MakeupFace MakeupCC Creame.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Camo CC Cream - Medium 375 N - 105oz

e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Medium 375 N - 1.05oz

Ditch your basic foundation! The e.l.f. Cosmetics Camo CC Cream is a color correcting cream that is the only product you need to achieve a natural looking complexion but with full coverage. A multitasking dream cream infused with collagen, peptides and niacinamide known to plump, hydrate and smooth the appearance of your skin while protecting with SPF 30. Apply using our e.l.f. Complexion Duo Brush to achieve a flawless, airbrushed finish. Key Ingredients: ?Collagen known to improve skin elasticity (100percent Vegan) ?Hyaluronic Acid helps provide hydration by locking in moisture resulting in a plumped up, bouncy complexion ?Niacinamide to help brighten and even out skin tone ?Peptides for a more refreshed complexion. All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates. Proud to be 100percent vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic. Color: Medium 375 N.

Is e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Medium 375 N - 1.05oz any good. The ratings look good but are the prices affordable? I have budgets with makeup. Is it easy to apply and blend? What's one thing you'll change from the product?
Start your review of e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Medium 375 N - 1.05oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tara M.
Milford, DE
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Medium 375 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Tara M.
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Medium 375 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Tara M.
I actually thought the color I received was 2-3 shades lighter than my actually skin tone. However, after I applied my foundation and baked it all blended together nicely. I love that it comes in a pump top and that it does have a very thick, cream consistency. It was easy to apply evenly under the eye and stayed put once set. I would recommend this product to use as it is versatile to use with another concealer or even a medium coverage foundation. e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Medium 375 N - 1.05oz did a great job!
Janais D.
Milwaukee, WI
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Medium 375 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Janais D.
I really liked the coverage and how it ends. It hides the acne marks on my face and is very easy to apply. But it doesn't last a full day, you need to touch up makeupe.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Medium 375 N - 1.05oz
Zara M.
Tomball, TX
I love the result of this base, I have never used it before and now it will surely be one of my favorites, it has a bit of shine but otherwise everything is perfect.
Do not bring Y.
Pinole, CA
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Medium 375 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Do not bring Y.
I got this voxbox for free but the campaign isn’t showing up for me so I’m posting it here. The cc cream is a little to light for me but with powder it’ll be fine. Nice coverage. Love that it has spf 30 in it so that’s great. Hopefully the campaign will come up soon I don’t wanna lose points or whatever they are called
viridana F.
Huntington Pk, CA
It was so light and perfect on my skin. it looked that i had nothing on. it looked amazing. it didn’t irritated my skin or anything bad. it’s perfect for the go and just for regular daily bases.
krystal A.
Irving, TX
I think it’s very light has great coverage and doesn’t look orange lol am surprised they match my shade it was close enough and I would definitely buy this again I always love elf and I just bought new brushes I can’t wait to use
Alba L.
Chesterfield , VA
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Medium 375 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Alba L.
Love it, light weight, full coverage, identical formula to the it cosmetics and half of the price, you should buy it !!
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I was super excited at the thought of an IT cosmetics CC cream dupe! My mature, dry skin needs the skin care benefits, especially in the winter. I tried this with a few go to primers and with no primer. I also used setting powders and no powders. Unfortunately, no matter what I tried, this foundation seems to “move around” and would transfer into anything that touched it. It looked really nice for a couple hours! I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes but the views expressed are my own.
Kaylene C.
Palm bay, FL
Love this stuff! Gives me enough coverage but does not feel heavy on the skin. The finish is beautiful and it’s great for the price as well. Would definitely recommend
Jennifer M.
Pompano Beach, FL
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Medium 375 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Jennifer M.
I am truly amazed after using this product. Out of all the brands I’ve used it’s by far the best CC Cream yet. The medium to full coverage, lightweight texture delivered a natural finish that is absolutely amazing. It literally covered all my scars and blemishes. I have recommended this to all my friends and family and I highly recommend it to everyone else.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie A.
Winston Salem, NC
il y a 5 mois
Tara M. il y a 4 mois
I think it’s around the $9 range. It is easy to apply and blend, but it does have a thick consistency. Some reviews have called it “cakey”. I would have gotten a darker shade maybe.
Amber W.
Greenville, SC
il y a 5 mois
krystal A. il y a 3 mois
It’s so good has full coverage and it’s light totally recommend