2 varieties available
e.l.f. Blush Brush
4.66 / 5 based on 754 Reviews
This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.
HOW TO USE
Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.
Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.see more...
Top Questions See all 64 Q&A
e.l.f. Blush Brush
- "This is by far my favorite blush brush. I got it for $3 at Target. I have used it with drugstore (Cover Girl & ELF blushes) as well as high end (Be a Bombshell blush). The bristles are soft and they do not shed. I have washed the brush several times and its still in great condition. It applies product and blends very well. " in 345 reviews
- "Soft and easy to wash. Can also be use to contour and highlight and as a powder brush or to set under eye concelaer" in 76 reviews
- "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
- "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
- "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
Actually this has become one of my favorite brushes for highlighting my face . Its applies my highlighter so smoothly on my skin and I cant control to go lightly or overboard. I highly recommend this product! And it's very affordable!
This brush is super affordable super easy to apply and use it’s a good value not pricey at all and great for all it may not be the softest brushes out there which is the reason i only gave 4 stars however i would buy again and totally recommend !!!😁
I use this daily, and I use this to apply blush all over! I love blush and this is the brush to use if you want a super cute application! I bought it for $2 and I don’t think I’ll ever need to buy a different brand of brush again! I’m sticking with this one.
I use this for my blush and highlighter. For the price, you honestly cannot get a better tool on the market. Among all the e.l.f. brushes that I have, this is my favourite because it's SO soft. It blends highlighters really well, and helps to build colour / intensity really well. The hairs are synthetic, but not itchy (which can happen with other brushes). Must, must, must have for all newbies to make up!
Q & A
Do you get any fallout?
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos