BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #93 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

HOW TO USE

Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up ...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? I can't seem to find one that makes...4 Answers
  • Is this brush slanted or round on the end?6 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "This is by far my favorite blush brush. I got it for $3 at Target. I have used it with drugstore (Cover Girl & ELF blushes) as well as high end (Be a Bombshell blush). The bristles are soft and they do not shed. I have washed the brush several times and its still in great condition. It applies product and blends very well. " in 345 reviews
  • "Soft and easy to wash. Can also be use to contour and highlight and as a powder brush or to set under eye concelaer" in 76 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
  • "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of the best, most economical brushes out there. Fabulous for setting underneath the eyes, using for highlight, and yes, blush. But, I much prefer it under my eyes. Soft, and SOOOOOOO affordable. I simple ADORE E.L.F. Studio brushes. Would love to try so much their new limited edition brushes and I've heard amazing things about their new product line for 2016. Go E.L.F.!
Viv T.
This brush is soft and really easy to clean. While the brush specifies that it's for blush, it's also good for bronzer or even highlight. I love how versatile it is as well as its price point. The only reason I took one star off is because my brush broke, like the handle came off, which was disappointing. But given how cheap it is, it's that thaaat big of a deal since I can just go to Target and repurchase it. Overall, I'm quite happy with this brush.
Abi A.
I was looking for a simple blush brush that wasn't too expensive but was very durable. I found these brushes at Target and decided to try them out. I had recently bought a new set of makeup from my summer in Seoul, Korea but I had forgot to buy brushes. This brush was very good at apply my blush and the hairs do not fall out as easily. Overall, I think this is a very nice simple brush that gets the job done. e.l.f. Blush Brush
Shivani N.
I love this brush! It works so nicely and applies my blush really well. It is super easy to use, and the price is amazing at only $3. I use this brush daily and it is still in perfect condition. You can buy this almost anywhere, like grocery stores, online, Walmart, etc. I have one to use to apply bronzer and another to apply my blush. I would definitely recommend giving it a try, at $3 you have nothing to lose!
Lucy K.
I thought I liked the Angled Blush Brush more at one point, but this one is actually better and I would recommend this one more. It is small but nice for precise application and blends well too. There is much more control with this brush so you don't over apply. Also small enough for highlight too.
Tash V.
I've purchased this brush awhile back to apple setting powder and highlighting powder to my under eye area and eyelids and use it to date. Ive repurchased it twice already because I love it so much. Crazy inexpensive, doesn't shed, easy to wash and applies powder to the under eye, eyelid or lower cheek area beautifully.
Desiree C.
Mandeville, LA
I love this range of brushes. For only $3 you get great quality brushes. The only fall back I can see is they do not last as long as some of my more expensive brushes. But for the price I can buy another one in a couple months! @E.L.F has really stepped up their game!
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This was sent to me for free because something I had ordered was sold out and I wasn't told until my order had already shipped but I'm glad it was sent to me because I probably wouldn't have purchased this particular one on my own. I love E.L.F. brushes so much! They're super soft and sturdy and this is no exception. I don't usually use it for blush, I more so will use it for light powder application or dusting away product but either way, I love it!
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
I used this brush to put on my highlight, it's soft tapered and does a beautiful application. I love the fact that Elf Cosmetics is so affordable so that anyone no matter if they are professional makeup artist or a stay-at-home mom can use high-quality product at truly affordable prices. I have used this brush to apply blush however I prefer to use it to apply highlighter.
Rose V.
Jersey City
My first ever makeup brushed came from elf and I loved them. Even tho they shed a little bit I didn't really mind. Their prices are amazing affordable and the quality is there. Though I don't use their brushes much anymore their highlighting brush I still use every day and I love it.
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Do you get any fallout?
Miranda O.
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
Rebecca V.
Caledonia, MI
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?