BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Plump, detox, and soothe the under-eye area with these charcoal infused hydrogel under eye masks. This pack includes 3 refreshing sets of under eye masks that nourish and brighten the skin. Infused with purified water, charcoal, seaweed extract, and licorice these under eye masks help awaken the under eye area prior to makeup application.

How To Use

After cleansing, remove the patch from its packet and place under each eye for 10 to 15 minutes. Discard patches after use and pat in any excess formula. Use as needed for best results.

Beauty Tip: Apply eye masks before starting eye makeup. The mask will catch any loose eyeshadow fallout and prepare the under-eye area for concealer.

ingredients:

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates.

Gel - Net Wt. 0.14 Oz. (4.0 G) Per Pair:

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Agar, Cellulose Gum, Charcoal Powder, Sucrose, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Arginine

Serum - Net Wt. 0.07 Oz. (2.0 G) Per Pair:

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Peg/Ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Polyacrylic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Peg- 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Disodium Edta, Pentylene Glycol, Arginine, Bisabolol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trideceth-9

Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves! So I love the elf brand. It was the first Makeup I was able to get. I appreciate them always jumping on new trends and making and affordable alternative to what you get at a high end makeup counter. I like under eye masks but I didn’t see too much of a difference when it came off. My skin was just more relaxed and moist. It didn’t really feel like the charcoal removed any impurities. For the money it was what I payed for. Recommend if you’re a Barbie on a budget!
Teresa M.
bought these on a whim to try, and fell in love! They don't have any scent (I'm sensitive to smells), and feel so good on my skin. I like to use them a few times a week at night. After I've had a long day and my eyes feel tired, I put these on to help me relax and unwind, and they really make me feel refreshed. Sometimes I'll put them in the fridge beforehand so they're extra cool when I put them on :) I'm not sure if I believe in blah blah extract or this and that essential oil really doing anything, or getting absorbed into my skin, so I don't even bother with more expensive brands. (I've heard that certain vitamins can't even be absorbed through the skin anyway!) All I know is the e.l.f. under eye masks are priced right, and feel amazing.
Haley B.
Westminster
I LOVE E.L.F!!! They are often overlooked like many other drugstore brands, however that’s what is so fantastic! They offer amazing products, at affordable pricing, and are readily available! I tend to have dark circles under my eyes, and after a few uses I could definitely see a lot of the puffy/tired look resolving! A must try!
Shaina P.
Tampa
E.L.F  Products are also one of my favorite! They are not too expensive but good quality. As far as the charcoal product I love anything with charcoal to bring up and out the toxins  in my face. This line does a great job of doing that and although I have used some products pizza Pringles that I would give a higher rating, I truly enjoy using  The charcoal cream and would use it any chance I could get.  Charco products are definitely popular right now and they work fabulously and elf is such a large line and they literally carry everything that has to do with cosmetics from primer two brushes to contour kits. I would absolutely use this product again!
Danielle M.
Linwood
I have always struggled with my undereyes. One of the things ripped, but not all the way. My first time using it and I would get it again. It is a good price and wasn't too harsh on my skin. E.l.f has a good product on their hands. I would try it once or twice to really make sure.
Tina P.
Wapella
I love this charcoal mask. My skin felt very smooth and looked great after I used it. This was my first time using it and I would use it again. It met my expectations and was very gentle on my skin. I would recommend this mask to others, my daughter likes to use it also.
Raven J.
Social Circle , GA
I'm normally scared when it comes down to using products that are close to my eye, on my eye, even in my eye but when I tried this amazing eye hydrating mask I loved it!! I've been using these for about a week and I wouldn't recommend any other product but this one!!!
Marissa🙃 M.
These eye masks are very handy. I can take them anywhere and use then anytime. i bought mine at Target for a very reasonable price of 8.00. I have used these under eye masks multiple times and every time was a good experience. I would recommend this product to my friends and other people.
Anna B.
Fort Worth , TX
I’ve bought this product once only because my sister recommended it to me it is effective as well as it meet all the expectations I can think off it’s a very great value anyone can afford it does not need any improvement it’s just great the way they made it
Alissa R.
These are good pads for refreshing your eyes! I can't say they quite compare to other more expensive ones but I know that you get what you pay for! For being on a budget these are great products! I only wish there were more pads in the package!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Are they selling these at Walmart ? I ask cause it's the only place I can get elf where I live
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Do these reduce puffiness
Kea T.
Swartruggens
Do these help to get rid of dark circles?
Gabriela O.
Are these safe for sensitive skin?
liaa m.
Adelanto, CA
Do these actually work good??