BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #56 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when was...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? I can't seem to find one that makes my blus...4 Answers
  • Is this brush slanted or round on the end?6 Answers
e.l.f. Blush Brush
  • "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
  • "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
  • "It's very soft, picks up a light amount of product, and blends well." in 5 reviews
  • "Studio Blush Brush I love this brush works very well for my small face and E.L.F products are very affordable but does the job very well....." in 5 reviews
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This is a decent brush if you are on a budget. I mainly use it for setting my under-eye, as it is a good shape for getting the powder into the right places. For blush, I would not reach for this as it is a bit too small for my liking. But, it is soft and does not shed.
Cassandra S.
Elf brushes are the best affordable brushes on the market. I especially love their blush brush to really pack on the color when I have a subtle blush. It's bristles are soft and easy blend out the product. A must have for both beginners or pros!
Miranda V.
Whitehall, OH
I love this E.L.F. blush brush!  I love the angle on it, the bristles are soft and my blush applies evenly and looks great.  I do end up with my blush palette having some loose powder in it but that may be more of the blush than the brush.  The value on this brush is excellent and I would recommend it to anyone.
Samara H.
Love this brush to not only apply blush but also I use it for my highlight. It's the perfect size to fit right on the high points of your cheek bone to give you that pop of glow. I recommend if your looking for a double duo brush that can do more than just apply blush then this is your brush. Hey at the low price point why not grab 2
Cheryl B.
I really like this brush. I have several smaller panned blushes and this gets in the product perfectly. I also like to use a light hand in my blush application and this allows me to do so. It's also very soft and a great price! e.l.f. Blush Brush
Christina S.
Pace, FL
This is a really nice brush, very good quality for the price. It can be used in so many different ways and I've never had a problem with it shedding on me. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my full, more detailed review I posted about this and all the other Elf brushes I own along with suggestions on my favorite ways to use them.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
I use this brush for blush and to set my powder under my eyes on top of my concealer. It works well for both purposes and probably many others but I found it blends out my blush really well. its soft, easy on the skin and like any other elf brush last a long time and doesn't shed easily. definitely a good brush for beginners
Natalie L.
This brush is nice quality for the price and while I don't use it for blush as I prefer a larger powder type brush for blush application, it does work really well for highlighter. I bought this brush at Walmart, and I think for someone looking to build up their brush collection or for travel brushes this is a nice product.
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
Great considering the very cheap price! Goes on smooth and the bristles are soft. In terms of affordable brushes by comparison, I would grab coastal scents or morphie over this but this brush is in no means bad. I would recommend (also very easy to purchase as it's located in any drugstore, walmart, target etc).
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I love this brush! I received it in a gift with purchase from ELF's website. I find it's a little too small for the way I prefer to apply blush, but it works nicely  with highlighter or really targeted bronzer/blush. I have had mine for about a year an a half and washed it many times, and it's holding up really well!
Angeline S.
Do you get any fallout?
Miranda O.
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
Rebecca V.
Allendale, MI
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?