BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

HOW TO USE

Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when was...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? I can't seem to find one that makes my blus...4 Answers
  • Is this brush slanted or round on the end?6 Answers
e.l.f. Blush Brush
  • "This is by far my favorite blush brush. I got it for $3 at Target. I have used it with drugstore (Cover Girl & ELF blushes) as well as high end (Be a Bombshell blush). The bristles are soft and they do not shed. I have washed the brush several times and its still in great condition. It applies product and blends very well. " in 345 reviews
  • "Soft and easy to wash. Can also be use to contour and highlight and as a powder brush or to set under eye concelaer" in 76 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
  • "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
Katie D.
Love! Great price, soft bristles, holds the make up and smooth application. I would definitely recommend.
Audrey V.
I use this for powder foundation and it’s served me well for years now. Great quality for a great price
Chloe H.
Tequesta, FL
e.l.f. Blush Brush The price of these brushes is insanely affordable! And the quality is so nice! I use this brush for blush and under eye powder and it works so well for both! For 2 or 3 bucks you can’t beat it!
Tabby S.
Searcy
I love this brush so much. I love how evenly and smoothly it goes onto your face. It’s easy to apply and use. And it is easy to clean. I would highly recommend this makeup blush brush to anyone who loves makeup.
Louisa H.
I love e.l.f. brushes; they're cheap, and good quality. After 3 years, I still have no shedding at all, and they still work like new.

I use this brush for my blusher, and it works really well. The width of the brush leaves a really natural glow, and the amount of product that sits on the brush is good too- I never end up like a clown.
The bristles aren't too dense on this brush, so it doesn't move other product and it doesn't pick up too much blush either.
Lacie C.
Dang this brush is really good! I use it for setting powder and it is amazinggg. I literally use it all the time!! đź’Żđź’Ż you need this brush.
Ariane B.
Montreal, QC
I love all ELF brushes. Good quality for the price and last long if you wash regularly!
Haley G.
Claremont
Definitely not the best brush I’ve owned but okay. The bristles are a bit rough and don’t seem to blend super well but are okay for applying product
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
I don’t care if most people who have tried this & think it’s too small. I think it works great for loose powder.
Elizabeth R.
Sullivan
Overall Elf brushes are so cheap and so nice. This brush in particular although it says blush brush I use it mainly for highlighter. Because the brush is flat I feel it allows me to have more control with where I put my product. Again for the price they are definitely worth giving a try.
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Do you get any fallout?
Miranda O.
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
Rebecca V.
Allendale, MI
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?