BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #49 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

These individually wrapped wipes are great for portable on-the-go brush cleaning. Each wipe helps remove makeup, oil and debris from brushes to provide clean and soft application. The alcohol-free formula is gentle on brushes. Includes 10 individually wrapped wipes.

HOW TO USE
Take A Brush And Using Back And Forth Motions Or Circular Motions Clean Brush On Wipes. Turn Wipe Over For Additional Usage. Use A Paper Towel To Pat Brushes Dry.

Isododecane, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

Beauty Tip: For An Extra Deep Cleanse, Use The Brush Shampoo A Few Times A Month And The Brush Cleanser Wipes In-between Shampooing

Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Wish there was more than 10 of these in the pack. I like anything that makes life easier and these do. I try to wash my brushes every week but I like having something to spot clean them after use and these do the job. I'm not crazy about the scent, would rather it didn't have one but for the price, you can't go wrong with grabbing some of these.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I find these wipes AMAZING!! They clean all of the dirt out of any makeup brush. I am very busy with kids and running around. Setting aside time to clean brushes is difficult same days. With the wipes it so easy. I posted a photo to show the amount of makeup that comes out in just seconds and your brushes look and feel perfectly clean. After using the wipe I rub the brush in circles over a fluffy towel and they are completely dry! Best time saver I have found in a long time. Hope this review saves you some time and money since they run around $3. They will also clean up makeup spills on your sink or vanity.
Samantha L.
Douglas
Love these wipes for color switching or even traveling and cleaning your brushes on the go! The wipes do dry fairly fast but I haven’t had an issue with that! Very affective cleaning wipes and do use them very often.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I have been looking for something quick to clean my brushes with while switching colors. I found this at Target and thought it is worth a try. I find that they work great the only problem is you only get 10 for the price they have on it.
Jessica K.
Although these wipes work well for brush cleaning the formula is very harsh on the sensitive eye areas! Maybe I should have waited a while before I used my brushes after cleaning them off but I was under the assumption I could clean and use after wiping off the excess. But now my eyelids feel tight and slightly burning... I will most definitely never buy these again I'll just wipe them off on a dry rag as a quick clean instead of using this product!
Catelin W.
I use this one while doing my makeup when I have to switch from one color to another if I'm using the same brush and it helps be able to do that without leaving any residue of the previous color. Works well for me!
Tess M.
Birmingham, AL
These are very inexpensive but don’t think the wipes are sufficient in cleaning my brushes. They aren’t very damp. The spray works much better. Definitely wouldn’t buy again because they don’t really work.
Victoria C.
Covington
These wipes don’t clean my brushes very well. They aren’t horrible but thy just don’t clean as good as I expected. For them to clean at all you have to scrub the brushes a lot and use several wipes.
TaylorRae M.
Definitely does the job as far as cleaning brushes. However, I hate how it makes my brushes feel. They make my brushes feel super greasy. It makes my brushes pick up too much pigment and makes blending even the best shadows a nightmare..it’s a little expensive for ELF too if I remember right. I’d get a good cleaner that won’t make your brushes feel weird!
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I like these, especially for the price. I got mine through Ulta but you can get at target and other places. Only costs $3. It doesn’t do a complete clean job but I like to use it as a first step to get all the surface color off the brush before I clean with an actual cleanse.
Karla A.
Barquisimeto
Works cleaning your brush?

back