BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Blush, bronzer, kabuki brush. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Alivia J.
I love the blush in this duo but not the bronzer. They are both easy to apply and smooth and creamy. The colors dont usually match my skin tone. I bought this at target and walmart. I have repurchased but I wont a 3rd time. I will just buy the blush on its own. They are also very pigmented! You need to try this if you havent!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I love this set! I got it from target. It is so simple to use and easy to apply. It's basically contouring made easy. Even though I do full face contouring now, I still use this often enough. I throw it in my purse and use for touch ups. Or for those days when I don't have a lot of time. It's very accessible and inexpensive. Perfect for someone who likes the look of contoured cheeks, but doesn't want to put a ton of time into it! Would definitely buy again.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I like this blush/bronzer duo. It was only 6 dollars and you can get it at Walmart. The blush is a very pink girly shade with a little fallout but is very pretty. The bronzer is matte and very versatile. It comes with a cute mini kabuki brush too. I prefer using a blush brush to apply but thats just me.
Dale B.
Lexington
For what you are paying, E.L.F. is the best deal in makeup that will ever exist. I always go for their products when I want to experiment or try out new makeup trends and techniques. This was one of those instances and I ended up falling in love with their product.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I'm no makeup guru. I usually wear the bare minimum, and never try anything new. This is a really nice basic bronzer and blush. It is inexpensive, which is great when you are on a budget or just don't want to pay a lot for something you might not use that much.
Lindsay B.
The bronzer in this set glided on my face so nicely. I liked it because it didn't come out dark all of a sudden. It was something could work with. You could apply more or less. I'm sure there is much better bronzers, but this one was a cheap and good one!
Pauline B.
Claremont, CA
I use this when I don't want to use my sephora collection contour pallet. I love this product from elf because if you want to add a quick bronze and blush to the skin this makes it easy. I recommend this a lot because it's affordable and it works.
Jhaala C.
Ceres
This product worked really well with my skin tone. I bought this product at Walmart last month and it worked wonders. The product lasted all day hence i put setting spray. I use this product when i want a more suttle look. I would highly recommend this product.
Ashlynn W.
Saint Johns, FL
I love a makeup that does double duty! This is the perfect color for my skin tone and it's cheap to boot!! I love that when I'm tanner I can blend the bronzer and blush to fit my skin tone better. I will continue to buy this product!
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
For the price it's AMAZIN !!!! I get it at Walmart so very easy to get!!! It does the job and for such a awesome price it actually doesn't look cheap on !! I buy it every time I run out!! I even have my friends on it!!