BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

HOW TO USE

Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up ...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? I can't seem to find one that makes...4 Answers
  • Is this brush slanted or round on the end?6 Answers
e.l.f. Blush Brush
  • "This is by far my favorite blush brush. I got it for $3 at Target. I have used it with drugstore (Cover Girl & ELF blushes) as well as high end (Be a Bombshell blush). The bristles are soft and they do not shed. I have washed the brush several times and its still in great condition. It applies product and blends very well. " in 345 reviews
  • "Soft and easy to wash. Can also be use to contour and highlight and as a powder brush or to set under eye concelaer" in 76 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
  • "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
Nadia C.
Queens
I really love this brush and the shape for many uses, i use this for contour/bronzer, blush, and powder under my eyes. I would give this five stars but this brush does shed when I use it but for the price i’ll take it.
Linea T.
Ejstrupholm
I use this brush to set my under eyes and I LOVE IT! It’s spreads the powder evenly, without looking cakey
Allyssa B.
Omaha
it is a blush brush but i love using this for brozing the face because the angle of the brush is perfect for that.
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
e.l.f. Studio Small Tapered Brush This is on of my favorite brushes. I own a few. They work great for setting your undereyes, highlight, contour and more. Its tappered, feathery soft and blends products in to give an air brushed look
Carys G.
e.l.f. Blush Brush

Although it’s marketed as a blush brush, I do like to use this as a highlighting brush. The thin tapered end makes it easy to be precise while the flat sides make it easy to blend into the rest of your base makeup. Very soft and very affordable!
Ronnie S.
Lindsay, CA
I really love this brush but I don’t use it for blush. I’m not really someone that’s into blush but this brush is perfect for setting my under eye. It’s really soft and is only $3 at any drug store.
Maria S.
Actually this has become one of my favorite brushes for highlighting my face . Its applies my highlighter so smoothly on my skin and I cant control to go lightly or overboard. I highly recommend this product! And it's very affordable!
Tammy P.
Gulfport
I love this brush. It was inexpensive and has lasted me a long time. I don't use it for blush, but it's great for my highlight.
Aqua A.
Goshen, OH
It's soft and packs on the color perfectly! I love this brand and recommend this brush for your blush. This brand always manages to go above and beyond with great affordable prices and products.
haley g.
This brush is super affordable super easy to apply and use it’s a good value not pricey at all and great for all it may not be the softest brushes out there which is the reason i only gave 4 stars however i would buy again and totally recommend !!!😁
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Do you get any fallout?
Miranda O.
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
Rebecca V.
Caledonia, MI
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?

back