elf Camo CC Cream - Tan 150 C - 105oz

e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Tan 150 C - 1.05oz

Ditch your basic foundation! The e.l.f. Cosmetics Camo CC Cream is a color correcting cream that is the only product you need to achieve a natural looking complexion but with full coverage. A multitasking dream cream infused with collagen, peptides and niacinamide known to plump, hydrate and smooth the appearance of your skin while protecting with SPF 30. Apply using our e.l.f. Complexion Duo Brush to achieve a flawless, airbrushed finish. Key Ingredients: ?Collagen known to improve skin elasticity (100percent Vegan) ?Hyaluronic Acid helps provide hydration by locking in moisture resulting in a plumped up, bouncy complexion ?Niacinamide to help brighten and even out skin tone ?Peptides for a more refreshed complexion. All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates. Proud to be 100percent vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic. Color: Tan 150 C.

HooW is this product on sensitive skin?
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Tan 150 C - 1.05oz can I see someone with this color? I ordered it online but I’m not sure how well it will shade match me, I used their shade matcher but I need to see a picture with someone wearing this same shade.
Start your review of e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Tan 150 C - 1.05oz!
How would you rate this product?
Vinalhaven, ME
I love this! The ELF Came CC Cream is a supposed dupe for the IT cosmetics CC cream. The coverage is unbelievable, you only need the tiniest bit, and the finish is a STUNNING skin-like not quite matte, not dewy perfection. Put of all my foundation currently in use, this is the one I pick up the most. One thing I don't care for is the price. Now $14 and change isn't bad AT ALL. But for an ELF foundation I was shocked. My other (less impressive) ELF foundation was less than half that price, so why? Either way, it's well worth the $15, even worth a bit more, just shocked me for the brand
Slippery Rock, PA
I was very surprised when I received this just tried at first thought it was going to be a little too dark for my skin tone but once rubbing it in and blending it it works absolutely great I would definitely purchase this and definitely recommend that others do so thank you so much Influenster For this amazing product
Pomona, KS
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Tan 150 C - 1.05oz uploaded by Cheyenne O.
I love this stuff. It went on flawlessly and I love the fact that it has spf in it as well. That’s a HUGE plus for me. The coverage of this stuff is also awesome. It covered everything on my face perfectly.
Amazing!! My skin gets such a glow from this product and it covers imperfections so well while still looking so natural. I have very oily sling and it also keeps oil at bay. Love
Huntsville, TX
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Tan 150 C - 1.05oz uploaded by Deborah L.
I recieved this via vox box. While the shade i got was just too dark the coverage was AMAZING. Its hydrating and leaves a satin finish. I will be buying it in the correct shade! I cant wait. Seriously you cant go wrong with this cc cream. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Des Moines, IA
Nice coverage and long lasting. I really like how long lasting it was. It contains spf to protect your skin as well. It is a lot thicker than I expected a cc cream to be and little to oily for my liking but it does provide great coverage. I would definitely recommend it to a younger crowd.
Somerville, MA
I thought this CC Cream covered all my flaws completely! I used this cream everyday. I would say maybe it should come with a sponge tip?
Oakland, CA
Pretty full coverage considering it’s a cc cream! I still needed to put concealer on my blemishes then layer this one on top but I was pleasantly surprised how it can achieve a full coverage look while still feeling light on the face. Would repurchase, might even buy a back up since this one went viral. It’s 1.05oz so you don’t get a ton but it’s drugstore and has SPF! I have combination skin and didn’t find it to be drying after wearing for about 5 hours! Just do your usual skincare routine prior!
Weehawken, NJ
I love the fresh dewy finish it leaves on my face. I wore it for about 9 hrs and it looked as good as it did when I first applied it. One down part of it all is that they may of sent me a shade that was a little too grey for my skin. Other than that small part the cc cream is amazing!
Bronx, NY
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Tan 150 C - 1.05oz uploaded by Quincidy B.
I absolutely love this concealer! Not only does it give me full coverage as you guys can see in the picture but it has a nice finish. It is not too shiny and not to clumpy is just right! In the first photo you can see that I had a scratch and a bump in the second you can see that it is now invisible❤️ Thank you Elf e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Tan 150 C - 1.05oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Plano