e.l.f. Brush V2 - Vegan Pointed Blending Brush uploaded by Blayre T.e.l.f. Brush V2 - Vegan Pointed Blending Brush uploaded by Blayre T.e.l.f. Brush V2 - Vegan Pointed Blending Brush uploaded by Karel M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A subtly pointed shape makes our Vegan Pointed Blending Brush ideal for blending powders and creams with precision. Use it to deposit a soft wash of color exactly where you need it, soften harsh lines, and buff to perfection for a natural look.

Blayre T.
I have the V5 vegan blending brush. Very soft. Love to use for blending out the crease. Perfect for a seamless blend. Very affordable! Definitely would buy again and would recommend to all who love a blended eye look. e.l.f. Brush V2 - Vegan Pointed Blending Brush
Karel M.
Muy suave y preciosa compre varios modelos de esta línea. El material está espectacular. BH Cosmetics Brush V2 - Vegan Pointed Blending Brush
Charlotte W.
Shropshire , Telford
Best purchase I have ever made-brush wise! Super fluffy, perfect size for buffing shades in your crease and leaves a flawless finish to your eye makeup! Also super affordable!
Vasiliki S.
Thessaloniki
I was so excited to try this brush out and when I did I wasn’t disappointed at all.Ever since I bought this brush I haven’t gotten another blending brush
Mariel T.
Doral, FL
I like so much, the best brushes have e.l.f I think, I recommend is so amazing