e.l.f. Brush Set

11 piece brush set

Are these brushes worth it? Do they blend good? I’d love to know before I buy them!
is this a good brush? would you recommend it?
Start your review of e.l.f. Brush Set!
Humaira S.
concord
e.l.f. Brush Set uploaded by Humaira S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have most of these brushes and bought them separately. I bet I would have saved money if I’d bought the set. They are high quality. They have soft bristles and they last. I love my ELF brushes.
Morgan A.
San Diego, CA
e.l.f. Brush Set uploaded by Morgan A.
e.l.f. Brush Set uploaded by Morgan A.
ELF makes fantastic brushed they have the flawless face brush which I assure you has well earned its name Elf Cosmetics Flawless Face Brush
Alex C.
Murfreesboro, TN
e.l.f. Brush Set uploaded by Alex C.
These are great for the price. I wouldn’t pay anymore for them though. Some brushes I don’t reach for, but the ones I do are great. These can blend blush extremely well though.
Chris W.
Orangevale, CA
e.l.f. Brush Set uploaded by Chris W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just got this Elf x Nabela set today and these are more gorgeous in person! I love elf brushes. One of the best bang for your buck out there in the drugstore and this was a great deal - 5 brushes for $20! The bristles on these are softer than their regular brushes and the color is stunning! This set isn’t on here to tag yet so I just tagged the regular brush set.
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
This is an amazing to use on everyday or even if you just star using makeup .Is not pricey at at all and you can find it any drug store lije cvs 9r walgreens. I really recomend this to anyone even you just want to star using makeup .Love this set
Jennifer S.
Cache, OK
e.l.f. Brush Set uploaded by Jennifer S.
These brushes from the ELF Studio line are a great value. They are affordable and perform well. The bristles are soft and don't shed from the ferrule. The handle and ferrule are well made. I do recommend these brushes.
Nicole M.
Olympia, WA
Not the fanciest set of brushes. But they work well and get the job done. They are all super easy to use and the makeup goes on to the brush easily. I would recommend them for someone looking for a cheaper brush option.
Yarlin A.
Corona, NY
The price for this is super affordable, and they work as good as the expensive ones. As long as you take good care of them. Super soft too.
Stacy T.
Kansas City
Affordable and they offer a good variety of brush types. They are good quality and last.
Amber E.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have so many elf makeup brushes and I love every single one that I've tried so far. Plus, they are super affordable which is always an added bonus!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anna D.
Weston, FL
il y a 2 ans
e.l.f. Brush Set hi! I would like to know if elf brushes are good! I never tried them but I’m tempted! Are they soft? Do they lose the shape after a while? Thank you 🥰
Brenda V. il y a 2 ans
I have some elf brushes I think some are good they are soft it’s pretty affordable so you won’t loose a lot of money just give some a try if you don’t like them then try the WetnWild crease brushe they sell them at dollar tree