BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Apply blush over cheekbones and blend towards the ears with the angled tips.

Apply bronzer in the hollows of cheeks and blend in smooth, straight strokes towards ear lobes.

• Alternate Category:

face

HOW TO USE

• Apply blush over cheekbones and blend towards the ears with the angled tips.
  • Apply bronzer in the hollows of cheeks and blend in smooth, straight strokes towards ear lobes.
  • Clean with brush wipes in between uses

e.l.f. Bronzing Brush
  • "I love this blending and contouring brush. It works so well, I use mine for bronzer when I wear it so it can really make my fave appear skinnier in my cheek bones. Having the angle in the brush is great to achieve that" in 33 reviews
  • "I use this for my blush and highlight and absolutely love it, works so well and blends out nicely also very soft " in 23 reviews
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Hey ladies 👋.. want to have an easy affordable brush set?? You definitely need to try these e.l.f. brushes then!!
They are sold in almost every supermarket and drug store near you!
They are easy on the wallet and they work just as well as an expensive brand. I love my bronzing brush, it works smoothly and easy. I love the fact that it works so well and it's easy to find!! Trust me, you need to try all their brushes!! I would for sure recommend to everyone who uses makeup brushes!! Go try them now!!☺️
Tiffany D.
Suwanee, GA
I use this brush to apply blush. It angles to my cheekbones pretty nicely. I believe it was like $1-2 so its really hard to complain. Theres no bristle fallout even aftwr washing it which is my biggest pet peeve.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Great $2 brush for when you need a clean brush. Works just as well as a $20 brush to add bronzer or dusting some highlighter on your collarbone. I grab elf brushes all the time as back ups for my makeup bag, the car or just to have on hand. e.l.f. Bronzing Brush
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I always enjoy elf brushes. They are good quality and cheaper than most brushes. It applies very well and the brushes are very soft. It doesn’t waste much product either. I am very happy with this brush. I will be buying more like it for my collection.
Lindsay D.
Vermont
This is a fine brush and it does what I need it to do however I don’t use it that often because I like other brushes better. It is solid especially for game super cheap price. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a cheaper bronzing brush
Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
I have had this brush for so long! It's reliable, durable, and has exceeded my expectations. It's very affordable, looks good, and out performs the competition in this price range. This is definitely a product I will purchase again and I am sure will agree. While I've been doing makeup for quite some time these brushes are great for beginners because they are affordable but also good enough for makeup enthusiasts that love their makeup.
Kaley F.
spencer iowa
These are decent quality brushes at a good price. They are soft to the touch and are in pretty good shape. The way they compare to alternatives is there way cheaper than most brands. I would definitely spend the money to buy more again.
Halie S.
I have owned this brush for only a couple of days and I love it I purchased mine at my Kmart and I love that it only costs 2 dollars and it gets the job done very easily! I would definitely recommend you purchase any elf brushes if you're on a budget!
Dawn K.
Stockdale
Can't go wrong with an elf brush!! They're best bang for the buck brushes you can get! They hold up to everyday use and wash & dry back to new condition. I've had great luck with my bristles being packed tightly and never coming out on my face no matter what brush it is.
Ellie K.
Love this brush! I actually use it for blush instead of bronzer for a more precise, angled color application. I love grabbing ELF products from Target for really cheap. I replaced my old twist up brush blush and couldn’t be happier. The bristles are so soft!
Sarah B.
Is this good for bronzer
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Which is best for contouring with a bronzer? This brush, the  e.l.f. Angled Blush Brush , or  Real Techniques Sculpting Brush ?

Amazon