BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Rich Gel-powder Formulation Of Our Brightening Eyeliners Instantly Brighten Eyes For A Healthy, Radiant Look. These Liners Glide On Smooth Without Tugging The Delicate Eye Area. Pair With Your Favorite E.L.F. Eyeshadows And Mascara For Gorgeous, Defined Eyes.

How To Use

Hold Upper Or Lower Lid Gently And Draw The Pencil Tip Gently Along The Upper Or Lower Lash Line.
For A Smoky Look, Smudge Out Using A Small Eye Brush.

Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, C10-18 Triglycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ceresin, Isopropyl Myristate, Butylparaben, Bht
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)

• What is the difference between eye brightening and eye li...3 Answers
  • How do I deal with constant smudging with this liner?5 Answers
  • How long does this stay? does it smudge easily?2 Answers
e.l.f. Brightening Eyeliner
  • "This was my first pencil liner, I got the pen liner from ELF previously. I really enjoyed it - it went on very easy and wasn't too bad. It's kind of hard to sharpen, but it's not horrible - the only con really is that it fades really fast on your waterline." in 44 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner because of it's price and it is very black oh! and it's only $1! It goes on very smoothly I do have to glide it on more than once but I don't mind for the price " in 33 reviews
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
Elf is one of my top 5 brands I love and I was excited to try this. I liked it when first applied but it did not stay very long. It also was hard to sharpen. The pencil didn't last long because of when i.would sharpen it it would break. The color is good, and it does brighten the eye. I can't complain too much because of the price.
Myra H.
I got a set of different colors for Christmas. While some look really nice (like the black one) other colors barely show on my skin or aren't as long lasting as others. The quality seems to vary. I think the darker colors are definitely better than the lighter ones.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
The e.l.f Cosmetics Brightening Eye Liner is amazing because the quality of the color is intense and the precision to put it on and it stay on is amazing it stays on easy on the eye and only a dollar I mean how much better can this get the quality is amazing
Shanae A.
For the price it's great. Just your typical eyeliner pencil. I don't have to many problems with smudging or anything. Could be more solid black. I mostly bought it for the included sharpener but was pleasantly surprised that the liner was decent
afton h.
This is a great price and is awesome for beginners. It is black and fairly easy to use but it does smudge throughout the day and is not long lasting. Its nice that it comes with a sharpener and it will last in a collection for a while.
Paige C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other more...
The cap for this is ingenious with a built in sharpener. However, it does dry out the product a bit and makes it super hard to work with. I get no color payoff with this on my waterline. I would not buy again.
Jessica R.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Black more...
Great eyeliner and I love how the sharpener is attached! I use pencil eyeliner for under my eyes so i don’t need an expensive one for that. This product is at a great price and does the job well.
Shelby B.
savannah, Mo
Easy to use and great color. The 9nly down fall to it is that it doesnt apply easily to the water line.. Was very say about that but looks perfectly for above the eyes.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Black more...
Nice eyeliner for the price. Does tend to travel if worn without a primer and does fade during the day. Overall a nice basic eyeliner if you’re looking for a casual look. Not super intense or pigmented, but doesn’t flake off or irritate my eyes.
Emma Kate C.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Coffee more...
I'm a sucker for a good, cheap product so I wanted to love this stuff but I just don't. It's really not a bad product if you just need a decent liner pencil (and for the price I can't complain that much), but it's not super opaque and smudges super easily.
Genika J.
West Palm Bch, FL
How do I deal with constant smudging with this liner?
Ivonne P.
Why this product don't have a review?
Lily F.
Onalaska, WI
I'm on the hunt for the perfect liner, is this one worth the money?
Nadia C.
Old Bridge, NJ
What is the difference between eye brightening and eye lining? Is this product to be used differently?
Keisha M.
I purchased this weeks ago and have liked it so far. My one complaint is that it does not seem to hold up to all day wear - it seems to wear off of my upper lid quickly. Does anyone else have this problem when using this?

back