BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Luxuriously smooth, corn silk formula provides eyes with a neutral base and an awakened brightness. The formula blends into skin for a long lasting, beautiful effect. The 4 color quad allows for both natural and dramatic looks.

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinium Liquidu(Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, MethylParaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

• Is this product as good as the other elf products?2 Answers
  • Needing to know if this matches hazel eyes? 2 Answers
  • I've been really wanting to try this product. Just wondering how ...3 Answers
e.l.f. Brightening Eye Colour
  • "i like it very much!i like the fact that there are at the pachage of four colours,so you have a full look with just one....and the colours are all great and very pigmented(the ones that i have tried)" in 7 reviews
Erica C.
Review for: Day 2 Night, Of 6 more...
This is my go to eyeshadow! It is great for a daytime or nighttime look and the colors look great together, though I usually only use 2 of the colors. It is super cheap and long lasting. I would recommend to everyone.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Review for: Other more...
I'm just now about to give this a try. I just bought it last night and in the excited to try it out. I got the color 2007 drama which consists of a silver, black, a really dark grey and a white. I'll give everybody an update on how well it works.
Mendy G.
Whitesburg
Review for: Butternut more...
I purchased this eyeshadow at our local Walmart because there was a lot of hype about it and I didn't like it at all there was no color payoff and I wont use it again.
Ashley H.
St George, UT
Review for: Silver Lining more...
The pigment isn't great but it lasts a while, I use it as a base and it is matte which I loved , it blends I'm nothing really special about it you would be better off with a urban decay or cat von d pallet. I wouldnt recommend this unless you are looking for something cheap/from the drugstorw.
Jessica F.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Day 2 Night, Of 6 more...
This shadow is really good for the price. It’s really good for a starter, and the sparkle is there for a long time. The dark shade is not good and there is slot of fall out. Trying to blend with a brush makes it lighter, but the light shades are good.
Darian C.
Review for: Butternut more...
This is my everyday eyeshadow it is so great for daily use. It is super affordable and very creamy it is a great product. It doesn't stay on all day which is the only con everything else about it is great
Mia L.
Webster
Review for: Other more...
I don’t really like his product very much. They aren’t really pigmented. They’re also a little chalky and there is some fallout. The whole size of this product isn’t very big although it really wasn’t that expensive.
Rebekah S.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Day 2 Night, Of 6, Brownstone, Matte Mauve more...
I've bought several of these because you really can't beat them for the price. The color payoff isn't great, but with a good eyeshadow primer they do work. They're kind of powdery.
Helen F.
Naperville, IL
I have this in 2004 - Nouveau Neutrals. This was the first eyeshadow I've ever used and since then I haven't used much so I don't have a whole lot to compare it to.

What I can say is of this palette, all the colours are pretty pigmented. They show up well on my eyelid and are really easy and smooth to blend. They do however, have a lot of kickback and a bit of fall out. The white in it is also a *little* too chunky for my liking but there are uses for it. While they are neutrals, I find the coppery colour a bit too loud against my pale skin so I try not to bring it too high along my eyelid.

Like most eyeshadows, I find that the colours kind of blend together and fade a bit as time goes on (especially because most of my "work" is creased into my eyelid fold), however it is still there and I can still make out what I was doing.

All in all, for the price these are totally worth giving a try. You might just be thoroughly surprised. :)
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The colors themselves are nice shades and these are good for travel because if you loose them or they break in transit they didn't cost much. They are relatively small so you don't have to bring a larger pallet with you if you are only going to be away a short while. This is one of those case where you buy cheap you get cheap. I do like a lot of other E.L.F. products but this one rates as one of my least liked.

The shadow itself crumbles super easily. It also easily smudges when applied. Worst of all... this applicator. The padded sponges dry out quickly and easily causing them to crumble all over your eye while your applying. Skip it and get something better!
Kassidy I.
Rochester, NY
Are these pigmented ??!!
Gary  M.
Washington
Could be use professionally?
Tiffiney B.
I've been really wanting to try this product. Just wondering how good the eyeshadow holdup is?
Isabella N.
Somerset, KY
Definitely considering buying this, do you agree that it's worth it?
Jessie M.
Montpelier, VA
How well does this eye makeup show up i have dark eyes and like to go for a shadowy look.