MakeupFace MakeupCC Creame.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 105oz

e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz

Ditch your basic foundation! The e.l.f. Cosmetics Camo CC Cream is a color correcting cream that is the only product you need to achieve a natural looking complexion but with full coverage. A multitasking dream cream infused with collagen, peptides and niacinamide known to plump, hydrate and smooth the appearance of your skin while protecting with SPF 30. Apply using our e.l.f. Complexion Duo Brush to achieve a flawless, airbrushed finish. Key Ingredients: ?Collagen known to improve skin elasticity (100percent Vegan) ?Hyaluronic Acid helps provide hydration by locking in moisture resulting in a plumped up, bouncy complexion ?Niacinamide to help brighten and even out skin tone ?Peptides for a more refreshed complexion. All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates. Proud to be 100percent vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic.

Does this foundation cover acne scars but also feel lightweight?
Wondering about the coverage? I currently get bb cream but have been wanting to venture out. Does it apply in cakey and does it last throughout the day?
Does anyone notice this item is rarely in stock??
Start your review of e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz!
How would you rate this product?
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Ewa B.
This was good at first but after couple of uses formula broke and instead of being nice and fresh looking it was cakey and weir looking on my skin. I am sad because most of Elf foundations works for me very well... e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz
Frostburg, MD
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz uploaded by McKayla B.
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz uploaded by McKayla B.
Purchased at: ULTA
i love this! i think it works well with my normal skin and leaves a nice finish. it blends will and lasts pretty good throughout the day alongside the putty primer. this is now my go to product for foundation.
Palm harbor , FL
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Brandon C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Light full coverage application that lasts all day. 10/10 . It’s very affordable and they have a good range of colors for all skin tones.
Geneseo, IL
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Kara B.
I do love this product..... I use it as a highlighter but tonight I realized everyone is beautiful! I already knew that but my fifth child was questioning her beauty ( she doesn’t even know I do this) I just want to say.... we are all beautiful and anyone that says differently is not worth our time! Ladies..... your beautiful ❤️ ( I wish there was no option for filters , ect! We are all beautiful..... keep it real ladies.) I’m in my 50’s and have changed a lot.... but I’m finally comfortable with myself😁.... yes, I use makeup and skincare but they are healthy choices and not an everyday thing!
Rocky Face, GA
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Destini B.
I have searched every store since it came out and found nothing, I finally ordered off their site and I’m so glad I did! This is my new favorite foundation! Like it pairs so beautifully with the concealer. It made my skin flawless and blurred my pores beautifully. I felt like a literally filter wearing it. My skin looked amazing!!! I highly suggest!!! Especially for the price! I have oily and acne prone skin and this worked miracles!!!
Turtle Creek, PA
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Christine B.
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz Wow the hype surrounding this camo cc cream by elf is so correct! The cc cream has very great coverage and you don’t even need foundation over if you don’t want to wear any! It blends out really smooth and it’s got SPF sun protection in it as well as collagen peptides and niacinamide which is known to plump hydrate and smooth skin. The SPF is 30. Are used to to three pumps of cc cream and use the beauty blender to apply. Love this full coverage natural finish cc cream! This Color is fair 120 n With neutral beige undertones highly recommend five stars!!
Canton, MI
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Shana R.
AmazIng coverage. It’s comparable to the IT version, maybe better. It doesn’t have a wide shade range, making it tougher to get a perfect match. However, it doesn’t get cakey, it covers beautifully
Maspeth, NY
IJust bought it and it’s amazing The littlest amount of product goes so far and works so well definitely recommend!
Hoffman Est, IL
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Destiny G.
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz uploaded by Destiny G.
This is a nice foundation, this didn’t seem like a cc cream to me. It is lightweight but not full coverage as it claims, it has a good medium coverage and looked fresh on the skin upon application. It did dry down matte and wasn’t as hydrating on my dry skin. It held up well but not something you want to be life proof. It’s a great decent everyday go to foundation for quick trips out like to the stores, etc. but other than that I don’t see myself using this that much. It just didn’t look and feel so great on my dry skin, it clung and accentuated some of my dry patches. If you have normal/combo skin this would work way better for you.
Corvallis, OR
I like the shade and how easy this is to apply. It does last fairly well, but it sinks into my pores and my noise eats it away (something it does with most thing). I was surprised how much coverage this had for a cc cream, I was expecting it to be a little more lightweight than it is. I will probably finish this up, but I'm not sure if I would repurchase this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
il y a 2 mois
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz Is this good for textured skin?
Justine L. il y a un mois
I love this product. It is very lightweight and it gives a “your skin, but better look.” I have dark spots, redness, scaring and dry skin and I feel like the it gives me a nice, even look.
Vancouver
Sarah S. il y a un mois
i personally love using the two products together. I find i don’t need as much concealer when using the CC cream because it has great coverage. Although, the shade matches are not identical so be careful with that
Kenova, WV
il y a 2 mois
e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Fair 120 N - 1.05oz is this really on par with the It Cosmetics CC Cream?
Esme E. il y a 2 mois
It’s pretty nice. I liked the It CC a lot. I noticed this brand has a few more shade options and also dries down to a shinier finish than the It CC