BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Plump, detox, and soothe the under-eye area with these charcoal infused hydrogel under eye masks. This pack includes 3 refreshing sets of under eye masks that nourish and brighten the skin. Infused with purified water, charcoal, seaweed extract, and licorice these under eye masks help awaken the under eye area prior to makeup application.

How To Use

After cleansing, remove the patch from its packet and place under each eye for 10 to 15 minutes. Discard patches after use and pat in any excess formula. Use as needed for best results.

Beauty Tip: Apply eye masks before starting eye makeup. The mask will catch any loose eyeshadow fallout and prepare the under-eye area for concealer.

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates.

Gel - Net Wt. 0.14 Oz. (4.0 G) Per Pair:

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Agar, Cellulose Gum, Charcoal Powder, Sucrose, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Arginine

Serum - Net Wt. 0.07 Oz. (2.0 G) Per Pair:

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Peg/Ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Polyacrylic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Peg- 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Disodium Edta, Pentylene Glycol, Arginine, Bisabolol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trideceth-9

Teresa M.
bought these on a whim to try, and fell in love! They don't have any scent (I'm sensitive to smells), and feel so good on my skin. I like to use them a few times a week at night. After I've had a long day and my eyes feel tired, I put these on to help me relax and unwind, and they really make me feel refreshed. Sometimes I'll put them in the fridge beforehand so they're extra cool when I put them on :) I'm not sure if I believe in blah blah extract or this and that essential oil really doing anything, or getting absorbed into my skin, so I don't even bother with more expensive brands. (I've heard that certain vitamins can't even be absorbed through the skin anyway!) All I know is the e.l.f. under eye masks are priced right, and feel amazing.
Erica S.
Newnan, GA
I wasn’t a fan of the e.l.f. under eye charcoal strips. They caused a stinging sensation and immediately made my eyes burn. The product was used according to the directions verbatim and it still seemed to cause major eye irritation. I didn’t get to leave them on for longer than a minute due to this problem so I can’t say if they do what they claim or not.
Julithza T.

I have new eyes!I just spent 4 hours out in the Santa Ana winds at an outdoor festival. My eyes felt like they were hit with sand paper. I got home, removed my make up, used the gentle exfoliating peel (which i LOVE) anyway, and the remembered that i bought the Hydrogel under eye masks. Now i will admit, i naturally have bags under my eyes so i wasn't looking for them to disappear, i was just looking for a little relief from the abuse my eyes took from these winds. The gel masks are rubbery little gel masks that fit comfortably under my eyes. They were a bit goopy, but no scent, and i rinsed my hands off once they were on. Instant cooling, calming my irritated eye area. 15 minutes or so and i took them off! OH MY GOODNESS! Even on a good day, my eyes (under eye area too) have never looked so good. Puffiness GONE! Redness GONE! Trust me, i have tried so many different undereye products and none have made my eyes look this great! ELF, i can't thank you enough! Once again! For making this 53 yo Mom and Grandma feel young and beautiful and relevant!
Haley B.
I LOVE E.L.F!!! They are often overlooked like many other drugstore brands, however that’s what is so fantastic! They offer amazing products, at affordable pricing, and are readily available! I tend to have dark circles under my eyes, and after a few uses I could definitely see a lot of the puffy/tired look resolving! A must try!
아이 셰.
I didn’t really love this product but i think it was also my skin type . It was very general but due to my skin being oily it didn’t do much to my face , it wasn’t as effective as I thought it would be .But if you have dry skin or combination skin maybe this is for you ,but for me personally I would not buy it again .
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Aneetrai R.
I was skeptical at first when u think charcoal you think burning substance to cook barbecue, on my face! Oh my !!! But the elf charcoal Hydrogel undereye gel patches were actually nice. I noticed right away a difference In my usual eye puffiness and dryness. It's on my overhaul list of cosmetics greats.
jakayla c.
I love this Elf under eye product because it gets rid of the dark spots off of my eye. And the price is amazing I don't have to spend $30 on some eye ointment on amazon and don't know the company and the product and end up waiting my money at the end. This Elf product is simple and a does the job.
Shaina P.
E.L.F  Products are also one of my favorite! They are not too expensive but good quality. As far as the charcoal product I love anything with charcoal to bring up and out the toxins  in my face. This line does a great job of doing that and although I have used some products pizza Pringles that I would give a higher rating, I truly enjoy using  The charcoal cream and would use it any chance I could get.  Charco products are definitely popular right now and they work fabulously and elf is such a large line and they literally carry everything that has to do with cosmetics from primer two brushes to contour kits. I would absolutely use this product again!
Jessica H.
This does exactly what it's supposed to do. It hydrates the skin and helps erase dark circles. I was very happy with this product. You can find it at most of your local stores. The only problem I had was getting it to stick to my face, but other than that I would definitely recommend.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Are they selling these at Walmart ? I ask cause it's the only place I can get elf where I live
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Do these reduce puffiness
Kea T.
Do these help to get rid of dark circles?
Gabriela O.
Are these safe for sensitive skin?
liaa m.
Adelanto, CA
Do these actually work good??