BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This hydrating blush-and-bronzer duo gives skin a radiant looking glow, thanks to cushiony color that's infused with Purified Water and Vitamin E. Blend the complimentary shades across cheekbones for a gorgeous, dewy flush. This formula has a soft touch, bouncy, cushion-like texture. It's light like a powder but melts into the skin like a cream and allows you to build customizable color from sheer to bold. Directions: Apply the blush to the apple of the cheeks and the bronzer right below the cheekbones using your fingertips or the Small Stipple Brush. Build color for desired intensity. Beauty Tip: Use as an eyeshadow or even as a soft matte lip color! Simply sweep on and wear alone or layered. Blush Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Dimethicone, Menthyl Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Water (Aqua) May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850) Bronzer Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Menthyl Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Water (Aqua) May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850) Size: .29oz. Color: Bronzed Pink Beige. see more...

Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
I keep coming back to this little dream team. I Especially keep going back to the bronzer, It is the perfect tone for medium skin. Its helped me keep looking healthy all winter. The blush really is the perfect flush to the cheeks! Universal blush color. Can't say enough!
Ani S.
Ani S.
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
I just purchased this today and I cannot believe how much I love the bronzer color . The bronzer is warm and such a beautiful color and texture. The pink of the blush will be beautiful in the summer when I have a bit more color .
Brady P.
Brady P.
Cusseta, AL
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
i bought this bronzer/blush duo from my target when i was just starting out with makeup and loved it. now after having more experience with makeup i went to try it again and was very disappointed. it is very patchy and is hard to blend out. i would not recommend or buy again because of the bad experience i had but if you love it then please continue to use it!
Kourtney C.
Kourtney C.
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
This is a really unique texture. It is definitely a powder but has a putty quality to it. Because of this I didn't find it the easiest to apply. Not a ton of product comes up on the brush. It works best with a denser brush. It looks really radiant on and gives a luminous look. It's nice having the blush and bronzer together and they look great together!
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
This blush & bronzer duo gives skin a radiant looking glow, thanks to its purified water and vitamin E it does your beautiful face justice. #playbeautifully It's silky smooth !!! Creamy Asf Ugh #gorgeous #Musthave #youneedit e.l.f. Bronzer Blush Medium Multi-color .29 oz, Bronzed Pink Beige
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Clarksville, AR
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
I just recently picked up this product at Walmart and I got the shade St. Lucia. I love the bronzer in this duo but the blush could be more pigmented, but you can build up the color. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive blush and bronzer. Only $4!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
This elf bronzer and blush palette is a very good dupe for a Kat con d shade and contour palette I mean the only dupe I will say is the contour shade because omg this is a cheaper Version and not only that but it blends out very nicely and it looks very warm tone on the skin I buy this elf palette instead of a high end contour palette it looks the same but for a better deal
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
This bronzer has a slight sheen to it but itโ€™s not overwhelming. I feel like this is a buildable bronzer which I preferred as well as the blush in this duo. Itโ€™s great for the price point. Def would recommend for beginners and people on a budget.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
I think the colors are gorgeous but this didn't work for me. The formula grabbed my foundation and pulled it right off. It's affordable and I love the cooling feel. If you wear anything heavier than a BB cream this may work better for you than it did for me.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
I love this because it's perfect when I am traveling! The bronzer is a perfect shade and does not look muddy on the skin. Also the blush is a perfect shade of pink but I like that you can use it lightly or build up the color to your desire!
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Great pigment price value the combo is great and the packaging is convenient a lot goes along way โค