BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #65 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

HOW TO USE

Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up ...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? I can't seem to find one that makes...4 Answers
  • Is this brush slanted or round on the end?6 Answers
e.l.f. Blush Brush
  • "This is by far my favorite blush brush. I got it for $3 at Target. I have used it with drugstore (Cover Girl & ELF blushes) as well as high end (Be a Bombshell blush). The bristles are soft and they do not shed. I have washed the brush several times and its still in great condition. It applies product and blends very well. " in 345 reviews
  • "Soft and easy to wash. Can also be use to contour and highlight and as a powder brush or to set under eye concelaer" in 76 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
  • "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
Sadie G.
United States
This is a great brush and I love it for sure. It applies blush great and evenly. I got my from Target for $3.
Fontana J.
Waldoboro
Love love love e.l.f. was nervous at first due to some bad reviews on theirs products (which most I've tried I happen to like) but their brushes I have heard so many good things about, and that is something I agree with they are AMAZING! soft with great applications!
Frances V.
kissimmee
This is my go to blush brush. I love it. It’s soft and it gets the job done. Easy to use and picks up enough product. Can’t beat the price.
Lori D.
Indianapolis, IN
Favorite blush brush! I have two of these for blush and highlighter, and absolutely love them! Great value, I’m a huge fan of all of the elf makeup brushes. Best quality for the price! I’ve used other more expensive brushes that are waaaay more cheaply made than this one. It’s so soft and the perfect density.
Bree B.
Franklin, IN
Love this blush brush. Found it at Walmart for around $3. It works so well I honestly don't think I would ever buy another brand.
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
I am a huge fan of elf products and this blush brush is not exception. The bristles are soft and fluffy and really make for a flawless blush application. It is definitely one of the smaller blush brushes, so I have found that it is good for setting under eye concealer with translucent powder as well. The bristles do not shed and it maintains it shape after being washed.

Overall this performs extremely well, particularly for the price point of this product. I recommend this brush and will repurchase!
Serena H.
Sacramento
I have a few of these and love them. I use them for blush and for setting concealer on the minimal makeup days.
Kayla M.
United States
Nice brush. It Blends well and is fairly soft, and it feels much more expensive than it was. I like using it under my eyes and on different areas of my face as well.
Aisha E.
I love this brush...It's very easy to apply blush with this..easy application..Also price is very cheap..
Jay đź’–.
I had one of these probably 4 years ago. I personally didn't like it for blush,I've since learned that I like bigger brushes than this for my blush. But I would sometimes use this to dust powder underneath my eyes,and it did a nice job with that. It lasted over 2 years and was only a few dollars. I give it a 6.3/10.
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Do you get any fallout?
Miranda O.
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
Rebecca V.
Allendale, MI
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?