BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

HOW TO USE

Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up ...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? I can't seem to find one that makes...4 Answers
  • Is this brush slanted or round on the end?6 Answers
e.l.f. Blush Brush
  • "This is by far my favorite blush brush. I got it for $3 at Target. I have used it with drugstore (Cover Girl & ELF blushes) as well as high end (Be a Bombshell blush). The bristles are soft and they do not shed. I have washed the brush several times and its still in great condition. It applies product and blends very well. " in 345 reviews
  • "Soft and easy to wash. Can also be use to contour and highlight and as a powder brush or to set under eye concelaer" in 76 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
  • "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
This brush was “okay” when I used it. I didn’t reach for it all the time though. I just felt it didn’t give that blended seem less look. It was more choppy feeling. However, it wasn’t horrible. But then, the whole brush just fell apart! I hadn’t even had it that long! That’s what caused me to really just toss the brush.
Caroline B.
Stillwater, OK
i did not like this brush. the bristles fell out. it didn't blend my product well. it wasn't very fluffy which is what i like when using a blush brush bc i don't want the product concentrated in a literal circle on my cheek bone. i wouldn't recommend.
Mimi N.
They do not last!!! The brush will start to fall apart and you will literally think your hair is shedding like crazy one day with the brush can't handle too much use. Started to fall apart about a month.
Tomasa J.
Muskegon, MI
I like it but I don't use blush my cheeks are naturally rosey. But my daughter likes playing with it so that's a plus
Jasmine F.
Torrance, CA
This brush isn't the best in my brush box. It won't pick up the makeup as well as I want it to and it barely gives off what I want. Yes, it's cheap, but I'd rather spend more money so I can get a brush that works decently.
Manda W.
This is a great brush for the price. It is a good multi-purpose brush. It can be used for blush, face powder, under eye powder,, even bronzing. It is soft, but not too soft. It does not shed. I have had two of these and both have come unglued from the handle. I did repurchase, because for the price, I still think they are worth it.
Alissa B.
Maybe I just had bad luck but my brush was not very high quality. It lasted me about a week before the bristles got really frayed and rough. I was disappointed because I've heard such great things. It is a great size and shape. Would recommend Real Techniques or Sonia Kashuk over this.
Ashley W.
I love all my elf brushes.. Except I'm really disappointed in only this one. I haven't had it for long and the brush is starting to fall apart! But for the price, I can afford to get a new one.
courtney m.
Columbia, SC
I don't think this works well as a blush brush! I love elf but this was kind of a let down.
Nora B.
PLAINVILLE, MA
Sheds like crazy and not firm enough for product. I don't like having to grind brushes in to get the right pigment. I was disappointed in this.
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Do you get any fallout?
Miranda O.
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
Rebecca V.
Caledonia, MI
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?

back