeshadow convert now!  The neutrals are great but I love adding a pop of color.  I don't care for the brush but I have my own brushes anyway.  The pigmentation is fantastic and very vibrant.  I think I'll go buy a couple more while Target still has them!
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
This palette was not as pigmented as it could've been. The colors are patchy and they just don't work for looks on women of color. The shadows are limited. I love the packaging it's cute and sturdy. I just wish the shadows were usable for my skin tone
Lacie C.
This is a really fun eyeshadow. The pigment is really good. Not high quality but it was fun for my 5 year old to do a girls night with mom. Because it was so inexpensive is why I bought it for her to just go to town with and not freak out.
Stephanie P.
Bremerton, WA
where can I buy this? 😍
Meg M.
Milford, MA
what is the price?
Leslie b.
des peres
how is this palette? it looks super pretty but is it worth the buy? is it pigmented ? i do love bright colorse.l.f. Christian Siriano Eyeshadow Palette
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
How vibrant are the colors? Do you think this is useable for everyday?
Ana T.