BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

For a flawless looking application every time. Washes away dirt, makeup, oil and debris from your brush while conditioning the hair to provide a clean and soft application.  Gentle and crafted for daily use.

HOW TO USE

• Cleanse brush regularly by massaging a small amount of the shampoo with water and working it through the bristle from the base of the brush outward.
  • Rinse thoroughly and gently squeeze out excess water.
  • Reshape the bristles and lay flat on a clean cloth to fully dry before next use.
  • Rinse thoroughly and gently squeeze out excess water.

Water(Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben.

• I've been looking for a good brush cleaner. I recently tr...2 Answers
  • Does this wash out oil based products well? I'm looking f...1 Answers
  • Ur favorite brushes cleaner???? e.l.f. Brush Shampoo2 Answers
e.l.f. Brush Shampoo
  • "This brush cleaner works well with any brush and gets all the excess makeup off really well and smells great definitely a bargain in price it lasts forever " in 16 reviews
  • "its a great product, cleans very well, except some of the darker colours, the only bad thing I have to say about this product is the scent, I find it unbearable " in 15 reviews
  • "The shampoo works great for all my brushes except the foundation brush I have not been able to get it clean, I'll have to try soaking it [saw on another review]." in 14 reviews
  • "I usually travel a few times a year, and for a few weeks at a time, and I hate relying on brush cleanser to get the job done while I'm away." in 11 reviews
  • "I like this stuff I used to make my own and I actually really enjoy this and it works really well and does clean the make-up from my brushes pretty well I do have to scrub my foundation brush because it sticks to the bristles pretty well so I do have to work it out." in 10 reviews
Lindsey K.
Louisa
To be honest, I'm not really sure if this brush cleaner does any better of a job than using soap (which I used prior to purchasing this). On first impression, the bottle looks simple, but professional. The product dispenses easily and is very thin and runny, with almost no suds present when mixed with water. It does a decent job cleaning pigments from the brushes, so it does as advertised. However, like I mentioned I really don't notice any difference between this relatively expensive product and regular liquid soap. Also, as I go through a lot of brushes I use quite a bit of this product, and after owning it for only a few weeks I am dangerously low. Because I cannot afford to rebuy this so frequently, I will just stick to my old standby until a better solution comes along.
Jocelyn S.
Indianapolis, IN
So I bought white brushes because they are beautiful and hopefully they would force me to clean my brushes more often! And they definitely do. The e.l.f. Brush Shampoo turns my brown makeup loaded brushes white again! It’s amazing and affordable! Gets all of the gunk off the brushes and rinses super easy! Will definitely continue to purchase!
Emily B.
Everett, WA
This gets my brushes so clean so fast! The shampoo always make my brushes feeling like new after I use it. It also has made my brushes last longer so I don't have to worry about buying new ones constantly.
Emily B.
I have had this bottle of brush cleaner for over a year. It’s fantastic! A little bit of soap goes a long way in cleaning my brushes. It also doesn’t seem to leave the fibers of my brushes feeling dry which is great since some of my brushes were real investments for me.
Cassandra S.
A little goes along way with this. I feel like I’m not using that much to get each brush fully clean. My brushes are still soft and in the correct shape after I wash them. I will be repurchasing when my current ones runs out.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
So affordable, I think it was 2-3$ I bought two and they have lasted forever. I use Mac cleaner regularly, but when I need an extra deep clean, I mix this and my Mac cleaner and it works great. It doesn't have a super strong smell which I love as well. I will Always repurchase this product. But to be honest these tow bottles has lasted me about two years!
Crystal M.
United States
This works well to clean face brushes and eye brushes but I wouldnt recommend it for cleaning sponges. It works as advertised, but I can get the same results using regular shampoo. The packaging is cute though.
Yahaira M.
Vallejo, CA
While this shampoo removes the dirt of my brushes I need to use my liquid beauty blender cleanser for my sponges because this is not strong enough. I know is design for brushes but it's worth mentioning since I tried to use it for both and it didn't work. For my brushes, it does a great job and it's also an affordable option.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Ehh nothinf special... I guess it gets the job done... By no means is this close to being the best crush cleaner... Good for a teen or someone just looking for something real basic. I belive having this brush cleaner would be better than having none.. So yes I say id reccomend it.. But it just depends on who.
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
Purchased this brush cleaner on a whim because of the low price point. I️t does work for brushes used with powder. I️t doesn’t do a good job for cleaning my dense foundation brushes that I️ use with liquid products. Prefer beauty blender solid cleanser but super pricey.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH
Does it really work?
Veronica E.
Pleasanton, CA
What's the best thing about this brush cleaner?
Haivyn L.
Will it thin out the brush?
andrea g.
Visalia, CA
Ia it worth buying or should i just stick to usong baby shampoo?
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
Where can I get this product I couldn't find it at Walmart nor target.