e.l.f. Bronzed Beauty Set

Blush, bronzer, kabuki brush.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Bronzed Beauty Set!
I got this for christmas a long time ago when I was barely getting into makeup. It's nice but the color for both bronzer and blush are not noticeable. The brush is also very hard to work with, it feels like it's scratching your face when you try to blend the product in.
Westmont, IL
I love this set! I got it from target. It is so simple to use and easy to apply. It's basically contouring made easy. Even though I do full face contouring now, I still use this often enough. I throw it in my purse and use for touch ups. Or for those days when I don't have a lot of time. It's very accessible and inexpensive. Perfect for someone who likes the look of contoured cheeks, but doesn't want to put a ton of time into it! Would definitely buy again.
Durant, OK
I love the blush in this duo but not the bronzer. They are both easy to apply and smooth and creamy. The colors dont usually match my skin tone. I bought this at target and walmart. I have repurchased but I wont a 3rd time. I will just buy the blush on its own. They are also very pigmented! You need to try this if you havent!
The bronzer in this set glided on my face so nicely. I liked it because it didn't come out dark all of a sudden. It was something could work with. You could apply more or less. I'm sure there is much better bronzers, but this one was a cheap and good one!
Ceres
This product worked really well with my skin tone. I bought this product at Walmart last month and it worked wonders. The product lasted all day hence i put setting spray. I use this product when i want a more suttle look. I would highly recommend this product.
St Johns, FL
I love a makeup that does double duty! This is the perfect color for my skin tone and it's cheap to boot!! I love that when I'm tanner I can blend the bronzer and blush to fit my skin tone better. I will continue to buy this product!
Lexington
For what you are paying, E.L.F. is the best deal in makeup that will ever exist. I always go for their products when I want to experiment or try out new makeup trends and techniques. This was one of those instances and I ended up falling in love with their product.
Mason City, IA
I'm no makeup guru. I usually wear the bare minimum, and never try anything new. This is a really nice basic bronzer and blush. It is inexpensive, which is great when you are on a budget or just don't want to pay a lot for something you might not use that much.
Claremont, CA
I use this when I don't want to use my sephora collection contour pallet. I love this product from elf because if you want to add a quick bronze and blush to the skin this makes it easy. I recommend this a lot because it's affordable and it works.
Jacksonville
This set was recommended to me however i would not recommend this to anyone. Not to much color payoff and to crumbly for my taste, the brush it comes with is pretty soft though, o would rate a 5/10!!!!

Looking for your answer?