BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Blush Brush: Perfect for defining and sculpting. Directions: Use sweeping motions for soft coverage or use pointed edge to sculpt and contour the face. Eyeshadow C Brush: Designed for easy, accurate and long lasting color application. Directions: Dip brush into product and apply to eye. Concealer Brush: Designed to help mask imperfections and cover blemishes. Directions: Dab product onto areas needing addtional coverage and gently blend in. Lip Defining Brush: Soft, tapered brush ideal for lip color application and softening lip pencil lines. Directions: Apply lip color to the center of the lips and blend outwards to the end of the lips. Smudge Brush: Great for blending in eyeliner and shadow to create a smoky eye or to fill in brows. Directions: Dip brush into shadow or powder, apply to desired location and blend in. Size: 5 pc. Color: Brush It Up. see more...

Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
I wanted to step up my makeup game a bit, so I decided that I wanted to start off with a basic set of 5 brushes. You get a set of 5 brushes for $10 from Target and let me tell you a first timer using brushes, this was the perfect way for me to start! It was cost effective and for the price they are AWESOME! They work just like the brushes I have had used on me from professional make up artists/makeup connoisseurs that I know. The brushes are soft & they do the job just right. However, I did notice that my blush brush, is loosing it's soft texture after only having it for little over a month, without daily use at that. I don't use blush as I have REALLY natural rosey cheeks, I actually use it for my brozer but I don't think that should make much of a difference. For the price the brush set is good; but I am assuming with daily use your brushes will begin to lose their quality alot quicker as they are only a $10 brush set.
courtney L.
courtney L.
Elf brushes are some of the best cheap brushes you can find! I love when the Christmas sets come out because they're an even better deal than normal. They're already super affordable but getting them in a set is a steal! They're super soft and crazy sturdy! I use a lot of them more than some of my super expensive brushes! They work wonderfully and stay nice for so long. I can't live without them!
Lauryn D.
Lauryn D.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love elf. They have amazing products overall. This brush set it amazing. All elf brushes work so good. They are all super low in price but high in quality. This is a great deal because you are getting 5 good quality brushes for a bidget friendly price.
Liz. 💋.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
I love elf brushes and they are an affordable alternative. They have lasted me years. I purchased mine at walmart and it was super inexpensive. These brushes perform like a high end brush. I recommend these to anyone on a budget that wants amazing quality brushes that doesn't break the bank.
athena T.
athena T.
hines, OR
e.l.f brushes are my all time favorite makeup brushes. I can buy these at the dollar store, walmart, and the mall. The price always has me going back to buy more and the brushes last for ever. I highly recommend checking these make up brushes out and trust me you will save so much money.
Polly S.
Polly S.
I got this for $10 around Christmas time. And I used it everyday. A couple of the brushes have broken since though. Maybe because i used them everyday and they aren't expensive brushes anyways. So I can't complain. I got my money's worth out of them but still wish they would've lasted
Kylie Z.
Kylie Z.
West Jefferson
This brush set is the finest brush set that any person could ever run into! The brushes are soft and feels very gentle on your face! I do 10/10 recommend these brushes! They will change your world and make you regret spending money on the other brushes you bought!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Garland
Elf brushes are a hit! They are AMAZING and super cheap! I have never spent more than $6 on a brush! The most expensive is $6 and the cheapest is $1!! Definitely worth it! I've had all mine for years and still use most of them now! I will continue to support elf!
Lovely mom A.
Lovely mom A.
Very nice brush from elf. Elf brushes is the best. I keep buying them. When I start doing make up I used elf and I will always using them. I'm satisfied to their brushes. ALWAYS THE BEST AND UNEXPENSIVE. I DO RECOMMEND THIS BRANDS TO ANYONE EAPECIALLY TOMTH3 BIGGINERS..
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
The majority of all of my brushes are elf. They are extremely soft and work like a dream. Some of them I have owned for years and they look barely used. These brushes are cheap, affordable, durable and the quality is fantastic. I reccomend them to everyone.
Laura L.
Laura L.
How good are these brushes ?