e.l.f. Brush It Up Brush Set uploaded by Krystal S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #86 in Makeup Brush Sets

Blush Brush: Perfect for defining and sculpting. Directions: Use sweeping motions for soft coverage or use pointed edge to sculpt and contour the face. Eyeshadow C Brush: Designed for easy, accurate and long lasting color application. Directions: Dip brush into product and apply to eye. Concealer Brush: Designed to help mask imperfections and cover blemishes. Directions: Dab product onto areas needing addtional coverage and gently blend in. Lip Defining Brush: Soft, tapered brush ideal for lip color application and softening lip pencil lines. Directions: Apply lip color to the center of the lips and blend outwards to the end of the lips. Smudge Brush: Great for blending in eyeliner and shadow to create a smoky eye or to fill in brows. Directions: Dip brush into shadow or powder, apply to desired location and blend in. Size: 5 pc. Color: Brush It Up.

Faith G.
Jeffersonvlle, VT
I absolutely love elf's brushes! They're synthetic and very affordable, but they don't shed and are super soft. I have had this brush set since the beginning of the year, and none of the brushes have shed during a wash or while being used. My go-to for affordable brushes is elf cosmetics!
Denea J.
Los Angeles, CA
ELF Makeup brushes are the best not-so-secret weapon in the beauty industry. They're extremely affordable and high performing. Over time, they continued to release higher quality brushes that rival brand names. But, I stick to many of my ELF brushes because they're reliable and if a great quality.
Suzanne M.
New braunfels, TX
THESE BRUSHES ARE GREAT! THEY ARE INEXPENSIVE AND THEY WORK JUST LIKE A PROFESSIONAL BRUSH! IF YOU ON A BUDGET THESE ARE PERFECT FOR YOU! I LOVE USING THESE PRODUCTS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO INEXPENSIVE AND WORK JUST AS WELL! I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE LOOKING TO TRY USING BRUSHES TO APPLY
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
Very nice brush from elf. Elf brushes is the best. I keep buying them. When I start doing make up I used elf and I will always using them. I'm satisfied to their brushes. ALWAYS THE BEST AND UNEXPENSIVE. I DO RECOMMEND THIS BRANDS TO ANYONE EAPECIALLY TOMTH3 BIGGINERS..
Kimberly J.
The majority of all of my brushes are elf. They are extremely soft and work like a dream. Some of them I have owned for years and they look barely used. These brushes are cheap, affordable, durable and the quality is fantastic. I reccomend them to everyone.
Josalynn D.
APO, AP
These brushes are worth the money. Super affordable and durable for the money. They bristles are soft and dense. I would definitely buy these again in the future and recommend to everyone. Good for Christmas gifts/stocking stuffers with the holidays coming up.
Megan F.
Reno
Yessssss I have so many elf brushes I think I have at least 5 from every set they have. They make the product go on so smoothly. e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner PenMary Kay® Gel Eyeliner with Expandable Brush Applicator in Jet Black
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Elf brushes are great brushes when traveling. The value for the price is great! They are available at a lot of stores near me and have great options! I use them one in a while, but would look more into them!
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
I gave this to myself for christmas last year! I love it. I still use it daily. It came at a decent price and you can never go wrong with that. and I just absolutely love E.L.F. products.
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
This are pretty good brushes overall. Brushes can be quite costly especially depending on brand. e.l.f. offers good products at a good price so I am so thankful they are around!
Laura L.
How good are these brushes ?