BY ECO LIVING FRIENDLY ELFBRANDS #29 in Lice Treatments

This is the world famous "Nit Free Terminator Lice & Nit Comb." Be careful of fakes on the market...We guarantee our Nit Free Terminator Comb it s the ultimate Tool to fight Head Lice and their eggs . Anti-slip bands allow for better gripping and control. Advanced laser technology welding make the comb sturdy and long-lasting. Microgrooved Teeth consist of microscopic cutting edges that are positioned along the teeth in a tight spiral form. These cutting edges, together with the dragging action of the teeth, remove even the tiniest nits, used with all types of hair.

• Wow this is great???? This item would make an excellent g...2 Answers
Torrey S.
Although I don't have nits, I have eczema. I effectively used this comb to remove all skin flakes and stubborn dandruff from my hair. But if you use this, make sure to brush your hair out thoroughly before running the comb through your hair because it hurts really bad if you don't!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This comb is a lifesaver. Last year, my girls got lice 3 times!! The first two times, I used the plastic combs that come in the kits, but the last time they got it, I bought this baby online and used it along with a spray I bought that kills the bugs and nits. This comb was AMAZING. My oldest daughter has super thick, coarse hair and I was able to get everything off her hair shaft in just two strokes with this comb, unlike the 7-8 passes I have having to make with the plastic combs I had used before. I only wish I'd discovered it sooner; I might have saved myself some time and heartache fighting those nasty little devils!
ellen b.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I had lice once as a child and couldn't stand this comb although I kmownit was nessecary I always though the could make the cleaner alitle more conditioned so it didn't hurt as bad
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Wow this is great???? This item would make an excellent gift for school nurse!!!!