Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
This hydrating blush-and-bronzer duo gives skin a radiant looking glow, thanks to cushiony color that's infused with Purified Water and Vitamin E. Blend the complimentary shades across cheekbones for a gorgeous, dewy flush. This formula has a soft touch, bouncy, cushion-like texture. It's light like a powder but melts into the skin like a cream and allows you to build customizable color from sheer to bold. Directions: Apply the blush to the apple of the cheeks and the bronzer right below the cheekbones using your fingertips or the Small Stipple Brush. Build color for desired intensity. Beauty Tip: Use as an eyeshadow or even as a soft matte lip color! Simply sweep on and wear alone or layered. Blush Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Dimethicone, Menthyl Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Water (Aqua) May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850) Bronzer Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Menthyl Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Water (Aqua) May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850) Size: .29oz. Color: Bronzed Pink Beige.
Photos (5)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
I keep coming back to this little dream team. I Especially keep going back to the bronzer, It is the perfect tone for medium skin. Its helped me keep looking healthy all winter. The blush really is the perfect flush to the cheeks! Universal blush color. Can't say enough!
Ani S.
Ani S.
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
I just purchased this today and I cannot believe how much I love the bronzer color . The bronzer is warm and such a beautiful color and texture. The pink of the blush will be beautiful in the summer when I have a bit more color .
Layla 💜.
Layla 💜.
April 17, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
This blush & bronzer duo gives skin a radiant looking glow, thanks to its purified water and vitamin E it does your beautiful face justice. #playbeautifully It's silky smooth !!! Creamy Asf Ugh #gorgeous #Musthave #youneedit e.l.f. Bronzer Blush Medium Multi-color .29 oz, Bronzed Pink Beige
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Clarksville, AR
June 2, 2017, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
I just recently picked up this product at Walmart and I got the shade St. Lucia. I love the bronzer in this duo but the blush could be more pigmented, but you can build up the color. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive blush and bronzer. Only $4!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
March 2, 2017, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
I think the colors are gorgeous but this didn't work for me. The formula grabbed my foundation and pulled it right off. It's affordable and I love the cooling feel. If you wear anything heavier than a BB cream this may work better for you than it did for me.
Emma W.
Emma W.
June 10, 2017, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
This is a great dupe for more expensive products. The pros good pigment, a lot of product. Con you can't really fit your brush in the container, therefore you don't get a lot of product. I would recommend this to a beginner!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
June 22, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
Perfect for light skin tones. Good pigmentation. Easy to apply. Staying power. Highly recommend. Can't beat the price. Even like the packaging. Thanks ELF for making it so affordable! Makes it easy look good cheap.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
May 21, 2017, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
I have this in the shade Turks & Caicos or something like that. Absolutely stunning. I'm very fair but both shades work well with my skintone. Most days I just mix both shades for a nude glow.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas , NV
May 25, 2017, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
Still my go to powder bronzer for when I want to contour. It's deep enough where I can use it to set my cream contour, but light enough where I can use it in its own on those not too much make up days.
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
Walnut Grove, MS
May 25, 2017, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Bronzed Pink Beige
I like this pallete there for i dont love it. When i bought it and opened it i looked at the blush and it was not the same shade as the packaging. It was very disapointing. It is affordable so you get what you pay for. I would recomend for countor shade.
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Great pigment price value the combo is great and the packaging is convenient a lot goes along way ❤