e.l.f. Bronzed Beauty Set

Blush, bronzer, kabuki brush.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Bronzed Beauty Set!
Lakemore , OH
This works okay but the packaging is a little small. I wish the pan size was bigger then it would be perfect!
Este dúo de bronzer y rubor me gustan mucho el rubor hace que mi piel se vea muy bonita y saludable
Clovis, CA
Good product for great price. This brand is cheap and easy to run to the store to grab.
Sudbury
The bronzer is not very pigmented and it's hard to get product on your brush. The product is also a clumpy texture once it starts to be used. I don't use this product anymore because I found the bronze palette from elf is better.
Edmonton, AB
Love love love this product! Best product ever. I love the packaging and think this is worth the buy. This is not the first time using the product and and I love it. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Temara, Rabat sale zemour zair
I love this kit so much because: *it’s affordable *it has to products in it *the blush looks so good on the skin *the bronzer is cool-toned and soft *the formula is pretty good
I have a mixrd feeling on this product. I love the bronzer but i am not a big fan of the blusher as it's too light. I also don't like that both product doesn't really last a while.
i like the look of this product when i use it for every day makeup because it's warm and natural but if you want something intense you should try another product, but this works amazing for everyday look and i would recommend it if you like the natural look!
Albert Bridge , NS
This is an amazing little set. The product is nice and the price is amazing. I love e.l.f so much its one of my top 5 favorite brands
suez
I love this product very much. It is high quality, easy to use and suitable price. I love it very much and want to use it again

Looking for your answer?