2 varieties available
e.l.f. Blush Brush
4.66 / 5 based on 754 Reviews
This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.
HOW TO USE
Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.
Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.see more...
Top Questions See all 64 Q&A
e.l.f. Blush Brush
- "This is by far my favorite blush brush. I got it for $3 at Target. I have used it with drugstore (Cover Girl & ELF blushes) as well as high end (Be a Bombshell blush). The bristles are soft and they do not shed. I have washed the brush several times and its still in great condition. It applies product and blends very well. " in 345 reviews
- "Soft and easy to wash. Can also be use to contour and highlight and as a powder brush or to set under eye concelaer" in 76 reviews
- "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
- "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
- "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
I have two of these because the price is amazing. I have one for powdering under my eyes and one for blush. I find it easy to use when I want to wipe away fallout. Brushes are multi purpose and just because it says “blush brush” does not mean you only have to use it for that. e.l.f. Blush Brush
I have had this exact brush for over 6 years now, and it is still in the exact condition I bought it in, and I use it almost every day. It is GREAT. Cheap and does the job just as any other expensive brush brand would. I definitely recommend this over any other brands.
I love this brush for blush and highlight! It holds up well and I wash mine at least once a week. No shedding or issues at all. This is the perfect size and lets 's me have more control than a larger blush brush would. Very highly recommend to anyone, but especially to someone just starting out with makeup!
Q & A
Do you get any fallout?
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos