BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Brush Sets

11 piece brush set

Buy on Amazon
Nicole s.
Calabasas, CA
My friend got me this for my birthday and I was like alright cool elf tho kinda cheap??? But I was fine with it but when I tried it on let tell you this set is AMAZING. I have brushes from Mac and Sephora, but girl they just absorb all the makeup. These brushes are literally heaven. They apply everything on perfectly, and they are so inexpensive. They don't absorb as much makeup as other brushes which is also great. I totally recommend these brushes if your broke. Or if you can afford Mac stuff because honestly these brushes are the best
Avery C.
Austin atx
 I love this set and the other set because they just have everything I really need I love it so much and it makes me the Happiest person just to have all the brushes laying on my desk and all my friends want them and I lot some which I so sad about and I wanna buy another set but I don't have money know SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set
JOCELYN G.
Durham
These brushes are the bomb I used it I had I used to use them every single time until I ran out like they start losing hair and stuff so I decided to get new ones but these are the bomb I have stocked up on all make up and stuff for getting my brushes and like what I was going to put my make up with so I decided to go through And look up some brushes like the best brushes and like I found niece I bought them about like about three of them a separate package and I really really love them so yeah I am I don’t have the 11 pack but I’m wishing to get it so I could like do you know have it in everything
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
I love elf  brushes! They are the main brushes that I have and use. I love that they are super affordable and accessible. The studio line of brushes too. They are great for beginners, and I love that they include descriptions of each brush, and what they are used for or can be used for. I have yet to try any other brushes because I love that elf brushes are so good and affordable. I've had some of my brushes for a few years, and they are still in great shape. Definitely give them a try!
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
Absolutely love this brush set! Great quality and Super easy to use. I bought it at a mall near me and I am always in there buying products from E.L.F. I use it everyday when applying my makeup and I would definitely use it again!
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I adore elf brushes they are great quality and also they are affordable this set is most likely one of the best makeup brush sets out there they are great as a gift for someone who is starting out they are easy to use and wonderful I have been doing makeup since I was 14 and now I'm 26 and these still are amazing highly recommended
Erin m.
Tacoma, WA
Elf brushes are life. I've used them for years and never had any issue. I recently decided to get a high and brand of brushes for the first time and let's just say I was underwhelmed. Considering they cost 80x than my elf brushes,i was expecting them to be better. But they were just not good. And they fell apart very quickly.
I have elf brushes that have lasted me 6+ years and are still in amazing condition.
I'll stick with elf!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
Seeing how I do not use makeup very heavily these brushes work great for me. I always want to splurge on the fancy variety of makeup brushes out there but I always end up trying the e.l.f brand and stick with them! They work just the same to me, and I'm always satisfied with how the brushes apply the makeup I use. Recommend highly for people who use simple makeup for example face powders and eye shadows!
Alexis G.
Chireno, TX
After watching SEVERAL beauty gurus on youtube, I decided to make the leap to purchase new makeup brushes. I chose ELF because they're affordable, and the reviews are great. I use my brushes daily, and will definitely be buying again in the future. These brushes are seriously the softest I have ever owned and do the same job for a better price than the 'top of the line' brands.
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
I tend to buy more make up brushes than I can use, and this set of brushes can hang with any high end set.  These brushes are easy to use, they do not fall apart and they are so affordable.  If you are on a budget or do not want to spend money on over priced brushes, this set is a great choice.  The brushes are soft and  apply make up flawlessly.
firdaous a.
yup i defently need this but its very pricy
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Is this worth the price 15$ seems a little much for E.L.F products. They look cheap
hey i want to buy a new set of brushes, but i want it to be a very good one because i want to buy them right from the first time. can someone tell me if those are good? and which ones are your favorites please tell me the brand and collection if you can thanks <3
lex w.
Are these brushes as good as they seem
khaula p.
burguillos sevilla
I love the piece brush set