e.l.f. Brush It Up Brush Set uploaded by Jeleisa G.e.l.f. Brush It Up Brush Set uploaded by Krystal S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Blush Brush: Perfect for defining and sculpting. Directions: Use sweeping motions for soft coverage or use pointed edge to sculpt and contour the face. Eyeshadow C Brush: Designed for easy, accurate and long lasting color application. Directions: Dip brush into product and apply to eye. Concealer Brush: Designed to help mask imperfections and cover blemishes. Directions: Dab product onto areas needing addtional coverage and gently blend in. Lip Defining Brush: Soft, tapered brush ideal for lip color application and softening lip pencil lines. Directions: Apply lip color to the center of the lips and blend outwards to the end of the lips. Smudge Brush: Great for blending in eyeliner and shadow to create a smoky eye or to fill in brows. Directions: Dip brush into shadow or powder, apply to desired location and blend in. Size: 5 pc. Color: Brush It Up.

Kylie B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I buy from e.l.f. all the time, but lately their brushes have been falling apart a little bit (at least for me they have). I really like these brushes for the price they were at, I bought these at Target. They just aren’t like they used to be. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tylina T.
Huddy, KY
Omg what can I say. I love love these brushes. These are just as good and sometimes better than the more expensive ones. I get mine at Walmart. My skin is oily/dry. It just depends on the season. I will definitely buy this again
Hallimah R.
I was a little hesitant on buying this because of other reviews but I love using almost all the brushes. I uses mostly the eyebrow brush and the powder brush. The one I like the least is the liquid foundation brush, but that is just because sponges work so much better for foundation. Some hairs did seem to come out of some brushes in the beginning, but nothing major. I love the weight of the brushes and it is nice to have a case for traveling and such.
Miranee O.
Palisades Pk, NJ
A family member got me this for Christmas and I've been using them. It's a great started kit for those just getting into makeup. Every brush has the name for what it is for written on it. They are easy to clean and light weight. A perfect gift for anyone
Lauryn D.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love elf. They have amazing products overall. This brush set it amazing. All elf brushes work so good. They are all super low in price but high in quality. This is a great deal because you are getting 5 good quality brushes for a bidget friendly price.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I received this e.l.f. Brush set for Christmas this year, and I absolutely love it! It has everything I need to do a look besides foundation. I also love that it came with a daily brush cleaner. This was a great gift and I'm very happy with it!
Kylie Z.
West Jefferson
This brush set is the finest brush set that any person could ever run into! The brushes are soft and feels very gentle on your face! I do 10/10 recommend these brushes! They will change your world and make you regret spending money on the other brushes you bought!
Ashley G.
Garland
Elf brushes are a hit! They are AMAZING and super cheap! I have never spent more than $6 on a brush! The most expensive is $6 and the cheapest is $1!! Definitely worth it! I've had all mine for years and still use most of them now! I will continue to support elf!
Denea J.
Los Angeles , CA
ELF Makeup brushes are the best not-so-secret weapon in the beauty industry. They're extremely affordable and high performing. Over time, they continued to release higher quality brushes that rival brand names. But, I stick to many of my ELF brushes because they're reliable and if a great quality.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
I love elf brushes and they are an affordable alternative. They have lasted me years. I purchased mine at walmart and it was super inexpensive. These brushes perform like a high end brush. I recommend these to anyone on a budget that wants amazing quality brushes that doesn't break the bank.
Laura L.
How good are these brushes ?