BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This hydrating blush-and-bronzer duo gives skin a radiant looking glow, thanks to cushiony color that's infused with Purified Water and Vitamin E. Blend the complimentary shades across cheekbones for a gorgeous, dewy flush. This formula has a soft touch, bouncy, cushion-like texture. It's light like a powder but melts into the skin like a cream and allows you to build customizable color from sheer to bold. Directions: Apply the blush to the apple of the cheeks and the bronzer right below the cheekbones using your fingertips or the Small Stipple Brush. Build color for desired intensity. Beauty Tip: Use as an eyeshadow or even as a soft matte lip color! Simply sweep on and wear alone or layered. Blush Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Dimethicone, Menthyl Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Water (Aqua) May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850) Bronzer Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Menthyl Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Water (Aqua) May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850) Size: .29oz. Color: Bronzed Pink Beige. see more...

Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I keep coming back to this little dream team. I Especially keep going back to the bronzer, It is the perfect tone for medium skin. Its helped me keep looking healthy all winter. The blush really is the perfect flush to the cheeks! Universal blush color. Can't say enough!
Ani S.
Ani S.
I just purchased this today and I cannot believe how much I love the bronzer color . The bronzer is warm and such a beautiful color and texture. The pink of the blush will be beautiful in the summer when I have a bit more color .
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I really love this blush/ contour duo. The blush has really nice pigmentation and lasts all day on my skin. The bronzer is really nice, but I usually dont put it all over as a bronzer, I usually use it as an eyeshadow for the crease and it stays put all day. The mirror also makes for really convenient application! This duo performs like a high end product, which is amazing since its only $4!!! Ive had it for a few months, but I used it alot especially during the summer when I would do my makeup. I recently hit pan on both of the shades since I use it so much! I purchased mine at Target, but I've seen it sold at all elf retailers. I have the shade "Fiji matte". I highly recommend this product!
Brady P.
Brady P.
Cusseta, AL
i bought this bronzer/blush duo from my target when i was just starting out with makeup and loved it. now after having more experience with makeup i went to try it again and was very disappointed. it is very patchy and is hard to blend out. i would not recommend or buy again because of the bad experience i had but if you love it then please continue to use it!
Kourtney C.
Kourtney C.
This is a really unique texture. It is definitely a powder but has a putty quality to it. Because of this I didn't find it the easiest to apply. Not a ton of product comes up on the brush. It works best with a denser brush. It looks really radiant on and gives a luminous look. It's nice having the blush and bronzer together and they look great together!
Kari A.
Kari A.
Marshall
I love the fact that this is a combo compact. I love that the blush has a light shimmer to it and when used on the skin it is actually a light pink that blends beautifully with any skin tone. The bronzer is perfect because you don't need to use a lot of it to get the desired effect and it looks natural when applied!
Layla 💜.
Layla 💜.
This blush & bronzer duo gives skin a radiant looking glow, thanks to its purified water and vitamin E it does your beautiful face justice. #playbeautifully It's silky smooth !!! Creamy Asf Ugh #gorgeous #Musthave #youneedit e.l.f. Bronzer Blush Medium Multi-color .29 oz, Bronzed Pink Beige
Grace D.
Grace D.
Shawnee
This is a great bronzer for only $3 I think? The blush is also very pretty on my skin! I only took away a star because they both have shimmer. I prefer to use a matte bronzer with a shimmery blush. I wish that was an option, or a bronzer/blush duo that was all matte. But it is still very good for the low price!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I hesitated using the duo when I first opened it because the colors looked so much darker than the package and I have a fair complexion, but once on the skin, it looks perfect. Pigmented, blends easily, beautiful color and long lasting. I especially love ELF since they're vegan and cruelty free.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Mission Viejo, CA
This blush and bronzer duo is one of my favorites and e.l.f. is also super affordable. I love that I can choose to go for a fresh beachy summer look during the day with the bronzer and a glam blush look with the bright peachy pink blush by night. Always keep this in my makeup bag!
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Great pigment price value the combo is great and the packaging is convenient a lot goes along way ❤