BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This silky powder blush instantly brightens and enhances your complexion. The built-in mirror and brush makes this compact a must-have for easy, on the go application.

HOW TO USE

• Swirl the brush over the blush and apply over the apples of the cheeks.
  • Blend out for seamless definition.

Talc, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, PTFE, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), DC Red #36 (CI 12085), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)

• I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one ...7 Answers
  • How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful ...3 Answers
e.l.f. Blush with Brush
  • "it's a great blush highlighter; i use it on the tops of my cheeks above a darker pink blush and looks incredible. they save me a lot of money." in 79 reviews
Tina M.
Decatur, GA
Review for: Shy, Blushing more...
Great bang for your buck! I like these two colors most because they give me a little color, but it looks more natural, which I love! Easy to apply, not at all messy. I love the little brush that comes with it, makes it easy to apply without having to use a big brush, which is nice if you want to carry it in your purse to reapply later!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Review for: Blushing more...
This color is great for light or fair complexions. It gives a nice lively hint of color that makes you look healthy and refreshed. The little case with brush is perfect for a wristlet if you need to take it along for touchups, but it has great staying power,so you probably won't need to. Great price, gre asst value, awesome product.
Celia M.
Bronx
Review for: Blushing more...
I really liked this blush from Elf cosmetics. The pigment is really good and it’s have a gold shimmery tones. Pros you can use it to your daily routine and for a natural look, cons if you have oily skin you can’t use it because it’s have shimmery and with those shimmers you can see that is your skin that is producing oil.
Courtney R.
Nashville , TN
Review for: Shy more...
I actually wore this on my wedding day and I have no idea why? It was so chalky and shimmery and did nothing for my skin tone. The packaging is so cheap and there is tones of kick up in the pan when dipping your brush in it. I will never repurchase this blush.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
It's an elf product so it's super affordable. I received it as a gift, so I didn't care for how bright the color is. But a little goes a long way, it's very easy to over do your blush with this product if not careful. But again, it's super affordable.
Jay 💖.
This blush was probably my first one,and it worked alright at the time,though it's not my cup of tea now. It has light pigment,with some golden shimmer in it. It lasts alright and is decent for the price,It's just not my scene anymore. I'd give it a 6.7/10.
Makeup
Review for: Blushing more...
Definitely not my favorite blush!!! Not very pigmented at all. If it does show you have to be very pale or build it up A LOT! Even if you build it up still not that pigmented. Sorry but I would not recommend to others unless you have a very pale skin color and only want a very light blush.
Lindsey m.
Phil Campbell, AL
Review for: Blushing more...
I have been using this blush for almost 2 years now! I absolutely love their blush it usually lasts me roughly 2 to 3 months and it goes on great lasts almost all day! I have oily skin and its hard for me to find any makeup that can hold up to my 12 hour work days! But this one comes so very close! It is a great product for the money.
Jordan B.
Rupert, ID
Was pleasantly surprised by this blush, I originally bought this becuase of the price. It was affordable and looked like a nice shade. I love it, it surprisingly has decent pigment and even has a slight golden shimmer which is a nice touch.
randi B.
Alabaster
Review for: Blushing more...
The product is okay. Not something I would keep buying and I’m all about elf products. I love a good deal. The packaging is cheap which is to be expected from elf. The product itself you have to layer it on and on to get pigment. Has some fall out. The colors are pretty once layered on.
Nattie W.
Snohomish, WA
I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not very pigmented. Is this one pigmented? Also is it sparkly?
Alyssa P.
How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pigmented blushes!!