e.l.f. Brush Cleaner Wipes uploaded by Cheyenne O.e.l.f. Brush Cleaner Wipes uploaded by Deborah T.e.l.f. Brush Cleaner Wipes uploaded by Jessica K.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These individually wrapped wipes are great for portable on-the-go brush cleaning. Each wipe helps remove makeup, oil and debris from brushes to provide clean and soft application. The alcohol-free formula is gentle on brushes. Includes 10 individually wrapped wipes.

HOW TO USE
Take A Brush And Using Back And Forth Motions Or Circular Motions Clean Brush On Wipes. Turn Wipe Over For Additional Usage. Use A Paper Towel To Pat Brushes Dry.

Isododecane, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

Beauty Tip: For An Extra Deep Cleanse, Use The Brush Shampoo A Few Times A Month And The Brush Cleanser Wipes In-between Shampooing

Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I find these wipes AMAZING!! They clean all of the dirt out of any makeup brush. I am very busy with kids and running around. Setting aside time to clean brushes is difficult same days. With the wipes it so easy. I posted a photo to show the amount of makeup that comes out in just seconds and your brushes look and feel perfectly clean. After using the wipe I rub the brush in circles over a fluffy towel and they are completely dry! Best time saver I have found in a long time. Hope this review saves you some time and money since they run around $3. They will also clean up makeup spills on your sink or vanity.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Wish there was more than 10 of these in the pack. I like anything that makes life easier and these do. I try to wash my brushes every week but I like having something to spot clean them after use and these do the job. I'm not crazy about the scent, would rather it didn't have one but for the price, you can't go wrong with grabbing some of these.
Jamie P.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I don’t have much to compare these to, but I’m very happy with them. They leave my brushes very clean. I lay it over a textured brush cleaner and it works wonders. I don’t do it daily, maybe every few weeks and it takes my e.l.f. Brushes back to having he white tips (at least the ones that started off that way).
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
These are a great on the go item. Perfect for a quick clean while on a trip or if you do events like i do as a gogo dancer. These make sure you don't end up with nasty muddy makeup.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
So handy, especially while traveling!!!! It’s not a complete brush cleaner so to say, however, it does get the job done. I usually keep one or
Two in my makeup bag whenever I am traveling. Def worth trying, especially for the price!!!!
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I like these, especially for the price. I got mine through Ulta but you can get at target and other places. Only costs $3. It doesn’t do a complete clean job but I like to use it as a first step to get all the surface color off the brush before I clean with an actual cleanse.
Cheyenna M.
I actually bought elf brush shampoo first and THEN bought these at Walmart and I love them! They’re so easy to use when your brushes are dirty and they’re gentle on the brush heads. They’re super cheap which is awesome for people on a budget. Plus they’re easy for on the go!
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
Clean brushes is so important to anyone who uses makeup! It will completely change your makeup outlook and the cleanliness of your skin. When I can't do a deep clean on my brushes I use and love these wipes. Great price too.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I have been looking for something quick to clean my brushes with while switching colors. I found this at Target and thought it is worth a try. I find that they work great the only problem is you only get 10 for the price they have on it.
Jessica K.
Although these wipes work well for brush cleaning the formula is very harsh on the sensitive eye areas! Maybe I should have waited a while before I used my brushes after cleaning them off but I was under the assumption I could clean and use after wiping off the excess. But now my eyelids feel tight and slightly burning... I will most definitely never buy these again I'll just wipe them off on a dry rag as a quick clean instead of using this product!